Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:38:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The battle between ETH and XRP  (Read 1107 times)
Andrea_Zeta100

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:11:39 PM

The market is going down. Not much of a battle in my opinion🤔

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:11:49 PM

They are close to each other even before the XRP took the 2nd place spot from Eth in terms of the market cap so a big pump will help a specific crypto from their close call battle for the spot, Eth got tons of burden from ICO's lately I can tell from the projects that I've participated in the struggle to raise funds and the sudden dump from exchange when the tokens got listed, wait for the price recovery and it will reveal the true 2nd spot.

Ed_Westwick99

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:13:57 PM

The Terrible deserter that happened on Wednesday left bitcoin below 100 billionusd. The worst bear since 2018. currently the top two major altcoins XRP and eth are struggling out for the second place. Ethereum fell over to 170 usd while XRP has fallen to 0.4363. a cooling ICO market has also gone down the line as the amount raised via coin offerings plummeted to a $63.2 million in October. this is the lowest since March 2017 just before the token boom began, according to ICOData.io.
As the war for the second place continues,it is clear that XRP is taking the position. How long do we expect to see such position happening?
Some ICO's are still shorting Eth to get some money back from the ICO campaigns. That doesn't help either
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:21:04 PM

There is no battle. BTC works as store of value. ETH works as a smart contract platform. XRP claims that it will one day be used for interbank transfers. They do not compete with each other any more than Google, Apple and Amazon do. People who believe that their will one day be a single coin that dominates all niches are deluded, and if it was ever to come about it would be something other than any of these coins. 

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:37:51 PM

The Terrible deserter that happened on Wednesday left bitcoin below 100 billionusd. The worst bear since 2018. currently the top two major altcoins XRP and eth are struggling out for the second place. Ethereum fell over to 170 usd while XRP has fallen to 0.4363. a cooling ICO market has also gone down the line as the amount raised via coin offerings plummeted to a $63.2 million in October. this is the lowest since March 2017 just before the token boom began, according to ICOData.io.
As the war for the second place continues,it is clear that XRP is taking the position. How long do we expect to see such position happening?
On one hand you have ethereum which is used in companies to make softwares based on its platform, used by games to be played on their platform, used by ICO's to be published on their platform and many other stuff that has been done on their platform for the longest time.

On the other hand you have a company that vaguely represents the coin in the loosest terms. There is no battle between ETH and XRP in reality, there is just a battle between ETH fans and XRP fans. XRP wasn't like this for the longest time, it only came to light when everything else fell but XRP didn't drop as much as some of the other coins and increased in value time to time because of its owners.

When the bull comes you will see the real difference both of them because bull will make ETH worth a lot again whereas the owners of XRP can't afford to spike the price that much during a bull compared to a bear market.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Nggedebus

Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:43:00 PM

For now, Ripple already leaving Ethereum even further. XRP increasing it's gap between it and ETH.
Perhaps Ripple really able to take Ethereum throne right now, and not just like what happen sometimes ago that it just takes a while before it came back.
Terrmit

Activity: 413
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:45:48 PM

It is foolish to think about the confrontation of these two coins. They have completely different tasks in the cryptocurrency economy. The fact that now they have changed places does not mean anything. At any time ETH can take its position again. Just over the strong influence of Bitcoin.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
percy_tc

Activity: 583
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:47:30 PM

I like the idea behind of XRP, even if it is helping banks. For a short term they are aiming to the right direction.
if eth could break its own limitation (scalability, usage  of multiple programming languagge) it will win in long term
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:49:18 PM

Actually I just got shocked when I watched that eth  
has drop down from its second position.  Everything has gone to the red sea. However both eth and XRP has a strong platform and well developed. Both coin has a great future. Actually the battle shows how much they are dominating each other. Finally the XRP bulls is up above as I last seen today .I think the battle always will be so closed.

YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:29:11 PM

This is not the first time XRP takes the 2nd rank from ETH but I think XRP can't keep it for so long. It'll be the same as before, XRP will only keep 2nd rank for few days or maybe a week then ETH will rise back and take 2nd place back which should belong to ETH, the best altcoin.

Exactly, let's see how long xrp will be able to maintain the second position. Such momentary jumps are not important in longer term. So far, xrp was a pump and dump coin, so we should wait to see if it will be like this now.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:32:20 PM

Some ICO's are still shorting Eth to get some money back from the ICO campaigns. That doesn't help either
It looks true consider about the fact that ethereum can't even being so far from the bitcoin's domination. XRP was getting a lot of support from the bankers. The down trend of crypto has been giving a huge impact to the ethereum. Ripple was playing on a good field.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
ThachSanhTp

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:33:11 PM

I still support Ethereum #ETH, not Ripple #XRP
I think XRP cannot stay at top 2 in the coinmarketcap for a long time.
JayCue

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 05:07:38 PM

I always believe that Cryptocurrency should be decentralized and so I will put my bet on Ethereum.
Soon XRP will realize where its place in the crypto world.

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:15:11 PM

I always believe that Cryptocurrency should be decentralized and so I will put my bet on Ethereum.
Soon XRP will realize where its place in the crypto world.

Correct, because this development was made from block chain and no third party should be involved between the users. In XRP banks are supporting them and they will make rules for their benefit so it's better go with ETH.

Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:48:09 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2018, 07:06:21 AM by Epimetheus

It's not battle. I think Ethereum will on the second place. Ripple isn't good enough to take place near bitcoin. I think you will agree with me.
According to me, Ethereum will surely beat ripple. Ethereum is way more popular than ripple. This popularity is the reason why Many investors love to invest in Ethereum instead of ripple. Another reason people consider ethereum to be better is the strong development team of ethereum.
It is the master of all smart contracts and it is the most used protocol for making new tokens. You can easily expect it's price to be around 3000$ within an year or so for sure.
cryptobull3

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:58:38 PM

I remember it happened another time in before but Ethereum got its place back , and this time i'm pretty sure that Eth will win again , Ripple in not decentralize and I dont think its a cryptocurrency!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
sjbi

Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:05:58 PM

I think there is not any battle going on between ripple and ethereum. It is just about their performance. Both coins have their different features and have been established for different purposes. The simple answer is one good coin will outperform.

InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:07:08 PM

I do not exclude that XRP, will be promoted by institutional investors, I think the whole point is that Ripple can be controlled it is not decentralized, like BTC.
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:10:44 PM

I see it and dont understand how it could be? as for me ripple is nothing according to ETH, also ETH is tradeble to all altcoins, and gas in eth costs.. I think it is not for long and ETH will be second and maybe one day the first
mustafayasinsenturk

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:13:01 PM

Ripple rose to second place in the coinmarket rankings with the fall of Ethereum. The difference is constantly opening.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: