Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:26:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CosmosCR [$CYBR] 🌌Virtual reality world, NFT's, Data solution#blockchain  (Read 32209 times)
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:06:19 PM

I think that hearing about the vr project is very promising, but I see that for this project, I don't have a big partner or I am too late in reading. because partners are very important for the success of a project, and I want to hear more after this.

There is still many time for partnership actually, and even it can be make when the project is already running in stable.
Also what I see in this field is this still can grow much much better than now. The graphic, the idea about what people can make in VR world, etc. But I don't actually know if the market is already ready now, I mean to be used frequently. Hopefully the CosmoCR will find a loophole to bring this to market perfectly.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:16:19 PM

I think that hearing about the vr project is very promising, but I see that for this project, I don't have a big partner or I am too late in reading. because partners are very important for the success of a project, and I want to hear more after this.

There is still many time for partnership actually, and even it can be make when the project is already running in stable.
Also what I see in this field is this still can grow much much better than now. The graphic, the idea about what people can make in VR world, etc. But I don't actually know if the market is already ready now, I mean to be used frequently. Hopefully the CosmoCR will find a loophole to bring this to market perfectly.

VR could be the next big thing but you are right that the market isn't ready yet. For mass adaption you need cheaper hardware. Everyone has a smart phone these days but it will take years until everyone has a VR device.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:06:54 PM

VR could be the next big thing but you are right that the market isn't ready yet. For mass adaption you need cheaper hardware. Everyone has a smart phone these days but it will take years until everyone has a VR device.
it is true that there is still a lot of time but in my opinion the cosmoscr team should already start to tighten some important partnerships both for greater advertising/visibility and for help in the development of the project, the vr terminals are the future and will be adopted on a large scale when their prices will be affordable for everyone, currently the prices of the hardware are too high in my opinion...
Mrboot (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:08:08 PM

Interesting project. Actually seems very nice. A vr world you can do basically anything.

But with which device your system will be compatible? And do you have a graph about vr devices, are people buying more now or less kind of things?

VR hasn't been taking off as much as people hoped. there's still a lack of killer apps for the platform and the headsets are expensive. remains to be seen if mass adoption will come.

This is also because VR improved a lot last decade, before VR could cause a lot of motion sickness. Try the new Htc vive pro wireless and you will be impressed.
Think about how this will also improve in the future with computers getting better people would love more immersive experiences.

Yes, i agree with you about the improvement they have but right now it is far from becoming mainstream. I checked htc vive pro price after you mentioned and it is 1500$ in my country which can't afford from the major part of the population.

Still, with time prices will be cheaper and more and more people would have the devices. A platform like CosmosCR can make headsets more appealing.

Content is king! How more content how better the adoption, $1500 for htc vive pro yea, but thats one of the most expensive glasses out there now.
Mrboot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:10:17 PM

We have actually some great usefull partners and advisors, there are services that you can buy to generate partners but we dont want that we want usefull and great partners to become big together.
Creating partnerships before the ICO is hard cause big companies dont want to be assosiated with an ICO. We are sure they would love to work with us when they will see our product evolve.
Mrboot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:11:17 PM

Actually because the market is not 100% ready its the perfect time to start, you want to be afrond of the curve not after it.
Mrboot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:12:05 PM

Do you know your smartphone can use WebVr already Wink!
Mrboot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:13:48 PM

it is true that there is still a lot of time but in my opinion the cosmoscr team should already start to tighten some important partnerships both for greater advertising/visibility and for help in the development of the project, the vr terminals are the future and will be adopted on a large scale when their prices will be affordable for everyone, currently the prices of the hardware are too high in my opinion...

Agree but how more adoption how cheaper this will become, and when they will be cheaper that when we want to be there with the coolest platform that people can find.
rjp55

Activity: 798

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 04:50:04 PM

We have actually some great usefull partners and advisors, there are services that you can buy to generate partners but we dont want that we want usefull and great partners to become big together.
Creating partnerships before the ICO is hard cause big companies dont want to be assosiated with an ICO. We are sure they would love to work with us when they will see our product evolve.

Firstly, i want congratulate you for being so active in this thread, secondly, whatever tech you have or you can create, your partnerships or adopting your tech to real life will be the key to success.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:48:53 PM

I assume those partners "to buy" will soon be knows as worthless if they will keep selling their services like this, its dangerous for both parties. I can understand how some companies doest want to be associated to ICOs after SEC and other organizations are on a witch hunt.

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 05:55:08 PM

can you explain it? i ever see youtuber pla vr game, but not using his smartphone. its still possible tto use phone as vr controler i think.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:49:10 PM

'Buying' partners ... well, I already assumed that there are projects with these kind of partners. But now to get it confirmed directly from a teammember who probably got these kind of offers, makes me really sad. It really seems like some projects would do almost everything to raise money.

I am glad that you rejected these kind of offers. Partnerships will come as soon as the project has developed.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:59:33 PM

I like what you're saying here, creating an army of parterships before/during ICO was a 2017 thing and I don't see many results obtained with those so called "parterships"

Mrboot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:35:25 PM

'Buying' partners ... well, I already assumed that there are projects with these kind of partners. But now to get it confirmed directly from a teammember who probably got these kind of offers, makes me really sad. It really seems like some projects would do almost everything to raise money.

I am glad that you rejected these kind of offers. Partnerships will come as soon as the project has developed.

I like what you're saying here, creating an army of parterships before/during ICO was a 2017 thing and I don't see many results obtained with those so called "parterships"

Dont get me wrong here, there are ofcourse enough real partnerships that are working on a honest product together. Not trying to offend any project here.

But we are really not worried about partnerships, we want partnerships that are well placed and usefull for the future.
Partnerships will form along the way to the product launch and we know we are capable of creating this project and make it a succes!

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:15:30 PM

Yes, i agree with you about the improvement they have but right now it is far from becoming mainstream. I checked htc vive pro price after you mentioned and it is 1500$ in my country which can't afford from the major part of the population.

Still, with time prices will be cheaper and more and more people would have the devices. A platform like CosmosCR can make headsets more appealing.

The HTC Vive Pro is intended for enterprises, not for consumers. Think about VR arcades where headsets are worn by a lot of different people. It is a little more sturdy and easier to fit on your head.

Oculus is leading the way by getting rid of the wires and external tracking sensors, focusing on better optics for a larger sweet spot, and empowering mobile VR so consumers do not need an expensive computer. Their next headset will be a combination of the mobility of the Oculus Go and the tracking of the Oculus Rift.
Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:12:54 PM

can you explain it? i ever see youtuber pla vr game, but not using his smartphone. its still possible tto use phone as vr controler i think.

I think he means selfmade VR-glasses like this one: https://maker.pro/custom/projects/diy-virtual-reality-headset

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:18:05 PM

I think he means selfmade VR-glasses like this one: https://maker.pro/custom/projects/diy-virtual-reality-headset

Mass adoption would really take time for this kind of project. Selected few can afford such gadget to utilise their platform. Unless, they will create their product in a very economical price or subsidised by their future partner companies.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 04:45:03 AM

developed their own headset is great, but need much money for research and development.
by having partnership with some company that produce chipset will reduce cost for research, hope they do it soon.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:22:18 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2018, 10:26:58 AM by Makkara

I understand this is primarily for vr. I wonder if there is going to any way to use or experience it without any vr headset, good old mouse and keyboard  Cool

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:17:25 AM

This project seems solid and has a wide variety of use cases that makes it more potentially valuable and I want to know if there a definite schedule for the release of MVP?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: