Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:54:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Now or never!  (Read 24284 times)
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:44:55 PM

I suggest you to invest now and analyze your activity later,because there is opportunity for you to gain on this market,so don't miss it,mate!
Invest and catch this trend!

Never be in a hurry to invest. The crypto market has already shown a steady downward trend. Therefore, wait until the fall for a long time is over. And only then do the investment.
I think investing and buying must be immediate when the market is down because the price is cheap. if we are too relaxed and not in a hurry then the coin will probably start to rise and the price is quite expensive without our knowledge. I suggest you immediately invest and hold it for a long time.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:03:18 PM

I have already bought bitcoin. A few days he showed a slight increase, crossed the mark of $ 4000, but now its value is decreasing again. I want to buy it again, but we can wait a little longer. There may be another big price collapse before the market rises.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 10:32:33 PM

The greatest time is coming. I simply feel that the bulls have come close to the gates of the crypto market, and they are ready to rush inside. Therefore, hurry up to buy more crypto, and do not sell anything.
This is a good opportunity. But we have to do a good analysis to find potential coins or tokens. Remember, price changes are still quite extreme, don't get trapped in the price that goes down. First, make sure the potential coins and tokens before deciding to buy them.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:34:12 PM

I suggest you to invest now and analyze your activity later,because there is opportunity for you to gain on this market,so don't miss it,mate!

Never be in a hurry to invest. The crypto market has already shown a steady downward trend. Therefore, wait until the fall for a long time is over. And only then do the investment.

You cannot tell when the downward trend will be over so if you are thinking of investing then you should do in split and buy on each dip so that your buying price should averaged. Last week when market got low of $3000 who ever bought got 20 to 30% profit in 1 week and now back market is moving down. So this way you can even trade and make profit in bearish trend

kerzhake

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:36:22 PM

I think that now it is imperative to buy a cryptocurrency since such prices can be more and never be seen

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
Rijaalul Asyqoo

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:46:24 PM

I also don't believe that the price will fall further. Personally, I plan to keep buying.
I think that the price will still fall, so it is worthwhile to wait until we find the very bottom in the market.  We should be careful not to fall into the trap.
I agree with you waiting for the price at a very low point, to get a big profit. Patience is needed.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
James678

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:54:50 PM

Yes, a lot of miners work in loss and I would say that majority of miners isn't that profitable as expected.
To my personal opinion mining is profitable only for big factories
jpnl0002

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:58:01 PM

it is not just a now or never time but an investment opportunity and the best at that as no other business can give as much returns the blockchain technology and the bitcoin in precision. No other technology promises to be as innovative as the blockchain has been over the years as it appears to have no contender in its success space.
Belianez

Activity: 336

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:03:18 PM

The season of market now can be watch declining. The dump is happening from highest peak into the bottom price. No one has ever imagined that bitcoin will be back to 3500 again which was from 20k before. Hopeful that few months from now manipulators will turn the market into a greenish place.

The greatest time is coming. I simply feel that the bulls have come close to the gates of the crypto market, and they are ready to rush inside. Therefore, hurry up to buy more crypto, and do not sell anything.
Start buying cryptocurrency of course now is but not all the money, the chance is still that we can fall even lower, but keep the fundamental coins already

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
noxezzhd

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:23:08 PM

As I see it, now is a great time to buy bitcoin! or Ethereum or any of the other good cryptos. Bitcoin may even fall a little more.. better still..you will get it for less! When you consider that only between 1 and 2 percent of the world’s population know about and/or use bitcoin, and it is already sitting at $4000!! - that’s pretty amazing. It took 100 years for gold to go from $20 to $1200 an ounce… Bitcoin has only been around for over 7 years.
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:25:36 PM

it is not just a now or never time but an investment opportunity and the best at that as no other business can give as much returns the blockchain technology and the bitcoin in precision. No other technology promises to be as innovative as the blockchain has been over the years as it appears to have no contender in its success space.

Yes you are right. Investment in cryptocurrency gives many large profits bringing them to a new level. Many rich people have already increased their capital with cryptocurrency. And now comes a new wave.

Barinerro

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:02:55 PM

The crypto market has full potential for a boom in the new year. This good time is near now.
I also think that now the market is strongly disposed to investment and of course you need to invest, I think now for many coins is a bullish trend

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 07:07:00 PM

Yeah i agree. Price is at its very bottom, atleast that is what we believe. Things can change very quickly, because this is crypto world but i still believe that we are around at the bottom and things might go up very quickly very fast.
youcansee

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:22:44 PM

it seems like spring will soon begin. positive trends in the market have also been seen, although there are still few changes, but I am sure that the market will return in its heyday

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:37:47 PM

I strongly share the opinion of the op. There is not much lower price bitcoin and ether can go, they are already gone too low and the market should start rising anytime from now. The current situation us a unique moment to really buy more of these two coin!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:40:55 PM

As I see it, now is a great time to buy bitcoin! or Ethereum or any of the other good cryptos. Bitcoin may even fall a little more.. better still..you will get it for less! When you consider that only between 1 and 2 percent of the world’s population know about and/or use bitcoin, and it is already sitting at $4000!! - that’s pretty amazing. It took 100 years for gold to go from $20 to $1200 an ounce… Bitcoin has only been around for over 7 years.

It's absurd that the market will grow because 1-2% of people know about Bitcoin and its price's $4k-18k right now. These facts are not connected with each other. Those people who say that don't understand the market!

Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:16:44 PM

There is a threshold for every coin and there is no way a coin will plummet, that miners would want to run at los, most especially the coins that are base on proof of work.
It will be hard for a newbie in cryptocurrency, to easily know the best time to start buying, which is why some buy when they are not supposed to.
Knowledge is power and it will work for those who crave to have it.
alarsincoin

Activity: 448

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:18:40 PM

Yeah i agree. Price is at its very bottom, atleast that is what we believe. Things can change very quickly, because this is crypto world but i still believe that we are around at the bottom and things might go up very quickly very fast.
how can you believe in the rapid growth when we were falling all year. Fast recovery is simply not possible now.
Yes, the market is very weak. Investors have lost faith in cryptocurrency. Recovery will be slow.

Barinerro

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 12:27:14 PM

how can you believe in the rapid growth when we were falling all year. Fast recovery is simply not possible now.
Agree rapid recovery can not be now on the market , I think the recovery will be the same as in 2015-16 years, but to invest in a little bit of course

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 12:33:07 PM

Agree rapid recovery can not be now on the market , I think the recovery will be the same as in 2015-16 years, but to invest in a little bit of course

The choices depends upon your opinion that my opinion is investing in this situation will be very good for our future because investment is always gives you your hand in the difficult situation that you are in so if you invest today then you will be get some amount in the future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: