Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:30:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why cryptos are facing such downfall?  (Read 27588 times)
SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:51:57 PM

It is logicall considering the previous strong and intensive phase of growth. The definite reason is questionable, but i think that somebody just want these price levels for their sake

Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:45:42 PM

You name it, I will say it's falling. The rise and fall may be a part of a game, but just in a year, the value is getting less and less. There are several reasons behind it. Like volatility, bad press, stringent government policies, less security and many more.

Are you still investing in cryptos? If yes what do you think is the reason behind it and please share your views so that people who are investing and wanted to invest can learn more.

The main reason of the fall down is that in 2017 market grew abnormally and was overvalued and now market tries to find a right price, that's my vision.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:05:30 PM

It seems like this is something that might happen every year, so we have the opportunity to buy more at discounted prices
c-jones89

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:32:45 PM

The market is extremely volatile and if there is one thing that BTC's history taught us is that these kind of associations are unpredictable but the constant part of BTC's movement. It happened before and it will happen again.
Barinerro

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:03:53 PM

The market has a growth phase, in 2017 it was at the maximum values and the market was overbought , and what we are now seeing a correction I think this is a normal phenomenon, in the future I think everyone is waiting for the market to recover and I think it will be

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Weeker

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:11:56 PM

The market has a growth phase, in 2017 it was at the maximum values and the market was overbought , and what we are now seeing a correction I think this is a normal phenomenon, in the future I think everyone is waiting for the market to recover and I think it will be
The whole year of growth, it was even difficult to imagine, besides what a powerful end of the year came out, after this it was quite normal to wait for such a powerful and prolonged fall

KolayZdun

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:45:59 AM

You name it, I will say it's falling. The rise and fall may be a part of a game, but just in a year, the value is getting less and less. There are several reasons behind it. Like volatility, bad press, stringent government policies, less security and many more.

Are you still investing in cryptos? If yes what do you think is the reason behind it and please share your views so that people who are investing and wanted to invest can learn more.

This is a standard situation in the market when an overheated asset starts to cool down. That doesn't mean it won't heat up again, no. It will again gain previous volumes, only more gradually.

cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:49:40 AM

I have hear about a theory that big companies want to enter the crypto currencies industry and they want the lowest prices. Whales are pushing the market down and when these companies will buy enough cryptos, we will go to the moon.
BillyBelmonte

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:07:10 AM

Because the market was so overheated that further growth was vital to the entire industry. We have already come too far, which is why we are now at these levels. Everything is done according to a certain plan.
newdevices

Activity: 1048

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:52:10 AM

as we know that the price in crypto is very volatile, so there will definitely be an increase and decrease in prices that occur unexpectedly, indeed bad news about crypto makes many investors hesitate to invest, thus affecting prices in the market due to reduced demand for coins, but I'm sure here are still many investors who believe in crypto, so crypto prices will definitely recover

the more people invest back in crypto and return to buy large amounts of coins, the crypto price will recover
Masatos

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:55:17 AM

I'm still faithful to the cryptocurrency market and I can say that it has a very good future.

█████████████████████ SWINCA █████████████████████
Real-Estate Finance Revolution: BUY SWI
https://www.swinca.io/
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:59:24 AM

Lot of uncertainty created in bitcoinsv and mining crises and bitcoin etf all these factors responsible for crypto fall down of prices we can expect the prices to bounce again in jan first quarter
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 11:05:17 AM

If it can face uptrend then we should be expecting the other side too, everyone in this crypto space should always have patient and also know that this crypto is sometime up and down the other time , so we have to be used to it and stop this complain all the time.
niublity

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:05:53 AM

This is a normal development. There are too many junk tokens in the cryptocurrency market. They are meaningless. They are just tools for scammers. A large number of scammer projects cause the cryptocurrency market to collapse, but the cryptocurrency market will recover in the future.

KOF97

Activity: 359

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:09:36 AM

I think this is the result of price manipulation. When huge whales start selling crypto products, ordinary purchasing power will not be able to withstand huge sales.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:15:33 AM

in my point of view the scenario is not so bad as we tend to paint it... BTC still holds roughly 3x the value it had before the bull run so I don't think there is reason for alarm yet
on the other hand digital money is the future, I have no doubt about it, so the market will return eventually and global adoption will keep moving forward... there is no way to turn your back to it... crypto is here and will not go away

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
mulia sabee

Activity: 910

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:30:50 AM

the rise and fall of the price of the digital currency is a property possessed by the digital currency. for an investor, do not care about that. price decline is an opportunity and opportunity for an investor to find a lot of profit in other times. in my opinion, for those of you who want to invest, this is a very appropriate time.

babyxxbaby

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:54:28 AM

At the moment, I often invest in cryptocurrency, as it is at the bottom. I know that next year it will grow. The main coins I keep in my cryptocurrency portfolio are SUQA and ETH. At the moment I am very happy to see a positive trend on the stock exchange. I do not trade and wait for a good price and great benefits.
Snake9999

Activity: 415

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:57:11 AM

Everyone wants to make money from cryptocurrencies, but only when the crypto exceeds the purchase price can generate profits, so when most people sell crypto profits, the market will fall sharply.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
chenhaonan

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:14:22 AM

This is not so strange, it is just that Bitcoin is cleaning up the cryptocurrency market, which is now a junkyard, and many tokens are worthless. So the market decline is normal, don't worry about the future of cryptocurrency, you only need to invest in the right coin to get rich.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: