Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:33:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Now or never!  (Read 24284 times)
ElenaN

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:20:14 PM

Yes.  You're right.  Now when the price is so low, I also think that the best time to buy coins!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OTC

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:40:27 PM

I think its now to buy and invest coins. The market is down lately and prices of coins have also decreased. However, this is the right time and best time to buy and hold.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
ricatop

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:43:59 PM

I also think that now is the right time to buy a few coins in your portfolio

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
Hillore

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:28:28 PM

I agree one hundred percent. Now is the perfect time to buy, and this possibility is likely to be gone.
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:40:27 PM

It worth buying now if you have the fund that you can afford to lose. A lot of traders are believing that the market will continue to go down for now because there is no sign that there is an oversold. So despite it is good to buy now you must make sure that the fund is such that you can afford to lose without losing sleep.
kiansantan

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:47:29 PM

now is the right time for us to invest because bitcoin prices almost fall into mining costs and miners may be confused but we still have to be careful because prices can continue to fall further.
lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

Activity: 770
Merit: 9

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:55:28 PM

It will be very difficult to dump the market further(it is possible, but it will be very difficult and dangerous), because the miners are already working at a loss on some coins, like ethereum. Bitcoin almost fell to mining cost price, so, i think, it worth to start to buy now.

Now is a very attractive time to buy cryptos, seek airdrops, or work bounties.

Either way, if you look around you, you'll notice that all the assets that are good for individuals are depressed in price..... crypto, silver, and gold.  All three are unnaturally low relative to the amount of money that's been printed in the last 10 years.  'Depressed'ingly low.  Why?  The average person thinks low gold, crypto shitting the bed.... huh; well, the economy must be doing good.  Well.  It's not.

If you can, strip out all the emotion and simply seek crypto like you would collect pretty rocks from the stream bed.

Nothing in life is guaranteed, but if you don't at least put yourself in a position to be able to be blessed with your wishes at some point in the future, then you will certainly be in the majority when this is all over, wishing you had just accumulated and held.

If everyone noticed, even when bitcoin hit 19k, the masses still remained asleep.  For us it was the event of a lifetime up to now, for everyone else it was a big yawn.  The time has not arrived yet.

Early adopters like yourself will be considered a genius by the mouthbreathers after the greatest transfer of wealth in history occurs.  Just make sure you are on the right side of history.

Let everyone think you are crazy to live for crypto.  They are brainwashed and can't be helped anyway.  Good luck everyone.

BEP-20  0x10f3Eb215Ee55f1B92c89420498aB832c53caBB9
ERC-20  0xFE4047353129ce0747632db8aFcfC2584391D824
ak49er

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:05:21 PM

It is still not clear what to expect in the near future, today we have again struck the level of $ 4k and at the same time alts have fallen in price again, perhaps this will be a further hike down

samlaode

Activity: 674

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:14:30 PM

It will be very difficult to dump the market further(it is possible, but it will be very difficult and dangerous), because the miners are already working at a loss on some coins, like ethereum. Bitcoin almost fell to mining cost price, so, i think, it worth to start to buy now.
I still do not feel safe when we buy at the current price Because Bitcoin and the coins will continue to fall. So be careful at this time instead of buying and holding long term we should trade better than buy at the moment.
Bitvinu12

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 04:23:37 PM

This is a good times to buy new coins at lowest prices. I think will never come like this bad market with lowest prices with major currencies. Now buy and strongly hold coins until 2020.

🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪  𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!
http://alcedoplatform.com
Yourodiviy

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:48:46 PM

Now, most likely, a double bottom will be formed, which is a very strong reversal figure. Of course, we deal with the manipulative side of the market, but very often the manipulations are adjusted to the technical analysis in order to confuse and put down vigilance. So in the end, I think, we will not fall below 3700. Further in fact we will look.

imusify Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted
Whitepaper ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN Explainer Video
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:50:32 PM

This is a good times to buy new coins at lowest prices. I think will never come like this bad market with lowest prices with major currencies. Now buy and strongly hold coins until 2020.
the market is indeed very volatile, I think this is not the right time to buy because I believe the decline will occur deeper, I suggest if you invest now better with 50% of your funds, and 50% for reserves if it turns out the price decreases

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

basici

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:07:22 PM

believe my word that we are still waiting for a fall in the cryptocurrency market. I think we will see at least twice the price cuts

BtcEX Btc : Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency
https://bxlend.com/
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:41:47 PM

The market is unpredictable, you know. So, I guess the price will fall below the mining minimum for a month or two, and companies will go bankrupts! This is not the best time to buy coins now!

coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:46:32 PM

The market does not bother too much with the miners and their profitable mining.
They are also part of the market.
If they cannot mine with profit they will stop mining or continue, hoping that the price will go up soon.
The market is waiting  new investors or institutional money to arrive  to be able to recover.
Wyndesam

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:03:07 AM

I think the market is now waiting for everyone to sell their tokens and went into the negative , but I think you need to look on the other hand that this is a plus, at this price you can buy coins to quickly go into profit

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
rafa_uefa3

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:09:39 PM

good idea, one year of market falling should stop soon, bringing success to true believers

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
Ionzar

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:17:08 AM

In fact, now many people are starting to panic because of the current situation on the crypto market, they are actively selling their coins. Personally, I am convinced that they are making a big mistake - now it is better to continue to buy and hold good cryptocurrencies, from next year we will again notice an active increase in prices.
xeltran
Copper Member

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:31:14 AM

na i dont see anything telling that bitcoin will never go below XXX or XXX price cause that is what the miner paying to mine bitcoin or altcoin cause they can just simply stop mining if they do the difficulity will go down as well. last time i hear that it was 5000 $ per bitcoin and we are not below 5000. so those argument is invalid or such things, what we need right now is roger ver and friends to stop fighting cause they are making it worst due to constant bitcoin selling or something like that bchabc and bchsv another shitcoins

cewekimut

Activity: 798

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:07:12 AM

This very unfavorable market situation made many people panic about the sale. So many people suffer losses. And to recover losses we must start now by buying Bitcoin and Altcoin. The price of coins is very low and I am sure that at the end of December the price of coins will slowly return to the top.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: