Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:13:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The battle between ETH and XRP  (Read 1107 times)
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:32:53 PM

Wow it is interesting times I have to admit, WIll be interesting to see what happens from here on. I personally think ETH will prevail in the end and re-establish its dominance

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xrpholder1982

Activity: 95

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:50:45 PM

LOL 95% of people can only see what's happening TODAY.  The battle isn't for second place.  If you did your research and looked at usability its only a matter of time before XRP is not only #1 based on market cap (which is a terrible way to valuate digital assets) but #1 for trading.  Smaller exchanges starting up now are listing XRP as a base pair.  Its 1000x faster and 1000x cheaper to transact than BTC.  BTC can't scale.  This was evident during the december run when a BTC transaction would take 7 hours and cost $30+.  Its ridiculous... zoom out and look at the big picture people.  XRP has become more decentralized than BTC and ETH throughout 2018 and continues on this path with new recommended UNL's.  Oh and for everyone out there saying that XCurrent customers will never touch XRP, LOL have a close look at XCurrent v4.0 and its new features along with "multi-hop" and the functionality around this.  Research Temenos, SAP, SBI, etc...Game over folks, move your money into XRP and park it there for 4-5 years.  Its not too late...
kamar25

Activity: 161

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:03:13 PM

XRP does have a unique system for the future, it's worth the XRP dominating the second place at the moment, but in my opinion it won't last long, because all altcoins lean on Ethereum, obviously Ethereum will rise again but I don't know when that will happen

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:15:14 PM

XRP is growing compared to ETH every day, in the past few months, XRP has been steadily growing in the bear market, and many experts have said that XRP will definitely surpass ETH to take 2nd place. Now it's time for XRP to be in position second and it is very difficult for ETH to regain that position

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:19:55 PM

XRP has a high increase of around 7.46% and able to shift the ETH position in second place. I think this is the best achievement of XRP and the decline in investor confidence in ETH with  which is a lot of scam ICO's.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:22:14 PM

XRP is growing faster than ETH these days as a centralised coin it is widening it's popularity and building it's reputation very fastly. I am not saying ETH is a bad coin, when it comes to race you have to perform else you will go down slowly and lose your place. Similarly the same is happening for eth now.

Am I spamming? Report me!
ganegani91

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:23:03 PM

I don't understand how long that will happen, seeing XRP is very persistent right now, but if you look at ethereum which has dominated many sales of many projects, I think that position will still have ethereum

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
mastadonballs

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:24:23 PM

This is not the first time XRP takes the 2nd rank from ETH but I think XRP can't keep it for so long. It'll be the same as before, XRP will only keep 2nd rank for few days or maybe a week then ETH will rise back and take 2nd place back which should belong to ETH, the best altcoin.
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:28:59 PM

It really is a surprise that XRP stayed in the second place for over 3 days now i believed and as of today, it leads over $200,000,000 in marketcap vs ethereum. It looks like most investors are placing their bets to XRP because of Vitalik statements these past few weeks that may leave a negative impact to ETH. Based on what I observed, XRP also was the fast gainers among top 5 coins so the big break for XRP to take over the second place might take a while or maybe permanently.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:31:03 PM

The Terrible deserter that happened on Wednesday left bitcoin below 100 billionusd. The worst bear since 2018. currently the top two major altcoins XRP and eth are struggling out for the second place. Ethereum fell over to 170 usd while XRP has fallen to 0.4363. a cooling ICO market has also gone down the line as the amount raised via coin offerings plummeted to a $63.2 million in October. this is the lowest since March 2017 just before the token boom began, according to ICOData.io.
As the war for the second place continues,it is clear that XRP is taking the position. How long do we expect to see such position happening?
XRP can not win 2nd place of ETH. XRP is only suitable for banks, but ETH platforms are used for most ICOs right now. ETH is still more popular. ETH will always be second.

If we are fixated on the coinmarketcap, of course XRP must be in second place for crypto currencies. As you say for popularity, of course the ethereum platform is often used for ICO. But if people see that of course we cannot do anything, XRP is the second place that is now very much in demand.

dio1715

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:31:43 PM

The Terrible deserter that happened on Wednesday left bitcoin below 100 billionusd. The worst bear since 2018. currently the top two major altcoins XRP and eth are struggling out for the second place. Ethereum fell over to 170 usd while XRP has fallen to 0.4363. a cooling ICO market has also gone down the line as the amount raised via coin offerings plummeted to a $63.2 million in October. this is the lowest since March 2017 just before the token boom began, according to ICOData.io.
As the war for the second place continues,it is clear that XRP is taking the position. How long do we expect to see such position happening?

You do not understand one simple thing. Buterin is not interested in any war. He does not care where Ethereum is. He is a fanatic of his business. He is a fanatic of technology. He does not need any manipulation. Under the conditions of manipulativeness, it is possible to make any coin No. 1. But this will have nothing to do with the technological side of the project.
samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:37:10 PM

It's been very interesting since the past few months.The battle XRP and ETH started.by the end of this year i noticed that ETH was short of breath and slower than XRP. XRP was behind Bitcoin on the coinmarketcap. And this war will continue for a long time.
fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:37:54 PM

XRP has been in the news recently for some great news. But as it has always been, that good news has little effect on the price. ETH on the other hand has consistently competed with Bitcoin and is pushing for a major update soon. This I believe will far eclipse XRP.

Nnuego

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:52:33 PM

Ripple seems to thrive better in a very unstable market and this is the time it usually usurps ethereum. I wouldn't call it a war. Such movements happen in CMC but not as often at the very top.
Ethereum would regain second spot when the market levels.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
dcomomal
Copper Member

Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:59:46 PM

There should be no battle at all, because Ethereum is much better and deserves the right to be among the top 3 crypto currencies. Ripple does not deserves to be at the second spot, because this coin does not have even a limited supply.
choychoy

Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:04:48 PM

XRP does have a unique system for the future, it's worth the XRP dominating the second place at the moment, but in my opinion it won't last long, because all altcoins lean on Ethereum, obviously Ethereum will rise again but I don't know when that will happen
I agree with you, this xrp is steady chasing that second place and I don't think that xrp can sustain that rank as what we know Ethereum has all the support with the adoption of their smart contact.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
kentrolla

Activity: 1554
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 03:07:46 PM

It's been very interesting since the past few months.The battle XRP and ETH started.by the end of this year i noticed that ETH was short of breath and slower than XRP. XRP was behind Bitcoin on the coinmarketcap. And this war will continue for a long time.

You will not see any war by the next year, price manipulation made XRP to gain some points. ETH is a strong and powerful competitor in the market and have a large crypto community followers, I agree XRP surpassed 2 or 3 times this year in upcoming days eth will regain its position and it will dominate the altcoins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:07:57 PM

What kind of war are we talking about? I don’t understand how people can make a choice between two projects, because it seems to me that there’s nothing difficult about how simple it is to understand what XRP is and what a great big project is ETH
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:09:06 PM

Ripple have indeed made something surprising this year for surpassing ethereum as the 2nd topmost crypto despite of the negativity which is dominant at this moment. But still, I do believe that ethereum is a better crypto than ripple and will remain to be the 2nd best for a long run due to its large number of community which would be its biggest advantage for long term development in the market.
DudeAtWork420

Activity: 400
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:10:52 PM

What kind of war are we talking about? I don’t understand how people can make a choice between two projects, because it seems to me that there’s nothing difficult about how simple it is to understand what XRP is and what a great big project is ETH

He was talking about the battle between the 2nd place in term of total market cap.
check it here : https://coinmarketcap.com/

compared to any other cryptocurrency, XRP regained its price back after the dump while ETH and BTC and other cryptocurrency are plummeting right now.
it is just kind of shill from XRP, not surprising though.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: