Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:35:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Now or never!  (Read 24288 times)
Bitknick

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:20:04 AM

I agree.  Now is a very good time to buy coins, but it can be a long-term investment, because I’m not sure that the market will show growth in the near future!
kiwoh123

Activity: 309
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:45:31 AM

yup you're right, I have started investing from the beginning of December and later this month I will buy a few more coins including ethereum.
I think in 3-4 months the altcoin and bitcoin prices will start rising again so this is the right time to buy, and for holders keep patient
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:47:58 AM

bitcoin does have the potential to rise only in the price there is no certainty, if you have not made a purchase it is good to buy it now, only if you have already bought when the price is still high, then save it properly.

randyg29

Activity: 330

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:01:31 AM

Yes of course People must invest their money now while the market has the great lowest value of any currency. And I think they can make a better earnings this coming because of the predictions of some articles I read the market will soon increase soon that's why we should be ready our investments.

Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:03:56 AM

I agree.  Now is a very good time to buy coins, but it can be a long-term investment, because I’m not sure that the market will show growth in the near future!
for a long-term investment, you can buy now but for 20 percent of the total amount of money. I am sure that in 2019 it will be possible to buy even cheaper.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
hidingyou

Activity: 291
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:19:38 PM

Yes.  You're right.  Now when the price is so low, I also think that the best time to buy coins!
Yes, that's a good choice to buy more coins because prices are falling and this is the time for us,  it can bring profitable when market going to fluctuate anytime. So just wait and have a time to think.

aziziasa

Activity: 316

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:34:12 PM

We recommend that you start to set a strategy to buy coins because if you see the market now Bitcoin has started to rise. And this is followed by all Altcoin. So this is a positive trend and at the end of the year, there will be a very high increase.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
DavidTep1987

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:06:42 PM

Yup, yup, we are finally moving in the right direction. I don't expect that anything drastic will happen in the next month but a steady and slow growth is expected.
paradigmaV

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:23:21 PM

It will be very difficult to dump the market further(it is possible, but it will be very difficult and dangerous), because the miners are already working at a loss on some coins, like ethereum. Bitcoin almost fell to mining cost price, so, i think, it worth to start to buy now.

Little depends on mining. Many large pools can mine at a loss for various reasons. I think it's all about manipulation. And they will continue. The market may falling for a very long time. It is quite possible that next year we will have the same bloody tears as in this ... But nevertheless, I think that now is a good time to start investing.

kkrainij

Activity: 198

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:27:12 PM

It will be very difficult to dump the market further(it is possible, but it will be very difficult and dangerous), because the miners are already working at a loss on some coins, like ethereum. Bitcoin almost fell to mining cost price, so, i think, it worth to start to buy now.

I agree. Might want to pick up some ethereum and bitcoin since the price has declined so much during the span of the year. I guess there will be a time the pricing of both tokens would spike eventually so might as well buy now and wait for everything to climb.
If at the beginning of 2019 there will be no changes in the market, it is possible that the decline will continue. In any case, the next 2-3 months no growth is likely to happen.
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:42:31 PM

many large coins were down considerably from the current price and of course, it's a good thing to be utilized. certainly, investors vied for this great asset that will be for they get later. But if it is thus considered a disaster then precisely this will not be a thing that could be advantageous to be utilized.

This situation with prices is some kind of a gift for all of us. As more, we buy now as more we will earn in the future. Of course, the rise of BTC inevitably will be in some close future.

Yes, it may well be a gift if you correctly approach the decision on the investment, because the current growth may end in a sharp collapse and then you will have to sell everything you bought to avoid incurring losses.
Sawadekub

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:27:06 PM

I think so. Most likely bitcoin has already reached its bottom. Let's hope that it is. Anyone who has not bought before, should think about buying now. But no one has canceled the fact that after a while bitcoin touches the bottom again, but this is just a guess. Think for yourself and act on your assumptions.
alarsincoin

Activity: 448

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:30:13 PM

Many investors say that now is a good time to invest. Prices at most point are very low. This attracts many investors.

givary

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:49:24 PM

Today the market shows a very positive trend and its condition is green. With the increase in the price of Bitcoin, it was able to influence all Altcoin also developing. Now if you want to invest, you have to wait for the market to go back down. Although now if you want to invest, you can, but it's better to wait for the price below.
Raidal

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 11:02:10 PM

That's right what you say is now a decent time to buy crypto currencies because the prices tend to be affordable and cheap. Now is the golden opportunity because these low prices are offset by the gradual increase in the price of crypto currencies. For 24 hours, I monitored the market lately, the market tends to show an increase rather than the decline. It looks like the crypto currency market is starting to improve to return to normal and stable. I see throughout the day that the market conditions tend to be green so now is the right time if you will start buying and selling your crypto currency again. I am sure that you will experience the benefits if you can be patient and careful in reading every available opportunity. I myself also started actively in buying and selling crypto currencies and did not forget I also invited my friends so that the market was stronger and more active.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
kiranarora

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 12:45:31 PM

The crypto market has full potential for a boom in the new year. This good time is near now.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:27:31 PM

The season of market now can be watch declining. The dump is happening from highest peak into the bottom price. No one has ever imagined that bitcoin will be back to 3500 again which was from 20k before. Hopeful that few months from now manipulators will turn the market into a greenish place.

The greatest time is coming. I simply feel that the bulls have come close to the gates of the crypto market, and they are ready to rush inside. Therefore, hurry up to buy more crypto, and do not sell anything.
minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:39:30 PM

I suggest you to invest now and analyze your activity later,because there is opportunity for you to gain on this market,so don't miss it,mate!
Invest and catch this trend!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:50:27 PM

I think we need to start intering on crypto or on investing in crypto right now, becaus we are now in a great advantage because we can really make a good profit if we are goingbto buy more coin on dip and wait for the right time to sale. I believe that we need to grab this great opportunity becaus wit is really rare and it can only happen once a year.
Yarex

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:40:53 PM

I suggest you to invest now and analyze your activity later,because there is opportunity for you to gain on this market,so don't miss it,mate!
Invest and catch this trend!

Never be in a hurry to invest. The crypto market has already shown a steady downward trend. Therefore, wait until the fall for a long time is over. And only then do the investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: