Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:18:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do start to trade  (Read 1860 times)
purplemoon

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:01:16 PM

Most of the advice I see when someone asks if they should HODL or trade is that to HODL.
If we only HODL and not trade, how will we ever make profit.
If we do HODL, how long do we have to just hold. The only  thing happens is the price keep going down.

I believe instead of just keep holding, we should at least start trading. For beginners they can also learn how to trade.
I've started to trade 3 months ago and I've been earning profit since.

This is just my opinion and I would encourage others to do so as well.
Cheers (:

Not everyone can trade well. You need to deeply understand the processes that occur in the market every day. If you are a novice and you succeed, then this is an ordinary luck that can leave you at any time. The market is very unstable, it is possible that prices will fall even lower this year.
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:55:27 AM

Most of the advice I see when someone asks if they should HODL or trade is that to HODL.
If we do HODL, how long do we have to just hold. The only  thing happens is the price keep going down.

I believe instead of just keep holding, we should at least start trading. For beginners they can also learn how to trade.

Cheers (:

Not everyone can trade well. You need to deeply understand the processes that occur in the market every day. If you are a novice and you succeed, then this is an ordinary luck that can leave you at any time. The market is very unstable, it is possible that prices will fall even lower this year.
Everyone started as novice. If we won't begin learning, we can't learn at all. I admire those who don't just sit in front of their computers but try to explore what they can do to gain profits.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:25:53 AM

Cheers (:

Everyone started as novice. If we won't begin learning, we can't learn at all. I admire those who don't just sit in front of their computers but try to explore what they can do to gain profits.
yeah, i've come this far because i keep learning. i tried better from time to time, indeed it was very difficult at first and i lost a lot in trading. but i keep trying, and succeed.

but now it's difficult to trade. because the market is very difficult to understand.

Bosmuda

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:59:59 AM

Trading can start today if you are ready and sure, for unstable market conditions you should not worry too much because this is something that happens every year, the most important thing is that you focus on the trade that you are doing for the future results
raitsuk

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:04:20 AM

Cheers (:
Being a hodler means we need to be so much patient to wait for the coins/tokens that we had to rise up. And we don't really know when will that going to happen, and during the wait it will be good if we trade, just like many people did.

maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:36:20 AM

Cheers (:

Yes, learning about trading can help us to gain profits especially if we can master the lesson so we can make a big profit from trading. But don't imagine that to learning trading will be instant because you need to spend the time to read, practice so you can make a trade with good like a pro. Everybody starts from zero, and if we can learn more and more about trading, I am sure that we don't need a long time to analyze the market, and we can know when the right time to buy and sell.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
amaterazu

Activity: 407
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:48:38 AM

To get profit, of course, we have to trade. Every day I trade and this method is better profitable. Although fortunately, I got a little this will continue to make me continue to improve. And if you hold a coin for the long term, only coins that have a low volume that I will hold.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
kdiag

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:02:39 AM

for me, trading is like a roulette game, losses often occur, especially in a falling market, probably i am not experienced enough in crypto trading.
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 04:08:37 AM

trade is at least done than just silence and hold. many things can be obtained from the trade and not just profit only. will be learning a lot about crypto because certainly should be required to be active and be able to analyze the fundamental aspects and can master the technical about crypto.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:35:31 AM

Trading is a good thing but not everyone that can actually trade cause of some reason , holding has its own time too just like trading is today , some don't really have the time trade and am sure they are out of market for and if you buy now and hold for some years , you will definitely have good profit to and trading also involve risk if loosing or winning and not everyone has that strong trading feelings.
Rina Ambar

Activity: 188

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:37:11 AM

selling coins is not just selling, if the market conditions are not allowing us to keep holding the coin until the market situation is really possible to sell these coins, now it can be said that all the coins in the market have decreased prices which have drastically made us must keep holding the coin in a longer term until the price of the coin that is owned really has exceeded the purchase price, so that we can already take advantage.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:46:42 AM

Cheers (:

Trading can be lucrative, but it does also come with some risk which is why a lot of people prefer to hold. Depending on where you are in the world, there is also the tax implication to consider - some countries (e.g. the UK) see a crypto-to-crypto trade as a taxable event, it's not necessarily just when you cash out to fiat,
3lyntmy

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:49:11 AM

Cheers (:

u still can earn in this moment?
Felic43

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:14:29 AM

After things has being happening so bad for digital currency i have being doing a day trade since then which is being helping me to make profit.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
LoadingPage

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:50:35 AM

After things has being happening so bad for digital currency i have being doing a day trade since then which is being helping me to make profit.
please trade, because with your trade you will get big profits. of course you have to be patient in facing any situation, because surely there will be a wave when you trade. You should often check prices so you know the right time to buy or sell them.
corrado25

Activity: 773

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:00:49 AM

for me, trading is like a roulette game, losses often occur, especially in a falling market, probably i am not experienced enough in crypto trading.
Even the most experienced traders are losing. There are no traders without loss. Loss is also an experience. And I have a loss and I have successful deals and I am learning further. Those coins where I have a minus I do not sell, and I hold because these coins are from the top 10-20. It is also one of the tips to buy coins from a market with a high capitalization and to be traded on well-known exchanges.

cafechino
Copper Member

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:41:42 AM

i think now trading is risky because the price is not stable and price is low so just hold coins still few more weeks the price will increase and you can make good profit after increasing price.
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:55:42 AM

that makes sense, there really is time to let go, because if you don't, where you can get more income, the only way to stay strong is the side job, where cryptocurrency work is not daily but monthly or annual income. so we are stronger for the Hodl until the price is high again
But we must remember about sometimes you will think for a twice to hold your coin for long term. Remember how much you can earn if you are using it? Remember about the possibility to recover our lost on this bearish market. We have lost the bullish chance. We must think about the best way.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:28:29 AM

HODL is good for those who have a lot of money which can be used to make investments. And after the investment they can just forget about them for 1-2 years and make good profits after that. And trading is good for those who doesnt have much money

Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:30:55 AM

yes I agree with you, right now the right time I can trade and also a good time I can hold it for a long time, because now the altcoin price is also starting to increase again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: