Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:23:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 298 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HVC] Heavycoin - Ultra-secure, Decentralized Block Reward Voting, Fast  (Read 542205 times)
shengcun

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:05:28 PM

if you want anything in life to be truly equal then you might as well kill yourself as that isn't going to happen. people are so retarded, so you want loads of coins worth loads of money each and want them to have come easily to you with your obviously shit hardware? so those who have lots of cores are expected to get less in this alternate universe of which you speak? presumably. Fuck off and stop being a stupid cunt.

I got your point and i give in you're absolutly right too therefore i just ask you to leave the word equal out of your fucking mouth, please!
massiveman

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:13:59 PM

if you want anything in life to be truly equal then you might as well kill yourself as that isn't going to happen. people are so retarded, so you want loads of coins worth loads of money each and want them to have come easily to you with your obviously shit hardware? so those who have lots of cores are expected to get less in this alternate universe of which you speak? presumably. Fuck off and stop being a stupid cunt.

I got your point and i give in you're absolutly right too therefore i just ask you to leave the word equal out of your fucking mouth, please!

I never espoused equality you dumb fuck.
shengcun

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:15:01 PM

If the shoe fits, wear it, lowlife
massiveman

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:18:05 PM

your arguments lack cohesion, im pretty sure the shoe only fits in your blinkered little world. This is you - "boo hoo Ive got a shit pc and havent been able to make million off mining cryptocurrency".
FrankieSaysRelax

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:19:32 PM

+1 - if this shit was regulated, developers would be getting sued for false advertisement and manipulation. The regulators would be all over their ass
Wh1teKn1ght

Activity: 339
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:21:13 PM

doesnt make a difference

Go to the folder that the 1gh minerd.exe is in...  right-click minerd.exe...  create a shortcut of minerd.exe...  right-click the shortcut...  click Properties...  go to the Target field...  add what you see below after \minerd.exe" but make sure there is one space after the " and then double click the shortcut to run the miner.

-a heavy -v 512 -o stratum+tcp://hvcpool.1gh.com:5333 -u YOURWALLETADDRESS -p x

thanks for trying bud, but still isn't working
FrankieSaysRelax

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:22:08 PM

your arguments lack cohesion, im pretty sure the shoe only fits in your blinkered little world. This is you - "boo hoo Ive got a shit pc and havent been able to make million off mining cryptocurrency".

Actually, it's more like you're the one crying saying "boo hoo ... you were mislead and some of you were defrauded but what's wrong with that? As long as I profit, fuck the ones who were misled"
sgi02

Activity: 542
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:22:44 PM

I never espoused equality you dumb fuck.

Thank you for the insight Plato. Can we try and get this topic back on track? Whats the latest from the dev?
otila

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:23:14 PM

Can you give ANY more information besides "it does not work"?
massiveman

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:24:28 PM

Actually, it's more like you're the one crying saying "boo hoo ... you were mislead and some of you were defrauded but what's wrong with that? As long as I profit, fuck the ones who were misled"

who has been mislead? nobody at all, I don't have a huge setup but at the same time i'm not naive enough to think that you can get something out of absolutely nothing. Please carry on inbreeding in your family as it's clearly adding to your intellect, lol.
Stratobitz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:27:38 PM

I've since moved over to 1GH. Seems to be working fine. Getting almost 1MHash with my single 48 core Xeon system.

I mined 2 blocks solo mining, but have switched to pool as the difficulty is higher now.

This coin could show promise.  I realize the developers did in fact have issues with the roll out; but that happens. Look at Facebook- and they had billions of dollars on the hook.

My point is that the coin got released; I like many others were able to mine with no issues from the time it was released; and now pools are open.

I've been mining Memorycoin MMC on 1GH with no problems; and good returns for months. So it's nice to see that 1GH has picked this coin up. Super simple to use, and I've never had issues.

Just go to http://hvc.1gh.com/ - download the CPU miner; add your address to the Bat file; and start the miner!  

Hope this helps!   Grin

Strato

HVC:  HRWh3ZpL4ZhGVCM2pS7W98isgoKNLVA4Vw
miner7788

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:28:25 PM

doesnt make a difference

Go to the folder that the 1gh minerd.exe is in...  right-click minerd.exe...  create a shortcut of minerd.exe...  right-click the shortcut...  click Properties...  go to the Target field...  add what you see below after \minerd.exe" but make sure there is one space after the " and then double click the shortcut to run the miner.

-a heavy -v 512 -o stratum+tcp://hvcpool.1gh.com:5333 -u YOURWALLETADDRESS -p x

antivirus - OFF
it helped me  Wink

TWITTER ◣                        ☆☆☆✩✩✩✩ IAME ☆✩✩✩✩☆☆                        ◢ WHITEPAPERJOIN
                     WEBSITE ◣                         ☆✩✩Fragmented☆✩✩                         ◢ MEDIUM            ◢ AIRDROP
         TELEGRAM ◣                        ☆☆☆Identity☆☆☆                        ◢ FACEBOOK     ◢ NOW
neonemu

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:28:42 PM

who has been mislead? nobody at all, I don't have a huge setup but at the same time i'm not naive enough to think that you can get something out of absolutely nothing. Please carry on inbreeding in your family as it's clearly adding to your intellect, lol.

It was +1 until the slander... now it's like + 1/2?
FrankieSaysRelax

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:28:54 PM

So if someone invests in something being told "it is fully decentralized and distributed" but then find out it's one man in his mom's basement doing all the work, it doesn't constitute fraud? You may be just some chump low-grade miner but there are people who invested money and lost because the developers flat out lied about how the launch would go and then depended on the community to fix what he could not do on his own while he got paid 100% of the money and got to make sure the mining was distributed disproportionately. That's immoral regardless what excuse you make up for it. Can't really blame you though, I blame your your parents, Ching & Chong.
btc-mike

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:35:42 PM

Instructions for mining on Windows

How-To for Windows on 1GH pool.

CPU Coin List - Heavycoin 1GH How-To

I let the miner run overnight, working perfect.
massiveman

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:36:48 PM

So if someone invests in something being told "it is fully decentralized and distributed" but then find out it's one man in his mom's basement doing all the work, it doesn't constitute fraud? You may be just some chump low-grade miner but there are people who invested money and lost because the developers flat out lied about how the launch would go and then depended on the community to fix what he could not do on his own while he got paid 100% of the money and got to make sure the mining was distributed disproportionately. That's immoral regardless what excuse you make up for it. Can't really blame you though, I blame your yellow parents.

haha, this chump of a low grade miner also took part in the IPO and now that others have lacked foresight has taken upon himself to get even more HVC. regardless of how smooth or unsmooth the launch was/is, this coin is unique. as soon as the rest of the pools are up then  distribution wont be an issue and regardless of that there is a pool where even the little guy can get his HVC. I believe any immorality here is purely because of issues rather than deception on the part of the devs, why would they lie? coupled with this if you are so aggrieved with this coin/launch then why are you even bothering to comment?
FrankieSaysRelax

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:42:45 PM

So if someone invests in something being told "it is fully decentralized and distributed" but then find out it's one man in his mom's basement doing all the work, it doesn't constitute fraud? You may be just some chump low-grade miner but there are people who invested money and lost because the developers flat out lied about how the launch would go and then depended on the community to fix what he could not do on his own while he got paid 100% of the money and got to make sure the mining was distributed disproportionately. That's immoral regardless what excuse you make up for it. Can't really blame you though, I blame your yellow parents.

haha, this chump of a low grade miner also took part in the IPO and now that others have lacked foresight has taken upon himself to get even more HVC. regardless of how smooth or unsmooth the launch was/is, this coin is unique. as soon as the rest of the pools are up then  distribution wont be an issue and regardless of that there is a pool where even the little guy can get his HVC. I believe any immorality here is purely because of issues rather than deception on the part of the devs, why would they lie? coupled with this if you are so aggrieved with this coin/launch then why are you even bothering to comment?

I comment because people like you are saying things like "this coin is so unique despite all the failures". You have an interest only in making sure people don't see the coin for what it is, a failure. It is not "distributed" or "decentralized". That's just misleading. Call it whatever you want, but the words decentralized and distributed do not represent this coin in the least bit. You can make love to the coin all you want, but at the end of the day, people will read this and make up their own decision. Reading through the thread, one can clearly see how centralized and undistributed this launch was. That's not going to change. There's no way to reverse that regardless of how confident you feel that voted block rewarding is going to propel your coin upwards.

To anyone reading this, a good 15% of this coin was already gone before any pools were up. The "decentralized" theme is a myth. Please do your own research by reading earlier pages and seeing exactly how the launch went.
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:43:04 PM

FrankieSaysRelax, your points are mostly wrong. There's no need to be that angry. I usually don't do this, but let me please:

The code is not sloppy (I'm developer); good code does not necessarily need comments; implementation is fine. The original thread was locked by keccak512 himself cause it's a pre-ANN thread which is continued here in the ANN thread.

1. difficulty level increased quickly as wallets were being fired up because everyone was solo-mining (with the wallet). This lead to equal distribution of block rewards according to hash power. There was no chance to instamine the coin in an unfair manner.

2. there is a pool at 1gh. other than that, yes, it's indeed suboptimal that no stratum implementation is up yet but it shortly will. It should have been finished yesterday, but it is actually not an easy task and you can rest assured it is being worked on with highest priority.

3. there was an IPO to kickstart the coin as well and there's bounty premine to set up rewards in order to improve HVC's infrastructure. everything is transparent and carefully arranged.

Judging from your posts I do not believe that you have knowledge in development.

Be well

Without comments in public code or team built code it is crap.
Very few solo miners got anything. Solo mining is a fail with this coin.
Only large miners with CPU farms or a bot farm got coins. What you are saying is a lie and that is 100% fact!
With an IPO like these crooks received there is simply no excuse for not having software and pools set to go.

Judging from your posts you are either a Shill for the Devs, A Dev using a separate account, an IPO holder, or dumb as a post.
If you worked as a Developer for me you would be fired if you somehow managed to get hired.

Obvious troll is obvious.

THIS COIN IS A 100% FAIL. DEVS ARE CROOKS!

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
Stratobitz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:43:15 PM

So if someone invests in something being told "it is fully decentralized and distributed" but then find out it's one man in his mom's basement doing all the work, it doesn't constitute fraud? You may be just some chump low-grade miner but there are people who invested money and lost because the developers flat out lied about how the launch would go and then depended on the community to fix what he could not do on his own while he got paid 100% of the money and got to make sure the mining was distributed disproportionately. That's immoral regardless what excuse you make up for it. Can't really blame you though, I blame your your parents, Ching & Chong.

I think it's a moot point if the coin was launched by a guy in his Mom's basement. That fact, irregardless of if it's true; would not make the IPO and release of this coin fraud. Fraud is deliberately deceiving someone you are making a deal with in order to gain an advantage.  1.) In a sense, all IPOs are in a fraud- as the insiders have the certain advantage. They are selling "phantom ownership" and get all the cash up front. 2.) A botched launch doesn't constitute fraud either; as it would have to prove the delay was intentional. I doubt it was, they likely had issues. 3.) The mining after launch was just fine. While I didn't invest in the IPO; I did find 2 blocks with just 1 Dual Xeon in the first day.  

By investing in an IPO, stocks, coins, or whatever; you run the risk of loss from the get go. However, look at Facebook:  

Facebook suffered a botched launch.

Stock suffered during first month or two.

Now it is trading at nearly double it's IPO price.

Strato

HVC:  HRWh3ZpL4ZhGVCM2pS7W98isgoKNLVA4Vw
shwooozy

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:43:36 PM

+1
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 298 »
  Print  

Jump to: