Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:46:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Thing To Do When Cryptocurrencies Price Dumps!  (Read 1707 times)
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 03:03:36 PM

in my own opinion, i will suggest as i always do as it seems to have been of great help to me. when ever crypto currency prices dump, i do either hold unto what currencies in crypto i have been holding unto and if I have enough resources, i add more to my portfolio as to me it is an opportunity to enrich my crypto portfolio.

EllieBasti05

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:06:03 PM

The best thing we can do right now is to have wait and see approach. Eventhough bitcoin price is fluctuating we dont want to have a panic selling or buy some altcoins.
Triwiyono

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:28:09 PM

when the price of the cryptocurrency dump is like now there are 2 things we can do, the first is to keep the coins we have and the second is to buy while the price drops. I choose to buy, because the price will definitely rise again. and we will profit if that happens.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
worldofcoins

Activity: 1862
Merit: 432

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 03:34:31 PM

My conspiracy theory is that someone is manipulating the Bitcoin price in a way to trigger massive panic amongst current Bitcoin holders. They need to get their hands on those coins, before the next big bull run and they need to get those coins at the lowest price possible.

I will not be surprised if the next Bull run will be as early as Q1 2019. It is just strange to see such a large dump at the end of the year.
We also have the Swizz with their approval of their own version of the ETF's <van Eck> and the SEC's decision on Bakkt in December.  Huh

I'm almost drawn in on this similar idea of market price manipulation as I too find it strange how almost suddenly the prices start dropping with almost no recovery for over 2 weeks. If this is the case, it makes you wonder about these price manipulators, though regardless, it would be nice to see market price restoration.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:41:12 PM

Do study the market and the token you want to have at low.
There are so many great coins that fall on the bear market especially when bitcoin is bloody.
That is the best time to pick the best potential in the low market to gain the maximum possibility.
Omparkash72
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 03:58:31 PM

when the price in cryptocurrecy dump you should keep calm and patience. donot take any decision in panic because the decision during panic will always give you loss.In crypto you have to follow the planning that you made during first day of investment and donot need to panic at dump market.

geminiboy

Activity: 574

https://ammut.network/

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:13:06 PM

If all the crypto coins decline like today I would better look at the daily chart to observe, I don't want to be fooled by buying in a hurry but it turns out there is still a deeper decline

xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:20:18 PM

Do you have any other option more than holding? Let us know if you have some other stuff. BTC is under $4k now such instances cannot be tolerated by small investors. It's really hard to think about the losers in this crypto, guys just hodl coins for a good return.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:22:55 PM

the best thing that can be done when the price of a cryptocurrency dump is to buy more, but we don't buy carelessly, choose coins that have a large capitalization and trading volume. this will minimize the risk of loss. but for those who don't have capital when the market goes down like this what can be done is to stay calm and hold on. and always think positively that the market will return green. this will avoid us from stress.

It is a good strategy, but only in case, when you choose good cryptocurrencies. today, when the market is down, it is better not to risk to invest in unknown tokens. Trust top-20 altcoins.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:03:52 AM

Cryptographic forms of money experience a progression of market changes, "with a large portion of the ongoing variances winding up in a sorry situation". In such occasions, individuals do get frightened and befuddled. That is on the grounds that they consider it to be a misfortune. However, for me, I don't see it that way. Rather, I consider it to be an extraordinary open door for MASSIVE speculations with HUGE benefits. How? It's simple! At the point when the estimation of the Cryptocurrency dumps, it makes purchasing considerably more reasonable. With this, I 'Purchase In Bulk', watch the market changes, and clearly, when advertise values hit their pinnacle, I Sell! Making an 'Immense' heap of benefit. what's your take? just my opinion.

Best Reguards

JellaChrist.......

It is not simple as you thought. When the cryptocurrency dumps, you will never know if it will continues dropping or immediately correcting back to the previous price. When the price dumps, the best thing to do is just hold your action and keep monitoring the market price to observe.
But if you know something will happening in crypto later, buying at this low price is the best thing to do.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Insufficient

Activity: 231
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:15:11 AM

This is really a very good time to buy in my opinion too. You get the good stuff at a low cost and it wont be available for that price forever as we all know. If i happen to have a lot of "extra" i am definitely buying too. I do have some stock but they are still in paper loss, no plans of selling what so ever. Will definitely do what i can to bag some more whenever possible though
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:24:16 AM

the best thing when prices are down is to wait for prices to rise again and also start to stabilize on the market which may now be down and also falling which makes us sell it doubt and there is no certainty that the price can go up or down.
Life is not all about Crypto Currencies even if a person invested all he got on this very risky and speculative industry. Chilling is also a good thing to do to escape the frustrations and some sort of depressions that a person will feel in this very wild industry and watching some movies will help to make the mind more relaxed at this very bearish market. Cool

Right, the best thing we do if the price goes down is to wait and not to panic cause we know this is only a temporary and soon it will recover again in the market. Bitcoin value is unstable and we don't when it happened of up and down the value.
Hodling is the only best way to do when encountering this kind of situation in the market, a very bearish market. Selling at this time is not the best way to do but buying might be if a person still has funds to do it but it is quite risky too. It will really also help a person not to look at the Coin market capitalization site from time to time during the bearish market because it will just make a person uncomfortable or frustrated especially when that person is hodling a huge amount of coins and he/she will see it going down.
Staying calm at this point in time is a must rather than losing your mind on the downtrend of the crypto currency realm. Wink
demonz666

Activity: 493

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:58:14 AM

Keep calm and wait for the market to recover. or if we have capital, buy bitcoin satoshi. because the value of bitcoin is very low and this is an opportunity for us to add bitcoin. and for the current situation, don't buy altcoins, I think it's very risky because altcoin has dropped very drastically and there's no guarantee that altcoins can return to pump because most altcoins experience dump crashes and become zero.
or if you don't have capital, keep calm, we just play games or vacation while waiting for the bull market.

Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:54:24 AM

Do study the market and the token you want to have at low.
There are so many great coins that fall on the bear market especially when bitcoin is bloody.
That is the best time to pick the best potential in the low market to gain the maximum possibility.

I believe the best thing to do in a falling market is first to hodl it, then keep adding coins to your existing portfolio at dips to get an average of your prices. I also believe one should be wise just cause it's cheap, and affordable one should not buy those alts. I would recommend adding bitcoins at every dip to your portfolio, cause these're really affordable levels and once they rise they'll give very high returns.
Gabah56

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:57:34 AM

the good we need to do now. when you see the price of bitcoin is down. time to buy. and long-term investment. it's more profitable than that. short term investment ..

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 04:06:07 AM

That's very good, you use your money to buy at this time. Where prices are down and there is market panic, you are using these opportunities. Just waiting for the best time and releasing it again.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
Zaibraid

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 06:28:42 AM

Really what you say. When the crypto currency market situation is very bad like this then this is our chance to buy as many coins as possible at a fairly cheap price. I used to imagine that it would not be possible to buy a bitcoin that costs hundreds of millions but after the market declines, I can buy bitcoin at a cheaper price. This opportunity is truly a good opportunity which we should not miss. We must take this opportunity to buy as many potential coins as possible. I am sure that the crypto currency will be potential in the future. Seen from the technology, in the future there will be many people who use this technology so that later we have a great opportunity to sell the coins that we buy now at a very high price. Crypto currency is very potential for the future but we must be patient.

izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:50:36 AM

That's very good, you use your money to buy at this time. Where prices are down and there is market panic, you are using these opportunities. Just waiting for the best time and releasing it again.

If I were you, I will keep stay still because I have feeling that bloody market isn't over yet until the end of the year
But if you want to purchase small amount in a flash, you can do it as long as it already reach the lowest value in the season that usually we called "support" zone

Smiley
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 07:06:20 AM

If you still believe in cryto, best thing to do when price dumps is to buy more. You need to determine your strategy. Dollar cost averaging is a good approach to get into the game. There is not one person on the planet who can guarantee where this market will be 3 years from now. Too many variables involved. Historically, the market has always made some gains in the month of November - but not this year. This could be a sign that further downside is about to happen. I wouldn't be surprised if consolidates in December.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:06:58 AM

I would sit back, relax, listen to some crypto covers on YouTube, laugh and wait for the next bull-run while accumulating as much cheap coins from the market as I can.
This is the best thing for us to do, this is the time to invest not and not to leave crypto currency like what others did "they quit on crypto currency and just take their big loss like that" but they dont think on the positive side of this situation.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: