Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:28:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The battle between ETH and XRP  (Read 1107 times)
MOBbrothers (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:28:22 AM

The Terrible deserter that happened on Wednesday left bitcoin below 100 billionusd. The worst bear since 2018. currently the top two major altcoins XRP and eth are struggling out for the second place. Ethereum fell over to 170 usd while XRP has fallen to 0.4363. a cooling ICO market has also gone down the line as the amount raised via coin offerings plummeted to a $63.2 million in October. this is the lowest since March 2017 just before the token boom began, according to ICOData.io.
As the war for the second place continues,it is clear that XRP is taking the position. How long do we expect to see such position happening?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:13:31 PM

The Terrible deserter that happened on Wednesday left bitcoin below 100 billionusd. The worst bear since 2018. currently the top two major altcoins XRP and eth are struggling out for the second place. Ethereum fell over to 170 usd while XRP has fallen to 0.4363. a cooling ICO market has also gone down the line as the amount raised via coin offerings plummeted to a $63.2 million in October. this is the lowest since March 2017 just before the token boom began, according to ICOData.io.
As the war for the second place continues,it is clear that XRP is taking the position. How long do we expect to see such position happening?
I guess you have forgotten to give out or post the source link of this post. If you don't like to experience problems of plagiarism then better to post it out.

About on the fighting of top 2 spot on the entire market between XRP and ETH I'm not really excited nor interested at all.They can do whatever it takes but my sympathy would still go
for ETH not on that centralized XRP.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
karsy

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:28:14 PM

It's not battle. I think Ethereum will on the second place. Ripple isn't good enough to take place near bitcoin. I think you will agree with me.

cryptomining

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:42:30 PM

XRP has always been a short time. This time the 2nd level adventure knows much longer.
sureshnsnet
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:52:10 PM

I think that way ETH was jumped from 2nd to 3rd place due to the ICO there are so many icos was under eth platform they get a big amount of eth for those icos and now they are selling the big amount of eth, it has happened before also but eth come back to the same place but this time we have to wait some more time to get eth again 2nd place.

.ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
chidi6957

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:07:41 PM

Its really a tough choice to select, but I think ETH is still king. Xrp was a short time profit coin and the foundation says more about that. But on the long run xrp can prove me wrong. But I still  believe its ETH that will always win this battle cos of its function & concept.
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:25:47 PM

Its really a tough choice to select, but I think ETH is still king. Xrp was a short time profit coin and the foundation says more about that. But on the long run xrp can prove me wrong. But I still  believe its ETH that will always win this battle cos of its function & concept.

I agree with you, Ethereum is the 2nd most used cryptocurrency after bitcoin.  XRP is usually just used for quick pump & dumps.  Also most crypto users won't support XRP because it is a centralized currency.  I own zero ripple myself but I do own BTC and ETH.  Thats not to say you won't make a profit from buying ripple but I think ethereum will perform better over the long term.
lihongjing

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:06:48 AM

Although I hate fake cryptocurrencies, such as XRP. But Ethereum is not a competitor to XRP. You need to know that there is bank support behind XRP. He is a cryptocurrency developed by a bank. So Ethereum is not a competitor to XRP.
yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:04:51 PM

Soon ETH will again be in second place.  This is a matter of a short time and it will happen rather quickly, I think so.
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:10:42 PM

Ripple has already made a break from ethereum. And in second place it will be long. In order for ethereum to catch up, it takes very good news to update its blockchain network and so on. For ripple profit is a very good coin that shows growth now.
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:12:14 PM

Hard to say who will stay on top but it looks like XRP is staying as the top coin for good. ETH has lost so much value and the continue dumping of big players and project ICO will contribute to its slow downfall while XRP has lots of news and its rebounding nicely since we have a bloodbath last Wednesday.

It looks like the go to coins as of today so for me ETH will need a lot of good news that will turn the tide and claim is number 2 position behind Bitcoin. XRP 'centralization' might have help it this time and its community is getting bigger as well.
Kolikalex55

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

simply getting the job done

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:35:11 PM

My opinion as always does not change, I think Ripple garbage on the market, and the fact that Ethereum fell to the third position is just a matter of time and it will again be in its rightful second place !

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:52:59 PM

I think that second spot for ripple won't be sustained because etheruem moves with the fluctuation of bitcoin price. So as soon as the bitcoin price recovery takes place, etheruem goes back to number two spot.
Sadari3
Copper Member

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:53:51 PM

if it is judged in terms of XRP profits more potential because the price of coins is cheaper so multiples of coin prices can multiply, but seen in terms of the advantages of ETH more promising in the future with smart contract technology, MEW is widely used by project teams for temporary storage of their tokens.
akishang

Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:01:00 PM

If you based it on this year's performance, I believe that XRP has an advantage between the two. Also, if we base on how profitable a coin, XRP is on the top between thwle two However, I still think that Ethereum is more profitable in the long run as smart contract will increase its demand in the future. Ethereum is just failing because of the dumpers but when their coin circulates, the prices will improve.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
baigreen

Activity: 625

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:10:06 PM

I think the position of the ETH may not change for the worse. 170 $ ?. And if it drops from $ 100 to the new year, how many projects will not be put on the market? The situation is very complicated.
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:12:43 PM

In fact, it was hard for me to imagine that Ethereum could lose its 2nd place, because I consider it better than XRP. I think the reason for this was that the projects began to sell ETH again in large quantities, which resulted in lower prices and lower demand. I hope ETH all the same will return to 2nd place as soon as possible.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:14:50 PM

It was quick when we saw it and now its staying for awhile. But theres no way to determine in how long XRP will stay on its position.

This battle between the two has been hot topic when we first saw XRP took over 2nd place.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:17:33 PM

It's not a battle. Even if ETH isn't in the #2 spot, it's still the most-accepted, most trusted, and biggest altcoin in the market. XRP ocupying that spot only means that they have bigger market cap and they're pumping the hell out of it right now. That's not exactly what you want to see since growth should be organical, and this current pump doesn't look like it. This looks like it's only temporary though, and I think once the market recovers, ETH will take back the #2 spot.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Vinz1978

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:32:23 PM

Ripple has overtaken Ethereum for the second spot in the market. This might be the result of the continuing partnership of Ripple on several financial institutions as well as some banking systems. The numbers of banks performing trials of the Ripple platform is growing. This might be one of the reasons of the surging Ripple. While Ethereum is struggling to settle some technical issues.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: