Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:02:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin prices are destroyed, everyone is disappointed  (Read 22044 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SIDDHI777

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:38:03 PM

No point of disappointing about bitcoin and we should be more patience until bitcoin recover from its price drop and investors and traders should be aware that in these situations there are manipulators who are seeking to make profits through the price drop by avoiding others to purchase bitcoin and collect as much as they can for garbage price by promoting false news because they know bitcoin will definitely recover no matter how bad news bitcoin has to face from the out side world so holding is the best way in these days without selling holding tokens for low prices

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:49:20 PM

I am very disappointed to see the price of bitcoin destroyed in recent days, I have lost a lot when I bought bitcoin at a high price, until when this bitcoin price dropped.
We really did not negotiating for this and of a truth the way bitcoin goes down is still a surprise for some of us.  Cryptocoins market has been behaving badly since the beginning of 2018 till now and many holders have lose significant amounts of money.  In fact last year alone over $7billion has been wipe out from the cryptocurrencies market and so many of us has lost hundreds of thousands of dollars!  However,  I believe that bitcoin is going to recover and it is good we understand this and keep faith with the market.  Remember that we are still at the early stages of cryptocurrencies development.
thecodebear

Activity: 2100
Merit: 813

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:39:31 PM

I am not disappointed at all. When Bitcoin crashed down under $4k that is when I started buying again! I couldn't be happier about the price. I hope it stays in the $3000s for a few more months. Dumb money is disappointed, smart money is super happy and accumulating bitcoin now.
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:25:24 PM

I am very disappointed to see the price of bitcoin destroyed in recent days, I have lost a lot when I bought bitcoin at a high price, until when this bitcoin price dropped.
At what price did you bought your coins? There are immense reasons behind the price drop of bitcoins but none of them is reliable. Bear markets will end soon bringing bull run. HODL and you will see some good profit for the number of coins you will own. Instead of selling at a comparatively lower price, why don't you just afford holding them? If it becomes partly riskier for you, than try to set a stop loss which can be affordable and buyback some coins once the price drops below your stop loss.
Also i guess, bitcoins might soon see a amazing price as the markets are slowly turning green which is a good sign of growth.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:49:53 PM

At what price did you bought your coins? There are immense reasons behind the price drop of bitcoins but none of them is reliable. Bear markets will end soon bringing bull run. HODL and you will see some good profit for the number of coins you will own. Instead of selling at a comparatively lower price, why don't you just afford holding them? If it becomes partly riskier for you, than try to set a stop loss which can be affordable and buyback some coins once the price drops below your stop loss.
Also i guess, bitcoins might soon see a amazing price as the markets are slowly turning green which is a good sign of growth.

Don't get your hopes too high. The price may stick to $3-$4k for quite a long time maybe more than a year. Remember that it took a year long of bear so its going to be a bad years ahead if you expect $20k. Its going to be difficult to convince an investor to put money on bitcoin if they see the charts.

ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:36:14 PM

I think not everyone will be disappointed in the decline, but many also think it will be the beginning of profit and therefore they choose to buy back.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
thecodebear

Activity: 2100
Merit: 813

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 10:37:09 AM

Don't get your hopes too high. The price may stick to $3-$4k for quite a long time maybe more than a year. Remember that it took a year long of bear so its going to be a bad years ahead if you expect $20k. Its going to be difficult to convince an investor to put money on bitcoin if they see the charts.

Not if they see the long term charts.
That's like saying it would be difficult to convince an investor to buy into the stock market in 2009.
Smart money knows to get in now.

Realistic people know it'll be 3-4k for at least a few more months, and don't expect ATHs for a while (i'd say 1.5 - 2 years), and expect the next bitcoin boom in probably the next 3 years (it took less than a year of hitting the ATH in early 2017 before it went >17x from that old ATH).
normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:35:15 PM

Disappointment is felt by everyone who wants profit because they think bitcoin is a get rich quick scheme, and they don't consider the risks faced. And that leaves two choices, sell to cut losses and be patient waiting for recovery.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:15:13 PM

Let keep faith with the market and in no time we are going to recover all that we have lose.  I strongly believe that this condition may not last more than this year and any strong technical and fundamentals issues is going to set bitcoin on another part of bullish market.
coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:47:54 PM

No one can tell you when bitcoin price will be low because until now bitcoin is experiencing the dropping price. But we can hodl it and be patience because it will be back in track again soon.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 01:21:58 PM

Not only disaapointed but mostly the investors who bought when bitcoin reach its ATH are the ones who lose that much.
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 06:12:47 PM

I also feel disappointed at the very low prices, but selling low is also a bad choice. For 2019 I think there will be a recovery and therefore I choose to hold.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 09:22:10 PM

How not to be disappointed, especially those who, like you, bought when the price was high. Theoretically you haven`t lost until you have your bitcoin. As soon as you change it to fiat you can say that you officially lost some funds of your investment. The best thing now that you can do is to hold and wait for market to recover, if you do not have urgent need for cash off course. Nobody knows if it will happen but you should be patient. Give it a little more time.
Yield7

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 09:46:35 PM

so many People Here Don't undestood one thing.

Btc goes Up and Down Now coz traders wanna make profit.

When the Price of Btc goes Up traders start selling.
Now they Can Don't so Fast thanks to all stable coins out there like a thether.

so the Price of Btc  goes Up...  traders sell it for quick profit.
so alot sell Orders make Btc Go Down.
and When it Go Down then traders Will Buy. 
then it Will Go Up Again.

IF the Btc Price Go Higher it means...  there should be More buyers then sellers on the market.

Other Stage is When the altcoin prices Will Go Up then traders sell altcoins to eth Btc or to stable coins.

once the big sell Orders Will be executed then most of the altcoins Will crash  , Reason is coz the altcoins have Not enough Liquidity.. to keep them alive.

IF the altcoins Falling then the capital Will be on bitcoin eth or in stablecoins.

Right Now the strongest coins are eth and Btc simply they have a LOT Liquidity and volume.

thanks to stable coins Btc price never Can't reach too high in short time frame
Yield7

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:33:27 PM

as I said before IF You Want to undestood things You need to see whole Picture!!

simple:  When the altcoins Will Go Up...
then Will be huge sell orders to Buy stable coins or Btc or eth. 

When this happens and it will happening very soon.

the Btc eth and stablecoins Will Go Up highest.

but Ethereum it Will  Go highest  coz Ethereum founders have tricked all of US Smiley 

actually stable coins like usdc is on Ethereum platform.... so Even IF You sell eth to Buy usdc ...
its all Ethereum.
Same with alcoins You sell them to usdc or Other stable coin wich is on Ethereum platform.

so it Will increase eth high Buy demand   

eth Buy orders Come from Btc  altcoins and from stablecoins.

altcoin bull run Will increase eth price.
eth Will Go high very Fast then many eth holders Will sell eth for profit.
it Will couse super high Buy demand to Buy stablecoins.

IF there is high demand for stablecoins the eth price Will Go Up to.

in Other Words the Ethereum Will kill Fiat currency value COMPLETILY!
Yield7

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:54:13 PM

market goes Up and down.

its just the Way it is.

today Btc 3500 Tomorrow 3700 Circles like this mean Only one Thing.

stablecoins!
reason is stablecoins so traders executing quick Buy and sell orders.

Btc price Can Only Go Up More IF altcoins  start going Up! 

until altcoins Not going we do Not see Btc price going Up.

but altcoins goes Up When there is Btc/eth sell to altcoins. 

it Will make altcoins Go Up and traders Will start selling altcoins for big profits.

altcoins to eth/Btc 
70% altcoins Will crash couse of big sells.

Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:26:14 PM

Not only disaapointed but mostly the investors who bought when bitcoin reach its ATH are the ones who lose that much.
Its normal to feel that, I’m also disappointed but I’ve already move on since the market is slowly recovering and we still have the chance to make good profit. Bitcoin is still a good investment, maybe we just made a mistake buying during the hype moment of bitcoin which give us so much loss.
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:28:56 PM

It is undeniable that disappointment is felt by crypto holders, but don't be too disappointed because it will take you to the door of loss. Friend, strengthen your heart to go through this bad condition, because there is still hope the market can recover again.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
Linkkoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 88

Online Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 06:10:11 PM

It is undeniable that disappointment is felt by crypto holders, but don't be too disappointed because it will take you to the door of loss. Friend, strengthen your heart to go through this bad condition, because there is still hope the market can recover again.
At some cycles price of BTC had been going down by 90% from the peak price. We are still away from that level.

Online cryptocurrency exchange - https://linkkoin.com
Buy BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, EOS, LTC, XMR, REP, ETC, ZEC with credit/debit card
Yield7

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:01:54 AM

btc Price depending on market Buy and sell orders.

there is nothing to do if People belive btc or Not.

btc is just,  Buy Low sell high!! 

Nothing Else!! 

if You Want undestood Something then look under.

u Got to check the Other side of coin!!

You look what the Rich and wealthy do You copy paste their actions.
and You Will Get the Same results!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: