Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:28:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]SMART TRADE COIN-A New Way to Manage your Crypto  (Read 1450 times)
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:40:33 PM

Project is taking more initiatives they have also approached binance and most popular exchanges to list tgeir coin. This will endure soon the project will take a huge success in achieving their targets.
Currently I only see that they are in touch. There is no guarantee that they will be listed on those exchanges.  Grin

About it in general it is not necessary to guess. Little depends on us. In this plan the team has to try. Also money is necessary for this purpose.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:54:22 PM

The apps should have an Android and IOS version for some people that don't have Personal Computers in their homes.

If you are trader, you should have a computer, I don't anyone who uses only his phone. how do you read the chart and do technical analysis ! exchanges focus more on web version for a reason.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:41:40 AM

Could be this exchange will also make their own blockchain and tokens? like other legit exchanges?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 02:47:40 AM

Project is taking more initiatives they have also approached binance and most popular exchanges to list tgeir coin. This will endure soon the project will take a huge success in achieving their targets.
Currently I only see that they are in touch. There is no guarantee that they will be listed on those exchanges.  Grin

Well, for now, the plans are only begun and there are still too many developments updates, the implementation that they will do for the project.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:50:45 AM

Could be this exchange will also make their own blockchain and tokens? like other legit exchanges?
Im not sure if they are making their own blockchain because it is too hard if they would like to. Remaking the whole platform would cause a little bit of miss timining.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:56:53 AM

It is our vision is to create the largest community of traders in the crypto market (SMART TRADE COMMUNITY)
We will change the entire potential of the SMART TRADE COIN WORLD to building up of the largest decentralized crypto training community capable of directly influencing the major exchanges. SMART TRADE COIN works with four official bank connections to make sure that you have your crypto in less than 3 working days.
What a kind of a great idea to have a such meaning on the purpose of the project. This is too unique for a project which has an official bank connection.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:58:18 AM

The apps should have an Android and IOS version for some people that don't have Personal Computers in their homes.

If you are trader, you should have a computer, I don't anyone who uses only his phone. how do you read the chart and do technical analysis ! exchanges focus more on web version for a reason.
Definitely right there buddy! You got your point there! Well, but at the same time, I was also hoping that there will come a chance to have in the future be able to trade using our smartphones. Furthermore, this project is really doing great as having a good progress and continuous positive performance.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:03:36 AM

Definitely right there buddy! You got your point there! Well, but at the same time, I was also hoping that there will come a chance to have in the future be able to trade using our smartphones. Furthermore, this project is really doing great as having a good progress and continuous positive performance.

Well, I know this is only for future references if this project will grow and have more supporters and investors in the future.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:17:28 AM

Hi do you have a bounty program ?

The bounty campaign is still in plan from the team, I guess it will take 1-2 weeks to be officially released. But Airdrop campaign is live and available to grab!
Good to know that, Still weeks to go but at least we know that we aren't waiting for nothing since there is an assurance that they will be having a bounty.
has the team officially announced that they will actually launch a bounty campaign? Or is it just the guesswork of the supporters of the project?

I'm gonna bet that it's purely speculation on the side of the people, that being said it's a very very common thing to have a bounty campaign or something similar
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:23:19 AM

seems very protential project. I saw u guys are going to launch your own app that really very good.  how many days it will take to launch that

I think that will be something that will happen after their launch of their project within the roadmap since basically having one platform like pc is easier and then later deploy on others after seeing greater success and potential market expansion

And not to mention you shouldn't even be trading on your mobile with the tiny ass screen TBH, it's way way too easy to make a mistake with the digits
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:53:19 AM

seems very protential project. I saw u guys are going to launch your own app that really very good.  how many days it will take to launch that

I think that will be something that will happen after their launch of their project within the roadmap since basically having one platform like pc is easier and then later deploy on others after seeing greater success and potential market expansion

And not to mention you shouldn't even be trading on your mobile with the tiny ass screen TBH, it's way way too easy to make a mistake with the digits
but many people are tied to their smartphones and working in them is much more convenient than always carrying a laptop to work with. Therefore, everyone chooses the most convenient way to use the platform.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:15:14 AM

Have a lot of exchange platform at this time running ICO, but not at all have successful, what are the advantages of Smart Trade?
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:18:19 AM

I see Smart Trade Coin have a long time of token sales, what is the main purpose when running long sale like this?
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:26:46 AM

I think, the project have already great numbers of potential investors because aside from their big bonuses in the token sales, the team have gathered 46k and plus members in the telegram chat which is very impressive to see. If all this people will invest, for sure the project will have big amounts of funds.
damniatx_

Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:44:20 AM

I think, the project have already great numbers of potential investors because aside from their big bonuses in the token sales, the team have gathered 46k and plus members in the telegram chat which is very impressive to see. If all this people will invest, for sure the project will have big amounts of funds.
Now really a lot of supporters of the project, but I'm not sure that all these people are investors. Only a small part will invest their funds in the development of the project.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:59:17 PM

Well, I know this is only for future references if this project will grow and have more supporters and investors in the future.
Everyone who is into crypto currency is familiar with trading so im sure that this project will get there support since they can track all their trading account into just 1 platform which is a great way to manage all your crypto assets and will save you alot of time.

This is just another innovations which features are being made with some changes. There are many ways to manage crypto's and this is platform is just also another options to take.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:26:08 PM

I see Smart Trade Coin have a long time of token sales, what is the main purpose when running long sale like this?

Probably the main reason is that they want to earn high percentage of their hard cap. Also, having a long sale means that the project really need some serious funds on order to continue the platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:29:17 PM

Probably the main reason is that they want to earn high percentage of their hard cap. Also, having a long sale means that the project really need some serious funds on order to continue the platform.
Yes, the project is new and requires very good development in this environment, I hope that they will be able to tell us all about the project and attract the attention of new users.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:48:59 PM

Yes, the project is new and requires very good development in this environment, I hope that they will be able to tell us all about the project and attract the attention of new users.
They will be able to tell us all about the project if we read the whole content of it's whitepaper and understand it. They already provided it mate. Although i would agree with that the project needs more attention from more people.
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:53:39 PM

If they give too much sale bonuses wouldn't it mean that the value of the token lower aside from market getting down? hmmm let's just see it then.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: