Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:42:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The battle between ETH and XRP  (Read 1107 times)
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:24:19 PM

I am sure that the ripple will take the second place until the update "Constantinople" takes place. after it the ETH will come back at the second place

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:30:13 PM

I am sure that the ripple will take the second place until the update "Constantinople" takes place. after it the ETH will come back at the second place

If everything remains in place, the update will not greatly (temporarily) affect the price.
Investment is in decline in moments of bearish trend. The banking sector will develop independently of the market trend.
BUK2016

Merit: 126

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:38:40 PM

Ripple will not sustain the second position for a very long period of time. The drama that played out on Wednesday was a drama of centralize pump and decentralize dump, so, Ripple was pump to secure the second place. Hopefully later the year Ethereum my take back it second position.
kalstarzz

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:12:05 PM

for now XRP looks stronger than ETH, I second place will be on XRP for quite a long time, I think so because there are many people who are quite disappointed with eth which is quite slow in price development, and the traders are afraid of that.
Felic43

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:47:16 PM

Nothing to battle about ethereum will remain the second leading coin which means others coin will follow , ethereum is a base of many coins so XRP will keep following ethereum

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:53:45 PM

we will certainly often be able to experience a change of place between ethereum and ripple in the future. i am really curious which coin will dominate in a few years. hopefully it will be ethereum.
kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:57:15 PM

The Terrible deserter that happened on Wednesday left bitcoin below 100 billionusd. The worst bear since 2018. currently the top two major altcoins XRP and eth are struggling out for the second place. Ethereum fell over to 170 usd while XRP has fallen to 0.4363. a cooling ICO market has also gone down the line as the amount raised via coin offerings plummeted to a $63.2 million in October. this is the lowest since March 2017 just before the token boom began, according to ICOData.io.
As the war for the second place continues,it is clear that XRP is taking the position. How long do we expect to see such position happening?
XRP only came in second place in a short time due to the fluctuation of BTC only. The current XRP is only applicable in the banking sector, but ETH is the foundation of most ICOs. With its function and benefits, I believe it will still be No. 2 soon.
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:01:13 PM

It should not be so long that ethereum has to fill in the second position, I think that both of them have differences that far away has more potential and interested in ethereum

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:03:19 PM

I think that sooner or later ripple will lose some position because it is a centralized currency, not many investors know this, but ripple is literally a company that does business with that token and handle it at their convenience, that means audits and monetary control, the same thing we try to avoid in the conventional banking system.

feelideb

Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:18:34 PM

Ripple otherwise known as xrp is supported by many bigwig in cryptocurrency space, no doubt xrp has had a good week in cryptocurrency market despite the fact that market is downtrend and many coin lost value, xrp remain strong and positive. Ethereum will replace xrp soon as there more supporter for ethereum more than xrp in cryptocurrency market!

alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:25:17 PM

Today Ripple strengthens its position. The difference with ethereum is already 2 billion. I think this is deserved, and it also seems to me that Ripple will continue to increase the gap.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:27:09 PM

This battle will never coming to an end, XRP will always try to become the best altcoin and take the 2nd place of ETH but I think it's very difficult for XRP to stay at 2nd place for so long because at the moment, XRP is being in 2nd place instead of ETH just because Marketcap of XRP is higher but it's not enough, if XRP really wanna become the best altcoin, it need to rise to higher price than ETH as well.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:37:48 PM

XRP is not at all clear to me. I do not think that this will continue for a long time, even if ETH is in third place, I will support him. But I think that very soon everything will fall into place if there is any token that can remove ETH from second place for a long time, but this is not XRP
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:41:04 PM

soon eth will return to second place and will remain one of the most important altcoin yet for quite a while, eos and xrp have great potential but it will still take some time before they can undermine the position of eth...
Adunni6758

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:55:17 PM

The Terrible deserter that happened on Wednesday left bitcoin below 100 billionusd. The worst bear since 2018. currently the top two major altcoins XRP and eth are struggling out for the second place. Ethereum fell over to 170 usd while XRP has fallen to 0.4363. a cooling ICO market has also gone down the line as the amount raised via coin offerings plummeted to a $63.2 million in October. this is the lowest since March 2017 just before the token boom began, according to ICOData.io.
As the war for the second place continues,it is clear that XRP is taking the position. How long do we expect to see such position happening?
Try to revisit your writeup and include a link to the data and facts you have given us. At least it will help others to follow properly, whatever information you might be trying to pass across.
Yes, the rivalry has been on for quite some time now, but my main concern is the one that would generate good profit for me in the long run.
I have always been a fan to ethereum, and come what may, i will remain a fan.
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 09:07:15 PM

Ethereum is somehow responsible for its woes. The statement made by its founder, Vitalik, few months ago that he will be taking a back seat on the project may be part of the struggle the coin has faced recently. If nothing is done, it may even loose the top 5 spots on the market cap.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 09:21:48 PM

Yes, I do not care about this battle. I don’t care where the Ethereum is. I value its price. If it costs 1000 dollars, then I agree to see him at least in 20th place.
NomanBD

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:52:29 PM

After accept different Bank Ripple pump and also increasing propularity with trading volume now second position is Ripple and third position is Ethereum
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:54:19 PM

Although XRP's price is really low but this is not the first time it become the winner for 2nd place on CMC but I think it'll be the same as before that XRP can't hold this rank for so long. As long as Market Cap of ETH rise back then XRP will have to down to its 3rd rank as usual Smiley. No matter how low price of ETH is, it'll always be the best altcoin.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
cathat

Activity: 264

TEMCO

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:55:27 PM

The battle between these projects did not even exist. These are conceptually different projects and the fact that one has approached the other in terms of capitalization means nothing.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: