Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:00:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The battle between ETH and XRP  (Read 1107 times)
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:27:16 PM

The Terrible deserter that happened on Wednesday left bitcoin below 100 billionusd. The worst bear since 2018. currently the top two major altcoins XRP and eth are struggling out for the second place. Ethereum fell over to 170 usd while XRP has fallen to 0.4363. a cooling ICO market has also gone down the line as the amount raised via coin offerings plummeted to a $63.2 million in October. this is the lowest since March 2017 just before the token boom began, according to ICOData.io.
As the war for the second place continues,it is clear that XRP is taking the position. How long do we expect to see such position happening?
It came into another break with ethereum and replacing it with XRP is just an indication that this coin were certainly moving and growing. It several times it happen and it looks like ETH is struggling hard for the problem itself and ain't gonna have ways to move higher and compete again. The race is still on going and it possibly to happen both of them.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 11:31:40 PM

I think till the market recovers and maybe ETH devs shower some good updates to prevent switch from some projects since i think there is high percentage of switch which if left can rise to others can bring back ETH to a permanent no.3 which is not something we like to hear

jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:25:17 AM

The Terrible deserter that happened on Wednesday left bitcoin below 100 billionusd. The worst bear since 2018. currently the top two major altcoins XRP and eth are struggling out for the second place. Ethereum fell over to 170 usd while XRP has fallen to 0.4363. a cooling ICO market has also gone down the line as the amount raised via coin offerings plummeted to a $63.2 million in October. this is the lowest since March 2017 just before the token boom began, according to ICOData.io.
As the war for the second place continues,it is clear that XRP is taking the position. How long do we expect to see such position happening?

Hard to predict how long XRP will hold second position in market cap. But XRP having strong community and ethereum price can bouncing back. The important thing is market can recover again after bear market
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:59:28 AM

maybe when ethereum updates to pos, the price will increase again and he takes second place again. whether it really comes to that is difficult to say. i somehow hope for that.
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:28:47 AM

It's not battle. I think Ethereum will on the second place. Ripple isn't good enough to take place near bitcoin. I think you will agree with me.

No, at the moment, XRP or ripple is now on the second place. One thing I can say is that, we cannot really predict what will happen in the future, despite of the falling market, there is always a hope that awaits the crytpocurrencies. Maybe ETH can replace the position of XRP again, who knows.
wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 03:04:12 AM

i wondering why XRP can survive on this decline market situations ?

Tozex

Powered by,
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 719

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:11:25 AM

Hard to predict how long XRP will hold second position in market cap. But XRP having strong community and ethereum price can bouncing back. The important thing is market can recover again after bear market
maybe because ethereum prices from the beginning of the year continued to decline made the enthusiasts disappointed and switched to XRP investment, because I saw the potential of XRP was very good for next year.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:22:59 AM

This has happened several times, ripple can shift the ethereum at position two though not last very long. But if you see current conditions fairly balanced between the two coins. Ripple is quite good and this development has proved that a lot of partners who are members of her giving the effect of an increase is good enough even for a coin that has a centralized system.
wuyangbo

Activity: 253

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:19:25 AM

Now that Ethereum is the most vulnerable moment, this war is correct. But I hate XRP. This is a fake cryptocurrency. Investors must be cautious. The bank may make you bankrupt. I am worried about the future of Ethereum.

Deallove9
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:32:16 AM

I see this as not a real deal as every coin has their respective way of working and each use case determine what will be the outcome of the coin, I see eth as one great coin like wise xrp as both work differently but most people prefer less tx fee coin which I think both are very low in terms of fee compare to btc and for this reason are both good and I don't look at the capital market funds but use case.
kak uli

Activity: 1246

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:36:29 AM

in my opinion, the survival of XRP in the second level will not be long. because Eth doesn't want that to happen with his currency either. then, we also need to look at the side of the platform. The Etherum platform is currently very much used for the growth of other altcoins, from that point I think that Eth will return to lead in second place

wattson

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:53:56 AM

I think XRP will dominate in the nearest several months, ethereum looks nearly dead now. But then it may rise again and easily beat ripple when the bull market comes again. Hope this won't take too long)
swscowods

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:59:26 AM

Lol this is no longer an issue here, Ripple (XRP) has already taken the second position from Ethereum as it stands with a market cap of $20 billion while ETH staggers at $18 billion. XRP seems to be the only altcoin that has been making progress despite what has been happening in the market; Bitcoin dropping down below $100 billion and other falling heavily. I’ve always believed in XRP that’s why I never bothered to sell mine. Just waiting for the bull before I sell.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:53:52 AM

Currently XRP win the battle from ethereum. As ethereum is continuously dropping on the other hand XRP stands firm in the bear market. I see only XRP seems to me the strongest coin in the current bear market and if we see the difference of ethereum and XRP total market cap we can easily say XRP is quite  ahead to the ethereum. I see difference of total market cap between both is increased. I can say according to the current market situation XRP will continue to ahead of ethereum in coming days as well.

sergej.dubynin

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:04:59 AM

It will still be this situation, as no one knows what's going on with the market and what cryptocurrency to buy for storage, will now sell all, and buy no one, because everyone is afraid to make the wrong choice. In the long term I believe in Etherium much more.

((     M  I  N     ))    inMIN.it
    TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY   
██    ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018    ██
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 07:21:38 AM

XRP will remain the second coin after bitcoin, even though their market cap always alternates with ETH, XRP gets support from centralized parties, which of course makes it easier for this coin to grow quickly.
while ETH, there has been no change and there has been no rebranding since the price has risen to 1300 USD, until now it only costs 150 USD
I'm with XRP
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:28:54 AM

XRP against other top coins pleasantly surprises.In the market that we see now-Ethereum looks very weak compared to xrp. I think in the long term xrp can be firmly fixed as the second coin after the bitcoin.
Airelves09

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 07:37:33 AM

ETH in second position has been surpassed by XRP. It will be very difficult for ETH to recapture second of its position. XRP has been very strong during this period. Maybe we will never see ETH in second  position again.

Sinone

Activity: 597

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:40:35 AM

Ethereum is the king of altcoin I think it has great potential and good technology though it has lost its place to Ripple no matter ETH will be the 2nd place very soon. ETH has much popularity than Ripple we know Ripple is controlled by the massive bank. Whatever it is I do not consider it as a battle but just a normal attitude of the crypto market.
Dilireba

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 07:45:24 AM

XRP is very promising now, it stands firm above ethereum for days and the chance for ethereum to retake its 2nd position is zero. With this, i buy more XRP for holding, XRP at $5 in 2019 is possible, believe me guys, buy XRP.

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: