Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 10:25:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I don`t care about the market. I will HODL to USE!  (Read 3337 times)
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:39:43 AM

I am very happy to read your posts, only a small percentage of people who have bitcoin can think like you. many people hold it back and sell it for profit only. not hold it because they will use it for their financial transactions.
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:34:33 AM

In reality very difficult to trust somebody to hold your assets whether in the form of banks or people. The basis of your decision seems like you know things better than the other. I will never be happy to see you in regrets in the future. Advice don't neglect some of the basic rules in investment to minimize such uncontainable loses. Anyway, stick to what you think the best way for your own sake.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 261

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:58:08 AM

That is really good for the bitcoin and its future,how many of you here can hold their bitcoin even if the prices went to $1?

I am also like to spend my bitcoin but not sure how long I can hold when the prices are falling but not to the prices of $1,maybe I will pick another coins if that can hold its position.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:12:23 AM

An adage says" it's easier said than done".
The question remains, what investor or trader can actually holdput to their btc when the price hits $1?
I am sure many people will panic dump once they see the price tanking continuously.
But I can understand what it feels to not being able to lay hold of your money from your bank account because of the delays from banks.
lrvjvt

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:26:17 AM

You are right to do this. The current market will be you upset. I have not checked the market price for a long time. When I check the market, I always see the red market, which will only aggravate our panic. In fact, forgetting it for a while may be a good practice.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:03:15 AM

Now you can buy even houses and cars with Bitcoin, so yes, if you have lots of it just stack it up nicely and use wherever you want to use it. I am looking to get a Wirex card so I can get cash back at least on my grocery shopping. I can't afford anything else to buy with Bitcoin at the minute, but even that, to be able to live on the Blockchain would be a good testament to believing in decentralization. It's great to be able to use Bitcoin and what I should have done at ATH was take the Bitcoin I had and spent it, not let it died in price with the altcoins. I regret a lot of bad decisions I made but will try hard to make it all back again one day and make things better. Let's see if I can do it.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
kogozer714
Copper Member

Activity: 593
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:09:51 PM

maybe you have a point but it must be rethought to take action, some investors for bitcoin might agree with you to hold until the price improves and I also agree with you. hopefully bitcoin will return to its original path as soon as possible.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:29:50 PM

I am very happy to read your posts, only a small percentage of people who have bitcoin can think like you. many people hold it back and sell it for profit only. not hold it because they will use it for their financial transactions.
- I don't understand why we need to hold it to use for financial transactions, it is not necessary and does not bring the greatest benefit to investors or traders, you should also understand it clearly. People here and focusing on bitcoin, most of them just want to make a profit from bitcoin through buying and selling, accumulating, they are not interested in any great technology or thing that bitcoin can create now or in the future, so every time the value of bitcoin falls, it's really a fear for many people, they're investing money in it, they really care about the market, holding bitcoin to use for other activities is inconsistent with their intentions

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Ms.cumshot

Activity: 30
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:37:18 PM

All my savings are currently in BTC and all I can safe in future will go into BTC as well.

I will NEVER return my money into a bank. I have no any intention to ask 3 to 5 days before a large cash-out, to pay taxes when I do receive MY money into "my" bank account, to pay taxes to STORE MY money in "my" bank account, to pay taxes to use their terrible internet banking to operate with MY money, to pay additional taxes for various transactions, to pay ridiculous fees for every paypal transaction and/or withdrawal, to wait a week for approval on a large transactions..

I have no any intention to get surprised one day with a bank account locked without notice; with transaction blocked by some reason, with funds frozen because some someone decided the origin is "unclear"..

NEVER AGAIN!

I do not care if the price of BTC goes to $1 or ¢1, it`s enough if I will be able to operate with it for every single purchase and for all of my needs. Untill that day comes I will never return MY money into a bank! If all I have become to a value of ¢1, it`s fine! I will have MY ¢1 FOR REAL, instead of unclear value is someone else`s bank system, created in order fiat owners to make more fiat only because they already have fiat.
Totally agree with this statement I don't care what is the price of bitcoin for now, I don't care if the value of it became dump because for me every dump is  an opportunity to buy and hold it until the value of the coin would increase, if you mind the price for now the result would became depression like the people who buy in the high range of it so better to wait until the right time would happen again.
Boys27

Activity: 329
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:50:46 PM

for now I don't do anything I wait more and see the cryptocurrency market conditions, because in my opinion it's too risky to enter the market because the market conditions are not good, I don't dare to risk money on bitcoin because the risk of loss is very high, right now I prefer holding fiat money while waiting for market conditions to recover

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                         
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Dikarama7

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:34:57 PM

In choosing a decision, we need to consider everything. For markets that are still in poor condition, it is better to remain a holder and do not sell low because it will be a loss and regret in the future.

⚡        D O G E M        ⚡ (https://dogem.online)
       🏩        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:44:56 PM

I think that's the end we should look for here, many seek to gain great wealth in the market, or have enough to retire from their job, but bitcoin was never designed for that, the only really good thing about btc is the use we will give it and we are giving it right now.

drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:47:15 PM

This is the most perfect time to buy cryptocurrency because the market price are so cheap and I'm sure bitcoin hasn't reach its bottom yet so we might witness more drop in price ,I make up my mind to keep buying and holding cos its just the best way to maximize my profit ,the future looks brighter for cryptocurrency
It is the perfect time to buy bitcoin and many other cryptocurrencies but many are not seeing it that way, what they are seeing is that the price is still going down and many are giving up and are selling their coins when they should be holding them or buying them and you can be sure that those people that are saying that now are going to claim that the market was manipulated and that is why they sold.
TRONTON

Activity: 868
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:04:37 PM

This is the most perfect time to buy cryptocurrency because the market price are so cheap and I'm sure bitcoin hasn't reach its bottom yet so we might witness more drop in price ,I make up my mind to keep buying and holding cos its just the best way to maximize my profit ,the future looks brighter for cryptocurrency
It is the perfect time to buy bitcoin and many other cryptocurrencies but many are not seeing it that way, what they are seeing is that the price is still going down and many are giving up and are selling their coins when they should be holding them or buying them and you can be sure that those people that are saying that now are going to claim that the market was manipulated and that is why they sold.
yes, indeed not a few think so, so they are afraid to enter. they are still worried that if prices continue to fall, if everyone can escape from fear, of course the market will return to crowded so prices can rise soon. so now we hope that everyone will soon realize that fear has no meaning or they will regret just being a spectator
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:20:46 PM

well i too dont care about the market. i invested in bitcoin not because of the profit and loss but because of the unique ideology and what it has to offer to the world. bitcoin is what the world has been waiting for and will surely change so many things with time
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:08:45 PM

Wow! That is the spirit and I wish that many people or investors should do that.
Many of them feel bothered because of what happen this year 2018 abd we should look also the bright side since there is a new year that will shine.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 01:51:39 AM

yes, indeed not a few think so, so they are afraid to enter. they are still worried that if prices continue to fall, if everyone can escape from fear, of course the market will return to crowded so prices can rise soon. so now we hope that everyone will soon realize that fear has no meaning or they will regret just being a spectator
As we know, people won't panic if something positive comes up, like good news about crypto, legalization of bitcoin, and so on. so that it will create confidence and courage to re-buy bitcoin on the market, before that exists, then users will continue to hesitate and be afraid to re-enter..
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:59:55 AM

That's the spirit as a true crypto believer and i admire for doing that because bitcoin will become big in the years to come, you will reap your rewards in the long run and you will definitely don't need to use bank again because block chain technology is far more advanced compare to banks.

ekateriinae

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Try as hard as you can!

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 08:17:39 AM

yes it is good, of course, because later you will also feel the impact on your
own in the future from the results of patience that is lived
of course this will be very good when prices have returned to high prices. well, many people think that the price of bitcoin will recover in 2019, so it's better to hold back to use it will get better, because it makes us unaware of the price.
Better hold and used bitcoin at the same time. That way bitcoin will be gain it trust again. That might push bitcoin up again as it frequently being used in daily life again.
joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 09:32:59 AM

yes it is good, of course, because later you will also feel the impact on your
own in the future from the results of patience that is lived
of course this will be very good when prices have returned to high prices. well, many people think that the price of bitcoin will recover in 2019, so it's better to hold back to use it will get better, because it makes us unaware of the price.

Yes it is good that don't care about the market but we have to be cautious and be updated on the crypto market. HODL is the best option to stay away from loss but it will frustrate the people because of waiting for longer term. Most people and investors are waiting for the good time to come in upcoming months for the market to turn green again. So just HODL and be calm.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: