Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:36:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 298 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HVC] Heavycoin - Ultra-secure, Decentralized Block Reward Voting, Fast  (Read 542196 times)
Bitcrea

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Bitcrea.com

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:22:41 AM

Thanks a lot for the reply! So basically, what I need to do now to see if I've been mining on my own for or not is to close the wallet and re-open? Do I need to do some kind of backups before doing that? Thanks

just go help>console> and type: getinfo

look at the blocks if your at +/- block 1195 your good.

I'm on the 1178 block.

so what should I do now?Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
luckytiger

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:27:33 AM

I'm on the 1178 block.

just keep mining, or join the one pool that works. more you cant really do.
since you will never recieve those blocks, im sorry.
prob within a day or 2 when you load the chain again those blocks will have dissapeard from your log.
other than that your wallet is fine, just a little emptyer than you would have wanted

the pool: http://hvc.1gh.com/

EDIT: wait scratch that, try again run the code again. 20 blocks is to far down.
if it still says the same restart your wallet

what is your adress il send you a miniscul amount to test it
semisyntheticpsy

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:27:58 AM

Thanks a lot for the reply! So basically, what I need to do now to see if I've been mining on my own for or not is to close the wallet and re-open? Do I need to do some kind of backups before doing that? Thanks

just go help>console> and type: getinfo

look at the blocks if your at +/- block 1195 your good.

I'm on the 1178 block.

Im on 1198
chiznitz

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 02:08:19 AM

Everything has been going great at CryptoALTeX, we haven't had a single ticket in over 2 days. *knock on wood*

www.cryptoaltex.com

I saw some people talking about the other exchange and about whether or not they are legit.  CryptoALTeX has officially been accepted by the state of Colorado as an LLC and we will be updating information on the site soon when all the paper work is final.

We will also be announcing a voting system soon that will allow for 2 coins being listed each week.  One which gets the most support and another that will be chosen at random, stay tuned for details on how it will work Smiley

Are you referring to atomic trade or CCEX? Atomic trade is very transparent about its legals.

Atomic-Trade.com is owned and operated by Atomic Trade, LLC..
Atomic Trade, LLC. A New Jersey Limited Liability Corporation.
New Jersey Business# 0400612660
FINCEN MSB# 31000036438066
Primary registered Agent: Allen Penner
Primary financial institution: TD Bank, N.A. Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Oh and hows your account security compare? You keep your wallets on or off server also? Or are you hackable like most all the other exchanges out there?

I don't think you are going to get very far if you don't learn to read previous posts.  Someone was questioning the security of ccex and I was responding.  You then go on to insult me and my security yet you know nothing about me or my security practices.  CryptoALTeX front end does not touch a single table that the engine uses and anything done on the front end is then audited before its entered into the backend.  The webserver has 0 ability to connect to the wallet servers.

You then say "are you hackable" which basically says that you are not hackable which is one of the worst things you can say working in this or any industry that requires info sec.  Anything is hackable unless its unplugged and then it can still be taken by a thief. 

You also post a security scan which means absolutely nothing, nobody should be placing a website online that does not pass those tests.  Hackers use many tools to get in and the majority of times on the big data breaches its the people that they breach not the process or technical tools.

Since you were so brazen I will let you in on what my credentials are but I will also say that no matter what my security credentials are that no way means your exchange is more secure than mine or mine is more secure than yours, it all comes down to who is attacking and how they do it.  That's security 101.  This crypto industry needs to get rid of the sites that aren't following good security practices, its bad for everyone.  I force 2factor authentication because even one user being breached and spreading crap on the internet is bad for our industry.  Anyways.

I have 17 year of IT experience, I started coding and networking when I was 15 years old. I have a bachelors in computer network and data comm, i have an associates in programming and database processing, I have a masters degree in Information Assurance, I'm a CISSP, CCNA Security, MCSE Security, VCP4/5 and a few other irrelevant things.

I have not once attacked your exchange and I was actually impressed you offer USD.  I currently work for a private payment card processor that is getting ready to IPO, valued @ billions of dollars.  I'm a Senior Security Engineer and I live and breath PCI, ISO, SOX, etc.

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
Robert Lewandowski

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Bayern

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 02:43:43 AM

Can the Devs use a measely 4 out of their 170 BTC to vote HeavyCoin up to the top of MintPal Voting? https://www.mintpal.com/voting

It's the least you guys could do after a fairly unsatisfying launch.
MrE78

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 02:57:35 AM

Everything has been going great at CryptoALTeX, we haven't had a single ticket in over 2 days. *knock on wood*

www.cryptoaltex.com

I saw some people talking about the other exchange and about whether or not they are legit.  CryptoALTeX has officially been accepted by the state of Colorado as an LLC and we will be updating information on the site soon when all the paper work is final.

We will also be announcing a voting system soon that will allow for 2 coins being listed each week.  One which gets the most support and another that will be chosen at random, stay tuned for details on how it will work Smiley

Are you referring to atomic trade or CCEX? Atomic trade is very transparent about its legals.

Oh and hows your account security compare? You keep your wallets on or off server also? Or are you hackable like most all the other exchanges out there?

I don't think you are going to get very far if you don't learn to read previous posts.  Someone was questioning the security of ccex and I was responding.  You then go on to insult me and my security yet you know nothing about me or my security practices.  CryptoALTeX front end does not touch a single table that the engine uses and anything done on the front end is then audited before its entered into the backend.  The webserver has 0 ability to connect to the wallet servers.

You then say "are you hackable" which basically says that you are not hackable which is one of the worst things you can say working in this or any industry that requires info sec.  Anything is hackable unless its unplugged and then it can still be taken by a thief. 

You also post a security scan which means absolutely nothing, nobody should be placing a website online that does not pass those tests.  Hackers use many tools to get in and the majority of times on the big data breaches its the people that they breach not the process or technical tools.

Since you were so brazen I will let you in on what my credentials are but I will also say that no matter what my security credentials are that no way means your exchange is more secure than mine or mine is more secure than yours, it all comes down to who is attacking and how they do it.  That's security 101.  This crypto industry needs to get rid of the sites that aren't following good security practices, its bad for everyone.  I force 2factor authentication because even one user being breached and spreading crap on the internet is bad for our industry.  Anyways.

I have 17 year of IT experience, I started coding and networking when I was 15 years old. I have a bachelors in computer network and data comm, i have an associates in programming and database processing, I have a masters degree in Information Assurance, I'm a CISSP, CCNA Security, MCSE Security, VCP4/5 and a few other irrelevant things.

I have not once attacked your exchange and I was actually impressed you offer USD.  I currently work for a private payment card processor that is getting ready to IPO, valued @ billions of dollars.  I'm a Senior Security Engineer and I live and breath PCI, ISO, SOX, etc.

After losing money at poloniex I get paranoid and that is why I asked if referring to which exchange. I was not attacking you I just  wanted a little more information. Yes everything can be hacked period however it comes down to the steps to at least prevent attacks or slow them down. I am not trying to get into some my dick is bigger then yours just wanted to know if you are going to be transparent and secure. Maybe put some info in your company info tab fill in the people to allow for greater trust. I have used your site and have not had a issue with it I know it was a little rocky there with BC in the beginning but CryptoAltEx has shaped up nicely.

So I do apologize if I came off abrupt. Like many people they like to know they are safe and secure when using sites and lets be honest there are a few around that are very shady.

Like CEX.IO but better SCRYPT.CC Scrypt based cloud hashing PM for script for auto reinvest
truckythin

Activity: 781
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 03:06:27 AM

keccak512, we need your answer about the exchange things? espicially the plan with 100.000$ you make with IPO.
This is what people missing to ask before they make IPO, what is your plan with 100.000$?
Will you spend 5 BTC for voting on cryptsy?

chiznitz

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 03:07:04 AM

www.cryptoaltex.com

After losing money at poloniex I get paranoid and that is why I asked if referring to which exchange. I was not attacking you I just  wanted a little more information. Yes everything can be hacked period however it comes down to the steps to at least prevent attacks or slow them down. I am not trying to get into some my dick is bigger then yours just wanted to know if you are going to be transparent and secure. Maybe put some info in your company info tab fill in the people to allow for greater trust. I have used your site and have not had a issue with it I know it was a little rocky there with BC in the beginning but CryptoAltEx has shaped up nicely.

So I do apologize if I came off abrupt. Like many people they like to know they are safe and secure when using sites and lets be honest there are a few around that are very shady.

Thanks and yes there are a ton of sites out there that are super shady, I'm just hoping as more attention comes our way we can continue to secure peoples funds.  IT's a very nerve racking business thats for sure.

MrE78

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 03:10:17 AM

keccak512, we need your answer about the exchange things? espicially the plan with 100.000$ you make with IPO.
This is what people missing to ask before they make IPO, what is your plan with 100.000$?

I would guess there not be an answer anytime soon. A coin is only as strong as it's community. While its listed on 3 exchanges the people need to rally to other exchanges and push for it. How is that the devs issue? You guys treat them like some magical entity.

Be thankful some exchanges grabbed it out the door or it could be like one of the dozens of coins not traded anywhere at all or are fighting tooth and nail to get up the voting tree.

Like CEX.IO but better SCRYPT.CC Scrypt based cloud hashing PM for script for auto reinvest
vinani

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 03:13:09 AM

Can the Devs use a measely 4 out of their 170 BTC to vote HeavyCoin up to the top of MintPal Voting? https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Doesn't HVC mean "Hope Vote Coin"Huh

Many replies ask for vote but not action from the DEV who keep 170 BTC...

One more hope this Coin again wont be a shjtcoin!!!
kvipcn

Activity: 255
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 03:19:54 AM

Doesn't HVC mean "Hope Vote Coin"Huh

Many replies ask for vote but not action from the DEV who keep 170 BTC...

One more hope this Coin again wont be a shjtcoin!!!

same to you....where's dev&btc?
hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 03:23:00 AM

On holiday 100K in BTC is in some tropical island by now  Grin

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
greentea
Legendary

Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 03:29:30 AM

On holiday 100K in BTC is in some tropical island by now  Grin

Official Heavycoinpool.com ---> 0 Miners  Huh

STILL no working stratum pool?

price is dropping like a heavycoin alright ... looks like IPO investors are starting to bail ...

NEM   NanoWallet   SuperNodes   Apostille   Landstead   Catapult   Mijin
▃▃▃▅▅▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▅▅▅▃▃▃
hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 03:33:35 AM

@heavycoin_pool: I am being told that as soon reason behind stratum not accepting work from miner is fixed stratum code should be done. Waiting like all of u

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
Hashturbater

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 03:51:26 AM

Alright, seriously, it's time to release stratum so other pools can get setup. Keccak512, what's up man?
super3
Legendary

Activity: 1094
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 04:22:16 AM

I would like to buy some Heavycoin. Is anyone selling?

Bitcoin Dev / Storj - Decentralized Cloud Storage. Winner of Texas Bitcoin Conference Hackathon 2014. / Peercoin Web Lead / Primecoin Web Lead / Armory Guide Author / "Am I the only one that trusts Dogecoin more than the Federal Reserve?"
MrE78

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:35:58 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2014, 05:17:34 AM by MrE78

Go but a buy order in at www.atomic-trade.com

chiznitz

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 04:38:43 AM

Go but a buy order in at atomic-trade.com

or  @ www.cryptoaltex.com  just had to reply Smiley

Osirus823

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:46:39 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2014, 05:23:26 AM by Osirus823

Im selling a small amount but like they said u can get it on cryptoaltex
super3
Legendary

Activity: 1094
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 05:52:12 AM

Want about 0.5 BTC worth. Anyone want to give a deal I can't find on an exchange?

Bitcoin Dev / Storj - Decentralized Cloud Storage. Winner of Texas Bitcoin Conference Hackathon 2014. / Peercoin Web Lead / Primecoin Web Lead / Armory Guide Author / "Am I the only one that trusts Dogecoin more than the Federal Reserve?"
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 298 »
  Print  

Jump to: