Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:40:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do start to trade  (Read 1860 times)
seggardinggins

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:30:16 PM

there is basically a HOLD that is a way to avoid the risk of loss, but as you say we don't produce anything. it all depends on you being brave enough to trade when the market falls like now. a good way is to trade with small amounts of cheap but quality coins while waiting for the bullrun market to arrive. think well to make decisions and do not provoke advice from people who are not good.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:41:23 PM

Now it is not profitable to invest for a long time because the market is falling and most people do not stand up and do not understand, and if you trade, success depends on you  Grin
I like what you say, because I also adhere to this opinion, as the market today has all possible options for investing in the medium term for about 1 year or 2 years, so I think this is the best time.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:07:41 PM

Now it is not profitable to invest for a long time because the market is falling and most people do not stand up and do not understand, and if you trade, success depends on you  Grin
I like what you say, because I also adhere to this opinion, as the market today has all possible options for investing in the medium term for about 1 year or 2 years, so I think this is the best time.
I agree with you too, because what we see today on the cryptocurrency market can only be corrected after a few years. I very much doubt that even in 2019 we will see good results.
Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:41:24 PM

I agree that trading is a very serious occupation, you need to understand the charts, technical analysis, candles and much more. Trading this activity is not for me, because I always do at the wrong time and my deposit is reduced. Many traders including experienced fall into the trap, and their short or long positions can be liquidated . I choose hodl strategy.
Welckomtome

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:42:32 PM

Most of the advice I see when someone asks if they should HODL or trade is that to HODL.
If we only HODL and not trade, how will we ever make profit.
If we do HODL, how long do we have to just hold. The only  thing happens is the price keep going down.

I believe instead of just keep holding, we should at least start trading. For beginners they can also learn how to trade.
I've started to trade 3 months ago and I've been earning profit since.

This is just my opinion and I would encourage others to do so as well.
Cheers (:
well if ypu do jot want to trade it is okay as tehre are mzny things that can be done woth the  oins znd trading is not the only one
sssergy

Activity: 366

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:42:48 PM

You should do, I will start trading because now trading is the only way to earn huge profit. Now market is bottom, we don't need to worry lose our profit
AndRE177

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:16:56 PM

You should do, I will start trading because now trading is the only way to earn huge profit. Now market is bottom, we don't need to worry lose our profit

I like to trade in a standing or falling market. In such a situation it is very convenient to engage in arbitration. This can be done both on the same exchange and between exchanges.

ivanleon

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:19:26 PM

Short-term trading, though in the bear market is difficult, but possible. It's a good way to make money now under the circumstances. I myself would not mind to learn how to trade, but I think patience is not enough.
hlarisimus2014

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:21:53 PM

I think that now is a bad time to start trading. The market is not very volatile and continues to fall. This is a dangerous time to trade.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:22:50 PM

it's about choice, most people like me don't have the chance to trade or to monitor the price movement, hence holding is a good choice for people like me, if you have the choice, no doubt you can trade and make some goo returns.
Ansdaoust6

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:52:49 AM

You can start trade with bitcoin and altcoin at lower price, you can take moment by using trade short term way where you sell as soon you can get profit, never hold your asset more than one or two weeks because make it will drop.
Trading now for someone who is just coming into the market newly is not something I would encourage, most especially if the person does not have an experience of trading. If it is for long term, there is no doubt this is a good time for long term trading opportunities, but for those looking for a short term opportunity, trading the market generally requires good level of understanding of the market generally, knowledge of how to trade effectively and a whole lot more. Anything outside this, you will be playing with the tip of the fire as you can easily get burned, most especially with the volatility of the market.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:03:38 AM

You cannot continue to hodl forever and there is no way you will hodl and not trade later. There is difference between daily trading and trading done on occasionally basis. If you are unable to trade actively, you can still sell the coins you are hodling when they rise.

Naturally, no one will hold the cryptocurrencies for many years. We know that some of the tokens can die, unfortunately. Thus, it is better to be more active and to trade, especially when the cheap alts with low market cap are involved.
sirengutou

Activity: 364

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:06:06 AM

Last year, HODL was a profitable trading strategy, but I don't think this year is ideal because the bear market is still spreading and the market is getting worse because of fraudsters!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
beliomir

Activity: 539

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:06:54 AM

Start trading in one day or several months is unrealistic. Need constant practice.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:08:07 AM

Most of the advice I see when someone asks if they should HODL or trade is that to HODL.
If we only HODL and not trade, how will we ever make profit.
If we do HODL, how long do we have to just hold. The only  thing happens is the price keep going down.

I believe instead of just keep holding, we should at least start trading. For beginners they can also learn how to trade.
I've started to trade 3 months ago and I've been earning profit since.

This is just my opinion and I would encourage others to do so as well.
Cheers (:
And now the holding has also become quite riskier than before, and trading and receiving losses or small profits, but not interesting. I think that having reached the bottom it will be possible to think about big investments.

entebah

Activity: 1549
Merit: 153

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:20:25 AM

I think for now we are still in the bear market which has not shown signs that prices will rise, so I personally will not trade until the end of this year. But actually if it is nearing the end of the year prices will rise, I have seen that at the end of last year, but for this year I did not know the price would go up or down.

ElenaN

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:05:33 PM

But after all, the price will not constantly decrease, the time will come when big investors will come and the market will start to grow!
kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:10:07 PM

For someone who don't really know how to dailly trade they will lose their money and the best thing he can do is buy big coins and hold that coins for very long time, i think we can earn profit without daily trade.
MrVuuu

Activity: 445
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:11:51 PM

I myself was a holder, but the harsh times in the cryptocurrency market forced me to study trading, in the end I got so carried away that I even started making profit, I started with PA (price action)
corrado25

Activity: 773

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:19:26 PM

Everyone has his own understanding of thE hold.For someone hold is 2 months and for someone 1-2 years i and this can simply be called an investment.Of course if you are a good trader then it's better to trading but if you do not know how to trade well and you just like technological coins and you know that after a while they will make a profit, it is better to buy and hold for their time

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: