Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:50:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: it's time to buy altcoins  (Read 5391 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:43:35 AM

What is now is the best , I think the dip wave is still very much strong as we still have like two more to go for W1 n W2 while now we are in D4 wave which will move up soon for another correction before we see another dip ,you can be buying and selling when it went up and down till we finally see bull run.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:59:57 AM

Maybe this is the right time, but if we buy now the price in the future will get better, the best is we first observe some altcoin prices, especially the new altcoin, the price is far below the ICO price

Not maybe, instead it is really the good opportunity to buy coins that was got dumped its price value, like Ethereum so far was down below 100$

if I am not mistaken and Bitcoin also below 3449$ according to the market https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/
_Legendary_

Activity: 573
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:21:49 AM

I think so, the market still promises in the future so buying when the drop price like now is the most appropriate decision, I'm sure with patience and waiting for the long term then we can get big profits.
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:47:44 PM

I think so, the market still promises in the future so buying when the drop price like now is the most appropriate decision, I'm sure with patience and waiting for the long term then we can get big profits.
In this case, you will need to try to invest in cryptocurrency in order to try to invest in the long term, but still I think that it is best to evaluate all possible risks that exist today, but they certainly exist and this has already been proven.
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:21:46 PM

Why are you buying Dogecoin? I am asking everytime everyone why they are supporting this coin?
You cant be serious by investing into this coin because this coin is not serious Cheesy.

I think the whole market is not serious. Give me one serious project that would behave differently than non-serious ones. Any coin has a certain potential like a trading tool.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
sammys

Activity: 1111
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:24:56 PM

Yes it is correct i aggree with you about buying altcoins now but im not sure about your choises man.Maybe cardono for long time invest and you can consider ripple  for buy sell investment but i dont trust to others.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Troy-Crypto

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:35:11 PM

It seems like an interesting choice. I am having a strong trust in XRP and ETH for the next year. Plus a new project that recently started and that has a great potential with really committed and driven developing team, BTCN. The coin already reached a couple of credible exchanges and its capitalisation and community support shows steady growth. It seems even not the be extremely shaken by the current instability. The coin is showing great potential.
cryptofuturologist

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:12:41 PM

I think that we should not buy coins at a time when the cryptocurrency market is going down. It is very dangerous.

Freddy63

Activity: 434

SESSIA

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:15:58 PM

Yes, today was the best moment to fill your bag with athereum, EOS and a lot of other altcoins. I hope there will be a chance to get crypto in future for such cheap price

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
Bonheur

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 09:16:56 PM

I am not buying.I am not going in this red pool.I respect people who are brave enough to go.I still believe that this is not the last time we see this market go down.I believe we can see 2600 for btc and 60 for eth.Everyting is possible.Maybe it will go up but I am not seeing it.
sandgluenick

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:24:06 PM

yes, altcoin is so cheap now it's an opportunity to buy it, in my view, this coin is quite potential and good durable is ripples, cardano and dogecoin, three coins are included in the top market, and the previous price is quite high I'm sure the price will rise when the bear market arrived.
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:06:46 PM

In my opinion, we should first wait for the trend reversal and then invest with caution in the indicated cryptocurrencies. All the same, the fall this year has happened significant and to recover the market will take several years.

endut15

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:16:51 PM

Yes, today was the best moment to fill your bag with athereum, EOS and a lot of other altcoins. I hope there will be a chance to get crypto in future for such cheap price

depends on everyone. because everyone's thinking is different. there are those who think they are good to buy and some that they think are dangerous, so it all depends on the opinions of others
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:23:25 PM

I agree that now is the best time to buy altcoins, although many altcoins drop but buying altcoins that have reached the $ 1 billion marketcap is a good and profitable thing in the future.

Kirovatido

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:31:24 PM

depends on everyone. because everyone's thinking is different. there are those who think they are good to buy and some that they think are dangerous, so it all depends on the opinions of others
Opinions of people are different and all are their respective rights. if they think positively about a beautiful future, they will buy lots of coins because in the future there will be good opportunities. there were also many people who waited until conditions improved and when they saw Crypto turn green they would buy, afraid the value would worsen. follow your path according to your heart and mind, no need to follow people because that is not necessarily the best for you.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:02:07 PM

yes, the current market price situation we really have to make it an opportunity to choose and buy altcoins that we think are good for us to buy and we invest for our savings for a long time, and many altcoins that have potential have been lowered in price, but I am more choose altcoins like Ethereum Eos Neo and WAVES, that's what I want to buy and for me to save for a long time.

Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:03:56 PM

I think not the time. When every day prices drop every little bit. No one can predict the price will drop to any time again. I will buy when the market has uptrend signal than it is now.
Evushko

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:07:54 PM

It is necessary to think it over carefully! Yes, really good time for investments, but there is also a risk!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
trudovik

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:12:06 PM

Yes it is correct i aggree with you about buying altcoins now but im not sure about your choises man.Maybe cardono for long time invest and you can consider ripple  for buy sell investment but i dont trust to others.
But on the contrary, it seems to me that these projects will not have anything good, as long as today there is a struggle between the community, which really believes in this cryptocurrency world as something transparent and fair and bankers.
forex

Activity: 290

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:16:23 PM

There are too manu tokens now and If you are interested in making money in crypto, u should focus on investing in projects with functionality, practicality and security! The principles still remain the same. We need escrow systems, the opportunity to buy tangible goods with crypto etc. But if u dont want to analyze the market, u can just buy top10 tokens. Eth costs 90$ now. It's a very good price
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: