Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:58:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵 [ANN] S E C U R Y P T O [ANN] 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 18256 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
Horas1976

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:59:28 AM

The team has doing hardworking and the project is going very well. But the market has consistently decreased its value. After all, this is not a good indication for the ICO. that's why everyone is hoping for the bull run.

I think this is a team challenge in promoting the project to investors, so without blaming the sluggish market, if indeed Securypto is able to grow then the market will not be a barrier, make sure that Securypto supporters have a strategy that can arouse investor interest.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:33:29 PM

The team has doing hardworking and the project is going very well. But the market has consistently decreased its value. After all, this is not a good indication for the ICO. that's why everyone is hoping for the bull run.

I think this is a team challenge in promoting the project to investors, so without blaming the sluggish market, if indeed Securypto is able to grow then the market will not be a barrier, make sure that Securypto supporters have a strategy that can arouse investor interest.
We are promoting the project and that's every bounty hunters do. This is our work to promote the project.
Anish02

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:49:02 PM

We are promoting the project and that's every bounty hunters do. This is our work to promote the project.
Exactly we are working here to promote the project towards the investors. And instead of this we will get tokens from the team.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:02:48 PM

The best part about the project is the team is staying most of the time active and provide every single update about the project.

swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:16:37 PM

The best part about the project is the team is staying most of the time active and provide every single update about the project.
Yes, I agree with your opinion, the team behind the project is actively providing all the important updates about the project's development.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:56:46 AM

Yes, I agree with your opinion, the team behind the project is actively providing all the important updates about the project's development.
Can't really say I agree with you, don't really see an active stream of updates or any thing of the like from the team atleast on this ANN thread
Theizestooke

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:44:53 PM

Can't really say I agree with you, don't really see an active stream of updates or any thing of the like from the team atleast on this ANN thread
Recently you can't see the updates but the team has been actively providing updates since from the beginning.

Anish02

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:57:25 PM

Recently you can't see the updates but the team has been actively providing updates since from the beginning.
Yes, everyone knows about it. The team is very hardworking and innovative and I hope after a certain time later they will again start to provide updates.
beveryu778

Hello World 👽

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:07:17 PM

Yes, everyone knows about it.The team is very hardworking and innovative and I hope after a certain time later they will again start to provide updates.
We have trust in the team. And we really know that team is busy in solving their major problems. That's why they are getting late in providing an update.
swordking

swordking

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:19:14 PM

Yes, everyone knows about it. The team is very hardworking and innovative and I hope after a certain time later they will again start to provide updates.
We have trust in the team. And we really know that team is busy in solving their major problems. That's why they are getting late in providing an update.

Those who have been supporting the project since very long time these people know very well about the way the team was working. And because of that, we know the team will provide the updates. And if they are getting late in providing updates then there must be the reason behind it.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:25:14 AM

Pretty sure it was. They will be giving such an opportunity if they were getting most of the greatest part of the development.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:35:13 AM

Guys hello, tell me please, this project have a Bounty campaign?? May be who knows? If yes, please, give me a link. Thank.
Hello, yes, here you can join to Bounty campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5063721.0
Campaign already going more than 1 month, but you can still participate
How about the long of the bounty campaign? Is the bounty campaign will be available until the ICO ends? because I really wanted to make profits by it.
beveryu778

Hello World 👽

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:57:27 PM

After reading the whitepaper I have understand the whole concept of the project. I hope as per the whitepaper the project will do more better well in future.
Theizestooke

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:02:06 PM

Guys hello, tell me please, this project have a Bounty campaign?? May be who knows? If yes, please, give me a link. Thank.
Hello, yes, here you can join to Bounty campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5063721.0
Campaign already going more than 1 month, but you can still participate
How about the long of the bounty campaign? Is the bounty campaign will be available until the ICO ends? because I really wanted to make profits by it.
Yes, this bounty has been looking profitable. And joining to it will be a beneficial move for us.

Anish02

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:08:54 PM

Yes, everyone knows about it.The team is very hardworking and innovative and I hope after a certain time later they will again start to provide updates.

Because of the our trust the community has continuously increased according to the time. Very soon the team will do great come back.
swordking

swordking

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:13:25 PM

After reading the whitepaper I have understood the whole concept of the project. I hope as per the whitepaper the project will do more better well in the future.
Yes, the whitepaper is really helpful to get to know all about the project. After reading the whitepaper you will get how does the team is developing the project. So I recommend everyone to read the whitepaper.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:28:02 AM

Isn't now the ciritical time? Like considering that it's the ICO time, the time where people actually start thinking about investing into this project?
Anish02

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:36:12 PM

Isn't now the ciritical time? Like considering that it's the ICO time, the time where people actually start thinking about investing into this project?
Yes it is a critical time and I have trust on teammates, I am sure very soon the team will come with the updates.
beveryu778

Hello World 👽

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:42:30 PM

Isn't now the ciritical time? Like considering that it's the ICO time, the time where people actually start thinking about investing in this project?
Yes it is a critical time and I have trust in teammates, I am sure very soon the team will come with the updates.
But this time the team behind the project has taken a long time to provide updates towards us.
swordking

swordking

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:49:45 PM

Isn't now the ciritical time? Like considering that it's the ICO time, the time where people actually start thinking about investing in this project?
Yes it is a critical time and I have trust in teammates, I am sure very soon the team will come with the updates.
But this time the team behind the project has taken a long time to provide updates towards us.
The development team has been taking time to provide updates but we don't need to worry about it because the team is trustworthy and I hope they cannot do any kind of activity which can be affect to the project's image.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: