Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:00:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Now or never!  (Read 24282 times)
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347
Merit: 1

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 08:53:10 PM

It will be very difficult to dump the market further(it is possible, but it will be very difficult and dangerous), because the miners are already working at a loss on some coins, like ethereum. Bitcoin almost fell to mining cost price, so, i think, it worth to start to buy now.
It depends where you are mining Bitcoin, if you mine Bitcoin in Venezuela, where the state subsidizes electricity, mining costs are minimal.
But if you are in Europe, your mining costs are around 6000$ for 1 BTC.

Are you sure about that because if that is the case am very sure mining would have drastically reduced because looking at it now you are basically operating at a huge lost rather than any potential better gain

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptmuster
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1209

Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 08:59:26 PM

Yes, this is the best time for investor to invest. Now, that the market has been dumped because it will soon be pumped. i have taken the risk to buy 20 eth.

Undoubtedly, the prices for investing are now very good, but we can not rule out the possibility of further falling prices, and in this regard, it may be worth buying now coins for only part of your money, and watch the market further.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Mikell556

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 09:28:18 PM

All the talk about the loss of mining is nonsense. If it were not profitable to mine one or another coin, then all operations in the blockchain of this coin had been stopped for a long time due to the lack of mining capacities.
Bitcoin was mined even when it was worth a dollar and it was profitable. Of course, then the complexity of the network was much lower. But talking about the loss of mining is still premature.
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 09:40:18 PM

Mining difficulty is a good indicator of where the market is going. Miners are losing money but they are still carrying on with it because it is a good investment. They are crypto experts and will know that the pump is due to begin if they can hold out for a few months more

pleci

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 10:06:23 PM

The bearish market has a big impact on all investors who are starting to worry and be confused about their choices. I think the market takes a long time to recover and it looks like the price of Altcoin is hard to go up, maybe it's time to buy coins that are good for the future when the price is cheap and always believe miracles will come anytime.
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 10:13:55 PM

Yes, it's time to buy now, but it is possible that we will fall even lower. I would buy now for such a chance may no longer be.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 10:24:54 PM

Definetly it is a prosper time to make your buys and build a nice crypto wallet... . The most important thing to do after you secure your buys is to secure your wallet and preserve the private key in a way that you cannot loose them....this is what I have learned as a crucial part to secure your crypto investments.
Many users of cryptocurrency have already seen that their cryptocurrency tools are increasingly threatened with theft. Constant hacking of hackers cryptocurrency exchanges and wallets, make cryptocurrency One of the most dangerous investments Well, if you look through the prism of the security of their funds.

You're looking at it the wrong way. Cryptocurrency is not vulnerable because of exchanges. Exchanges are private and by using them you are risking your coins that would otherwise be safe!
Nobody is making you hold money on exchanges. If you are doing it you are responsible for the losses. Cryptocurrencies are fine it's just that people are stupid.
Cloud_miner

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 10:32:38 PM

Unfortunately, many people are driven by fear, they are damn scared by the events and witnesses of which they were in 2018. And so they absolutely refuse to invest now, when the market has all the most positive conditions for this. The second reason why people do not do this - They do not already have free money for additional investments.
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 04:06:32 AM

Its actually a good analysis. If you think about it, it might be true. We should start buying crypto now specially bitcoin. When crypto reached its lowest possible value, the next cycle will be to move upward. So buying now at a very cheap price is the most practical way to do right now. When the market rises, all your money goes with it, so it means instant profit.

Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:31:42 AM

Its actually a good analysis. If you think about it, it might be true. We should start buying crypto now specially bitcoin. When crypto reached its lowest possible value, the next cycle will be to move upward. So buying now at a very cheap price is the most practical way to do right now. When the market rises, all your money goes with it, so it means instant profit.
dont ever think current bicoin and altcoin price was the cheapest prive now.many possibilities could happen in market about its price.buying crypto at this moment has same ratio between risk and reward.be wise when we decided buying coins.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:32:38 AM

I think so, if not now then never, now is a good opportunity for crypto investors because of trends and still popular, if we are late then we will not get big profits.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 04:52:37 AM

the potential and the opportunity to buy at the moment is indeed should have been heeded. but many were too afraid to start buying because the value of the fear to get down. It can be obtained easily because of the value of the already cheap and when back to soar, it will be a tremendous profit.

prestigio74

Activity: 235

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:26:00 PM

I agree, now all the coins have sunk very badly, so it is likely that there is time to buy and wait for growth!

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:45:59 PM

I agree, now all the coins have sunk very badly, so it is likely that there is time to buy and wait for growth!
I am sure that we will soon be at a level above $5,000 Bitcoin. I personally invest now, although times are bad for earning money.
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:51:57 PM

There is never anytime late for anyone to join.. Even if not now,  it can be later.. Still anyone can choose to enter or make a re-entry anytime. The only difference is the now is just a big advantage of getting quite much with little
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:15:29 PM

There is never anytime late for anyone to join.. Even if not now,  it can be later.. Still anyone can choose to enter or make a re-entry anytime. The only difference is the now is just a big advantage of getting quite much with little
I think that we have something to compare over the last period but the development of the cryptocurrency market. I am very depressed by the fact that in 2016, with a bitcoin price of $ 500, we can earn enough serious money in large volumes, compared to what we earn now, when Bitcoin has a price of $ 3,600.
DominickA86

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:43:08 PM

A lot of people have said the same thing, as Bitcoin was around 7k USD and I do not see any reasons why the market should recover right now. I think we will go deeper and after Bakkt launch we would see another price records.
Broiler78
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:47:58 PM

Bitcoin is currently in a downtrend, now is the right time to invest. if you have a lot of money, immediately buy bitcoin at the lowest price. don't wait for bitcoin to rise, it's very dangerous.

✦✦✦✦ Refine Medium
✦✦✦✦
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ BUY TOKEN !!! Join ICO
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
✓ ──────── Whitepaper
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Linkedin ──────── ✓
Runbitup

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:06:01 PM

Bitcoin is currently in a downtrend, now is the right time to invest. if you have a lot of money, immediately buy bitcoin at the lowest price. don't wait for bitcoin to rise, it's very dangerous.
if you buy Bitcoin now, then you have to be ready every time you see your assets down because in my opinion the market will continue in this condition in not a little time.
You don't need to panic when your assets go down deeper, sure if it's only a matter of time until Bitcoin rises high.
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:07:32 PM

Of course many are now frightened, but I believe that so far the level of fear is tolerable. If we talk about how the market fell earlier, then the level of fear was critical. At the moment, many miners work at a loss, of course it also depends on the country of residence and initial costs. I'm more interested in what will happen to mining when the next complexity bomb explodes.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: