Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:43:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: There is no more hope in cryptocurrency  (Read 3113 times)
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 11:26:16 PM

Lot of people just give up about current situation, they better to exit from market and doing some real work. Its always make "nature selection" to choose who will be last man standing. For they who still believe in crypto, they jist hold and maybe buy more for long term investment.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:29:34 PM

Just take a look for 2015 , happened same thing . Fell down from 1k range to 200$ range . The ones who was holding for 2 years made it back , the ones who sold probably quit =D Remember invest only what you can afford to lose so you don't need to sell to pay bills and other stuff and enjoy life Wink
MAXE

Activity: 434
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:57:13 PM

There's always hope. I am not surprised that many have lost it now. I saw people crying when Bitcoin fell 30%.
What to say about the current situation.
WackMack

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:36:18 AM

There's always hope. I am not surprised that many have lost it now. I saw people crying when Bitcoin fell 30%.
I also think that there is hope. however, the market will not recover very quickly. moreover, in the next two months, we will most likely face another fall.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:40:04 AM

The market has become excessively oversold which represents an amazing buying opportunity if you're a new investor but cryptocurrency as a whole isn't ending it's just a major correction

There's a huge increase in long trading positions that will help to create a turn around very soon

raitsuk

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:02:35 AM

It's the end
If you said this is the end, then why should you still staying here in crypto. you should already be in the opposite of the world. back to your regular world.
As long as there is a movement in cryptocurrency market, then there will always a hope that this will recover.

modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:09:50 AM

It's the end
I will let you go with faketoshi. As a part of early holders and i'm not worrying about this. So many times people called crypto will be dead and then what was happening? crypto always break a new ATH after its big bearish trend that brought crypto to the bottom. So, why you still here?
that's because in desperation and panic too. enjoy the trip current crypto and don't fear the existing conditions. Crypto is just starting to evolve and will provide new values, and correct possible reach new ATH. so chill out and wait for what will happen if you still want to await the results.
trahaubab

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 02:14:28 AM

lol. belivers. crypto had never had such bearish market and more, after almost every rise crypto had flat or tiny minus correction. now we see a free fall and seems that this is the end

pigzbe  |  A piggy-wallet™ not a piggy bank  |  powered by Wollo
● ● ●  A tangible digital piggy-wallet for children age 6 and up.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:22:20 AM

It's the end
I will not be lost hope. I still believe on crypto and always get updated on the issues regarding its movement in the market. I knew the market nowadays are very bloody but instead of getting panic as what other people have felt about it. I want to buy for a good potential coins and I plan to buy ETH and bitcoins because the price now is very low compare to the price last year. I hope I can get good profit from it.
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:28:41 AM

I also think that there is hope. however, the market will not recover very quickly. moreover, in the next two months, we will most likely face another fall.

Every second bitcoin moves and continues to decline and this makes a lot of panic and frustration, but we enjoy the crypto journey that keeps on going red. I think there are other altcoins that will be able to climb and take good opportunities to rise.

Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:31:58 AM

It's the end
It is for you i think, cause when we lost a hope on something, there will be no more to do with that.
Without having a hope on something, then we won't be able to do something in our power to make something good to the thing that we has no hope for it
kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:53:10 AM

We can't say as of now that there is no hope in cryptocurrency right now the market price was in down trend but it is not the end of cryptocurrency because that is how the market it works sometimes ups and down of prices because of supply and demand.

thenextking (OP)

Activity: 235
Merit: 62

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:15:31 AM

this post looks like a spam or troll , if you think that way and cannot stomach this kind of things, you better be on the sideline and watch btc go down or up

You have entitled to your opinion so do anyone else
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:17:36 AM

it's not the end of the cryptos, only the prices are down, let's just wait for now and don't buy this time it could be down again.
It is always very funny when you see topics like this popping up when there is a huge downtrend, as people keep claiming a doomsday scenario just because of a downtrend market. Let's see how far that would take them in the long run when they have finally missed out from buying into the market early at the dips. Still, it is understandable to see that people will always have this kind of mentality anyway, based on the fact that all they basically think about is how to get quick wealth and not what is in store for the future.

It's the end
If that is what you think, then permit me to tell you that you can get lost for all we care. This is a market and things like this are what the whales and the institutions perfectly want. Drop the market down, get people to create a lot of FUD, let it hit the market as weak hands dump it the more and before you know it there is a huge bounce and then you see the same people thinking it was the end coming back to join FOMO and then blaming the market for being manipulated. As long as we keep having people with these kinds of mindsets in the market, the whales will always keep having a good time, no doubt!

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Simayi

Activity: 360
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:21:22 AM

Hope still exists, but maybe we don't see the moment when we want to come, because our work is facing death and the market is continuing to decline!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:22:05 AM

That's how the panic starts. If you write such words, you have no place in the world of investors. And now we are the first, in the new, not yet formed investment market, not only for new projects, but also technically not yet completely perfect. Be wise, philosophers.

Hariyati Amin

Activity: 606

Just Do The Best

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:22:39 AM

I don't consider this hard time to be the end. We must know that prices are volatile, not always going up and also not always going down. To rise, of course, must go down first and that is the rule.

As long as there are people who are interested and believe in the crypto world, this will never end.

jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:29:59 AM

Perhaps, I have never lost faith in e-money today, and in particular, the ETH electronic money has made me extremely disappointed that the price is now $ 133, which is the price that I did not expect it, fortunately I sold it at $ 200

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
matico

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:30:18 AM

This statement is false and misleading, there are more reasons to stay in cryptocurrency than leaving. If you are new to cryptocurrency , evrtything may seem like the end but don't panic, follow the experienced leades in cryptocurrency and your outlook and perspective for future of cryptocurrency will change for the better!

xbossJ

Activity: 278
Merit: 5

Invest and play

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 06:35:23 AM

It isn't true! If you have been following $Bitcoin from its inception, you will realize that this trend is common with $Bitcoin as it has lost value in the past and had to stay over a year and over two years to recover! Alts are only following that trend! Its one reason I think $Bitcoin is a mystery. The reds are only to the advantage of those who have experience trading $Bitcoin over the years, while you are thinking all hope is lost, those who thrive in stacking, are increasing their portfolios, the next bull run is in sight that is why the market is initiating a slump on itself, it wouldn't surprise me if the next price of $Bitcoin gets to $30K or $35K

Faireum.io   Pre-Sale: 25 March 2019  
────  Invest / Play ...Or why not both?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: