Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:55:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: it's time to buy altcoins  (Read 5391 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 10:47:39 PM

I also have some favorite coins, one of which is ethereum, but I don't want to cover myself for other coins even for coins that I don't know because I prefer to follow trends.
I think a good strategy is to follow the trend so that we can get profits with high intensity
Following the trend is certainly very beneficial if indeed we get the latest news about coins but if we are too late to follow the trend of some coins that you do not recognize then the loss will find you because usually the trend will be reversed, I think the best choice is some coins that are clearly developed because so we don't need to worry when the price falls.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 11:21:01 PM

For me it is just coins from the TOP 20 market cap, from 2019 I am monthly still buying WAVES, Tron and LTC, in the long term big potential. When byu know then the price is low, nice profit in the next 5 years.

of the three coins you say I am more interested only in TRON if for a long-term investment, if we save the coin for the long term every month we will also be able to get some tokens from the results of the HF yesterday and that lasts for several years.
so you can imagine if the tron ​​price is down but we can still get the tokens for our investment too.

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 02:54:14 PM

I think so too. Most of the altcoins are very down right now and very cheap. Its the best time to buy right now but don't just buy some random altcoins. Choose an altcoins with potential, real volume, and real demands. Also, don't just put all your money on single altcoin. You should diversify to avoid loosing everything.

Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:25:09 PM

For me it is just coins from the TOP 20 market cap, from 2019 I am monthly still buying WAVES, Tron and LTC, in the long term big potential. When byu know then the price is low, nice profit in the next 5 years.

of the three coins you say I am more interested only in TRON if for a long-term investment, if we save the coin for the long term every month we will also be able to get some tokens from the results of the HF yesterday and that lasts for several years.
so you can imagine if the tron ​​price is down but we can still get the tokens for our investment too.
Hardfork and this is my first time to hear about that and tron developer never announced before if they have a hardfork. Did you consider BTT as the hardfork from tron? you must try to learn more about that dude. you are missing a lot of important things about that.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
VampKing
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:33:29 PM

Of course it's the right time to buy altcoins. But you must remember that you have to have patience. There are many people who buy altcoins & expect to grow them within months, weeks or even days. Ripple is a good choice.You can also go for Bitcoin diamond, ETC, LTC...
gunhell16

Activity: 1694
Merit: 475

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:43:14 PM

Everytime is the right time to buy altcoins in the market.
We just need to be informed or do the research before buying anything.
There are tons of good alts in the market but be sure when to buy.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:44:21 PM

I agree that now the price of altcoins looks very profitable and attracts a purchase. But I don’t think that a new wave of growth will start too soon and it’s better not to hurry.
IndianaJons

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:51:17 PM

I have long invested in these altcoins, even when they were more expensive. Now I have to buy them again to reduce the purchase price. I hope they will grow in the future.

Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1302

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:52:49 PM

You can buy now, but you need to be careful what you buy, because there are coins that just fall through and today you hoped for it and waited for it to grow, and tomorrow it will go down in price and you do not understand what is happening.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:09:56 PM

You can buy now, but you need to be careful what you buy, because there are coins that just fall through and today you hoped for it and waited for it to grow, and tomorrow it will go down in price and you do not understand what is happening.
but don't let it make you dare not exceed your limits or prevent you from getting more than usual because sometimes big risks have a great chance of getting something more.
SarangWallet

Activity: 411

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 04:59:25 PM

I prefer Dogecoin. Cheap but high-quality coins. Trade with Dogecoin faster than others. Indeed, the price increase is very small, but if multiplied by the total Doge will give a lot of profit.
Alohadanc3

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:16:09 PM

When market is at its lower point you can invest in any coin. That is always profitable. But only for mid or long term holding. When market is bearish if you want to day trade sometimes that is a bit risky. If you have enough knowledge then its absolutely fine. The coin you chose is fine for invest ment. If you don't want any kind of risk then go for top 10-20 or even 30 coins. Coins like ether ripple eos cardano link elastos  icx  or many more. But if you want to make a big profit and you can take risk then it is always good to invest in mid or low volume project. Whatever you do do your own research and then invest.

aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:45:35 PM

I think more precisely to buy ripple and cardano. both have a large enough volume in cmc. in cmc both are also on the top. I am not interested in the other compared to the two.
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 09:46:38 PM

I believe that you can invest in all the Altcoins listed topic starter. All these coins have good prospects for growth. Therefore, I boldly invested in all these altcoins.

elzjmirra

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 10:38:26 PM

Seeing the market price of coins dropped very sharply and this certainly made many people surprised. So now is the right time to buy coins. Riak, Cardano, and Nem it's time we buy. I am sure if the current market can still rise again.
centhiniz

Activity: 292

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:32:09 PM

Seeing the market price of coins dropped very sharply and this certainly made many people surprised. So now is the right time to buy coins. Riak, Cardano, and Nem it's time we buy. I am sure if the current market can still rise again.
indeed this is the right time to buy coins after a very drastic price drop, we have to start investing again, we have to buy potential
coins that become top coins in CMC, this is our chance to start investing before bullrun occurs

Dessy88

Vave.com

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:38:11 PM

if you want to invest in altcoins, this is the right time for you, because all altcoins are very cheap, buy good altcoins like the one below:

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin
your advice is very helpful for investors who need advice on the coins they will invest and in my opinion choose the crypto currency with the wishes and beliefs of the investor itself

Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:55:29 PM

There are so many already established coins, but if you are not a long term holder, it's better you do not just buy.
Whenever I need short term profit, I know the type of coins to invest in. Most of them are the new ones and that is the easiest and fastest way for me.
Zeronic

Activity: 243

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:33:24 AM

I prefer to choose ripple and holo. Their price is low and i think they will give you a lot profit because they have a good quality to invest. Just wait until their price increases and you can sell them on the right time

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
MarconyGL

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:41:32 AM

if you want to invest in altcoins, this is the right time for you, because all altcoins are very cheap, buy good altcoins like the one below:

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin
Many projects from this list are interesting to me so far, the prices are more favorable than at the time of your message, but I did not limit my choice to only 5 coins, there are many other cheap and promising altcoins

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: