Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:21:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where are the true believers of Bitcoin?  (Read 2133 times)
timmydakolo2

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 10:54:00 PM

Bitcoin dropped in price and even the so called crypto believers and users begin to panic. Is it because we fail to learn? Why do people anticipate Bitcoin to have similar trend as last year December, 2017? This is not how crypto operate. Let's get this clear, Crypto is unpredictable and every user is expected to know this before joining the crypto space in order not to panic in times like this.
Study the history of Bitcoin and you will know that Bitcoin has even suffered worse dips than this yet recovered along the line. Stop panicking and start buying while it is cheap now.

Panic is the number one thing once there is a bear market, true bitcoin believer won't look at his or her portfolio each and every minute of the day. This same history of bitcoin crashing this low has happened before and true believers of bitcoin understands it all without having to panic. Bitcoin is a strong investment that will never die off

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:49:02 AM

Bitcoin dropped in price and even the so called crypto believers and users begin to panic. Is it because we fail to learn? Why do people anticipate Bitcoin to have similar trend as last year December, 2017? This is not how crypto operate. Let's get this clear, Crypto is unpredictable and every user is expected to know this before joining the crypto space in order not to panic in times like this.
Study the history of Bitcoin and you will know that Bitcoin has even suffered worse dips than this yet recovered along the line. Stop panicking and start buying while it is cheap now.

I am agree with your opinion. Bitcoin price always high volatile and its happen for many years. Sometimes price growing up and sometimes drop. Its very usual in any market, but sometimes some investor just want to make quick profits. Better keep bitcoin for long term because its good for our psychology and i am believe its more profitable

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 03:50:39 AM

Absolutely right we need few panic time if Bitcoin market goes to huge red(down).but don't need wait everything panic time for Bitcoin up price. Basically back to back 2017 year last Bitcoin price huge pumping and always high.but in this 2018 year very bad think Bitcoin market.i see 4 more days Bitcoin price goes to fail 5,500$ few more.in fact now called investor people because their already getting lower situation for makes profit opportunity.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:59:27 AM

Absolutely right we need few panic time if Bitcoin market goes to huge red(down).but don't need wait everything panic time for Bitcoin up price. Basically back to back 2017 year last Bitcoin price huge pumping and always high.but in this 2018 year very bad think Bitcoin market.i see 4 more days Bitcoin price goes to fail 5,500$ few more.in fact now called investor people because their already getting lower situation for makes profit opportunity.
Panic is a natural response when our expectations failed or when things seem to go wrong. True believers are those who stay and continue to support despite its volatility and price correction. They too can't avoid to feel worried at times due to market fluctuation and unpredictable price movements but they don't let their emotions drive them down. They stay dedicated, patient, committed, focus, and hopeful. They know what to do and how to response into situations that may seem very distressing.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:15:29 AM

Whatever happens on the Bitoin price as long as the adaptation is spreading on different countries then there is no need to panic. Just try to positive on every down trend news for Bitcoin and believe that someday more people will use this currency as a way of payment for their daily lives.

We don't need the spreading of adaptation of Bitcoin, it is great but that is still far from the truth these days since a lot of people are still doubting what Bitcoin can do in terms of transaction.

Bitcoin still has a flaw, there are still the transaction fee and transaction time. If we will be comparing that to other methods of payment, other payment method are still better than Bitcoin so I doubt that people will use it. As an investor, we must be positive yes, but not all the time, we should be patient but must also know when to stop and start anew.
inesterdd

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:33:24 AM

I am a true believer in bitcoin, as my goal is not to make money on the course but to increase the amount of bitcoin and continue to study the blockchain and bitcoin. I want to be like Satoshi Nakamoto. I am sure that I can achieve my goal! Wink
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:35:48 AM

True believers of bitcoin might be silent as they continue to hold on their bitcoin. I think some of them may be shaken already due to the current market's status but true believer will never be shaken by any market crash no matter how bad it is.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 06:41:23 AM

Early adopters ar making a killing selling Bitcoin even at these prices. Kids that mined a bitcoin a day on their laptops back in the day are multi millionaires now so they don't care what price they will sell at as long as it is above several thousand. I don't think there is much loyalty in Bitcoin or Crypto, those who are evangelists and believers are very few, the rest just wanted to cash in on a new gold rush or speculate to make bank.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:05:29 AM

They are with us, because I think some true Bitcoin followers are investors who get luck from buying bitcoins whose selling prices continue to increase at that time and successful investors who are experts in predicting bitcoin

I fully agree that bitcoin followers are around us, and I support them in more or less. They are always on the lookout, watching the price of bitcoin in the market and there are always ways they can cope with many cases, they are very smart Grin.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 07:15:05 AM

Sadly, a large group of people is interested in the speculation activities. I am not against speculation but I believe that we should give first preference to use it as a payment system. Let's use the crypto as a normal currency without converting it into any other form and build a strong crypto friendly ecosystem. I believe that crypto believers are doing the same instead of spending their time in non-important things.
ameliana

Activity: 887
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:15:33 AM

True believers of bitcoin might be silent as they continue to hold on their bitcoin. I think some of them may be shaken already due to the current market's status but true believer will never be shaken by any market crash no matter how bad it is.
True Bitcoin followers won't easily leave Bitcoin even though the price is down, precisely in this condition Bitcoin holders will continue to hold it because it's impossible to sell it now.
this condition is something commonly experienced by true Bitcoin holders. it's just that they don't reveal themselves because they really don't need to.
MahalQu2612

Activity: 179

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:23:41 AM

For the past week, we knew there's a forking happen on BCH which is I know that's one of the reason got affected by it were the price value of Bitcoin down to 5560$ together with the other altcoins in market was also down their prices in every exchange platform.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:23:59 AM

We are just here completely waiting for the blooming,we don’t care what others do and what others want because we are here not just to earn but to learn also
When you called believing this requires trust and faith,meaning we should here to wait and keep our patience,no matter how dip the value drops,the important thing is the money we entrusted to this coin for future gaining
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:32:39 AM

I am a true believer in bitcoin, as my goal is not to make money on the course but to increase the amount of bitcoin and continue to study the blockchain and bitcoin. I want to be like Satoshi Nakamoto. I am sure that I can achieve my goal! Wink
yes you are truly a true bitcoin follower, because the real one will continue to support and accompany bitcoin at any time. I wish you could achieve your goals, keep up the spirit and always try to never give up so that your goals can be achieved.
gamer4156

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:41:06 AM

Your definition of true believers of bitcoin is not true, people who are being panic, they are not true believers of bitcoins. They are just time pas traders or part time crypto lovers. These things can be understood by the real btc lovers only. I am with panic people because they have been misguided by the speculators and last year bull run. They are just innocent traders who just want profit nothing else. I hope they will learn something about BTC and crypto field so that they can decide what to do in such dips.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:22:22 PM

I think the true believers you're looking for are remain silent, especially in this kind of situation. They that you called panic are short term investor who try to earn lots of money through bitcoin. Whereas, we actually don't need to be panic facing the situation, because the value of Bitcoin increase as more people buy it. However, it also decreases as people sell, which is why people tend to think it is volatile, yet it has increased by 97.61% this past year! So, be calm, up-down situation always happen in bitcoin.
nicolos99

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:35:34 PM

Well most people or user are quitting bitcoin just because the price is very low right now.I dont think that these people are truly beleiving in BTC at all.Dont be penic just sit back relux if u r a true believer of Bitcoin  Cool Cool
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:42:06 PM

I think those who called "true bitcoin believer" are those people who still holding bitcoin since their first buy on 2009-2011 when bitcoin still very cheap and never selling it until now

Anyway, panic selling seems already over
vamshi789

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:58:29 PM

investors are every where and all bitcoin holders are the investors.
tranle1267

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Looking to the future and control myself

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:31:06 PM

when bitcoin reach 20000$ in 2017 and now it is above 5500$, i think the people who buy bitcoin from 20,000, they do not scare the price of bitcoin at this time, people always believe the price of bitcoin can take 20,000$ and overcome this price and can take the higher price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: