Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:08:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why cryptos are facing such downfall?  (Read 27567 times)
Levious

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:45:11 AM

The capitalist has left the cryptocurrency. In 2017, the cryptocurrency was not healthy. A large number of scams caused the cryptocurrency to be unrecognized by the government. Only when the scam disappeared would the government recognize the cryptocurrency. I look forward to the arrival of this day.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
swscowods

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:14:10 AM

I invest because in the past this has happened and then everything pump, and I thought about the lost profits.
So do you expect all of us to start relying on what happened before? What if this time around it happened not to be the same, what if things changes this time around and price doesn’t go up? I once read an expert say that we shouldn’t rely on our past experience with cryptocurrency, cause this time around it might be different.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:42:57 AM

I invest because in the past this has happened and then everything pump, and I thought about the lost profits.
So do you expect all of us to start relying on what happened before? What if this time around it happened not to be the same, what if things changes this time around and price doesn’t go up? I once read an expert say that we shouldn’t rely on our past experience with cryptocurrency, cause this time around it might be different.
Just do your own research and believe from what you think is best for your investment, some people really trace the past things that happen as they can trace some good basis why the value of their investment will grow and bounce back again, we do have different style when we invest our money the best thing is we fully understand the risk and we are willing to take it.
aalborg

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:46:20 AM

The main reason is manipulation. Crypto is being manipulated and I realise it.
Right now there is nothing to do with it, so I hope in future something will be changed about it,so let's talk about our actions.
What should we do?
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:26:29 PM

Right now there is nothing to do with it, so I hope in future something will be changed about it,so let's talk about our actions.
What should we do?

Along sides manipulation, there are many other reasons as well. Due to its high volatility, any bad news can negatively affect the price. Many people consider BCH fork the main reason behind this crypto downtrend.
US justice department is currently working against this price manipulation issue and hopefully, so thing better will happen in near future for the crypto market.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:40:13 PM

It is very convenient to send money sometimes the commission comes out less than that of banks. There is a situation when you want to buy something from a person and he does not have a bank account then he can create an account using the current Internet and get a payment. Sometimes it takes a lot to agree between bank transfers for three days and a cryptocurrency transaction takes a few minutes.

As you've stated. it was affected by a lot of indicators posted all over, be it on social media, broadcast and print, all are negative news. yes, the market is very risky, unpredictable, and very Volatile. With recent activity as reported massive sell off contribute to the fall of the crypto market. almost evry coin was affected with so much loss as posted. Yet..we are still here. I still believe on Bitcoin for simple reason... it is the most trusted coin in the market even with ups and down on its price value it remains on the top among all the crypto coins in the market....
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:01:41 PM

A crypto market is the same financial market as a stock market, but with some specific features. Obviously, some circumstances lead to a rise or fall in prices, and so a crypto market of such circumstances is very much in place and some of them can be easily managed with the availability of resources.
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:43:57 PM

You name it, I will say it's falling. The rise and fall may be a part of a game, but just in a year, the value is getting less and less. There are several reasons behind it. Like volatility, bad press, stringent government policies, less security and many more.

Are you still investing in cryptos? If yes what do you think is the reason behind it and please share your views so that people who are investing and wanted to invest can learn more.

We all know that the fall down in price is too much loss for us , especially for those crypto traders with so much amount of funds in exchange or personal wallets. Too much scam project/s is mostly the reason of it, the investors are lacking some trust to invests in active or newly published ICOs because scam are everywhere.

Yes ! I still do invest nowadays because the prices of coins are at dip and I'm hoping that the market will still recover.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
evforster

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:57:25 PM

I am still investing and still holding on to the hopes that it will be gone to normal again. But the reason behind this fall I guess is many people trying to manipulate the market. Selling much tokens at a lower price and re buy those tokens.
I am also having same level of faith on this crypto world because in the past, markets have fallen heavily but after that it recovered very smoothly. So, why not this time also. I guess you are doing very right things. This must be the right time to keep investing at dips. Keep investing and make big profits.
normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:00:05 PM

I still hold a cryptocurrency even though the current conditions are bad, but for the future cryptocurrency still have a chance to rise. Many think cryptocurrency are a scheme to get rich quick, but cryptocurrency are not as smooth as they expected, so they sell low, and increasingly make the market fall.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Connectivity

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 02:03:02 PM

Just like traditional valuta, crypto is all about speculation and hype. At some point the bubble will break. Hopefully the market can recover and grow again...
zedaq

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:24:54 PM

All years this period market was downed and this year also downed. But end of year prices getting up past years. Anyway now we cant prediction prices due to panic sellers issue.
Don't you understand that the panic is caused artificially? Do you really not understand that today the market is in fact very interesting for investors, who today are trying to invest in the market, I mean bank employees.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:43:24 PM

Then that expert must be not a trustworthy. Markets are known for repeating its cycles. Cryptocurrency markets also obeying  all the basics and fundamentals of the general trading environment. If you have noticed, all the technical tools and strategies are also applicable for crypto currency market whereas those tools and strategies were developed originally for stock trading or for Forex trading. Then, why not we can expect same thing to happen like how it happened in the past years.

It is always good to know what are the factors which are causing a market movement. So, it is mandatory to know what are the factors causing such a downfall for this crypto space. There will be NO proper evidence for this market may not recover like how it done in the past.

When more people will be booking profit, a market will fall down and when more people are rushing to grab their opportunity then a  market will rise. This is a general rule and applicable for any market and also very much true for this crypto market too.
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:05:17 AM

Because this area is very manipulative. Think about it, with this capitalization, it had trading volumes 10 times less than it should have been.
perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:07:27 AM

What should we do?
Yes, manipulation by big investors and institutional funds must be the core reason why cryptos are facing such downfall. But, we cannot do anything about those manipulation happening. Other than withstanding those market conditions, we do not have any other options left. We need to keep making use of such downfall so that we can finally win those manipulators.
alexsoul

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:23:04 AM

I am sure that everything that happens in the cryptocurrency market is just speculation. The market has long been captured by the whales, their accounts have a huge amount of BTC or ETH and they can manipulate the value. And when the price falls, everyone panics and begins to get rid of the cryptocurrency, the miner becomes unprofitable to extract coins and they turn off the equipment. But when you need to raise the price again, it will happen very quickly.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
gostop

Activity: 388

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:53:23 AM

You should learn more about cryptocurrency market knowledge. When you have knowledge, you know why the market will become like this. Quite simply, I think the most direct reason is the abuse of ICO. The ICO fraud project has made countless cryptocurrency newcomers bankrupt. They leave the cryptocurrency market and cause the cryptocurrency to depreciate.

vigos

Activity: 260

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:56:15 AM

I think this is due to price manipulation, because when whales/sharks have enough low-cost crypto, they will sell the best benefits after the price rises!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 09:10:51 AM

the first is a big dump that happened without pumping. and the subsequent impact was some exchanger who declared bankruptcy and finally chose to close. the situation also made the coins fall even more. in essence there is no balance that occurs between dump and pump, it always happens on one side only.
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:14:15 AM

The capitalization has decreased and the cost has fallen from this. But I am very attracted to the current prices for investments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: