Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:26:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: it's time to buy altcoins  (Read 5391 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Elmer Grant

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:45:53 PM

As for me I also choose AdEx. They have a great potential. And already a long time on a market. Also you can buy them easily even on a Binance. Guys doing a great work. With an adertisment market more than sure that they will get to the tops very soon!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ambers

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:56:10 PM

I think that those investors who want to regain as much as possible of their lost money that they lost during 2018 need to pay attention not to those projects and coins about which the author of the topic speaks but to altcoins that are not included in the top list. For example, I am very pleased with my investment in the Etheera project, this is - ETA token, it grew even during the bearish trend of Bitcoin, and continues to grow now. So, you need to invest in such coins as a ETA - in order to really make money.
Ellionise

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:06:31 PM

Yes,it is the best time to buy altcoins because the prices are good even do not know where is the bottom. Except above altcoin. I was wondering what coins will give the best returns at the moment. So, I choose NULS, the staking ROI varies between 14% and 18%. That's awesome.
14-18 percent in cryptocurrency it is very small) cryptocurrency allows you to earn much more. look at the different coins
up to 18% if the person earns in a week or in a month, I think it's good money , wait for more X is good , but hardly anyone knows what coins to do it

VECAP ▬ next generation of smart home
https://vecap.io/
sky_Gritzz

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:55:18 PM

if you want to invest in altcoins, this is the right time for you, because all altcoins are very cheap, buy good altcoins like the one below:

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin
not take the action for now because is high risk, wait in a little moment before take action for bought altcoin.
altcoin like you're talk above i'm prefered to buy and holding altcoin like Ripple and Cardano, because the both is major altcoin based on coinmarketcap

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
wall101

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:36:24 PM

As I know it's not bad to start again and buy low price of altcoins now because their price already dump. If you buy and hold for sure you're gonna earn a lot if the posibilities gonna pump.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:28:50 PM

As I know it's not bad to start again and buy low price of altcoins now because their price already dump. If you buy and hold for sure you're gonna earn a lot if the posibilities gonna pump.
Few peoples only think like that because day trading is really convenient for all the medium, So buy and hold our investment is waste of time. I recommend to buy more altcoin and quick selling in day by day is a good option. Many panic sellers are stay away in this moment so we will earn more profit in this year. I hope market will back form so as soon as possible buying crypto is a good deal.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
larkinvain

Activity: 1120
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:58:37 PM

There is some promising altcoin in the crypto market such as Cardano, Ripple, ETH, and weves which could be the best altcoin to buy. In fact, this is the exact time to buy altcoin because all the coin is very cheap now so buy them and make some profits.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:21:36 PM

There is some promising altcoin in the crypto market such as Cardano, Ripple, ETH, and weves which could be the best altcoin to buy. In fact, this is the exact time to buy altcoin because all the coin is very cheap now so buy them and make some profits.
Yes definitely one should buy altcoins too along with bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.Altcoins and cryptocurrencies are a good option for making a lot of money as they are the money making machine and everyone should take advantage of them.You can buy altcoins when the prices are low and then hold them for future rise in price.There are various altcoins like ripple,ethereum etc which are also doing well in the market.
fathur01

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:02:30 PM

I think that the time to start investing has not yet come. I would wait until the middle of January, because I think that the market should fall by that time.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:42:07 PM

if you want to invest in altcoins, this is the right time for you, because all altcoins are very cheap, buy good altcoins like the one below:

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin

Indeed now is the right time to buy altcoins because of low prices. If in the past we could only wish to buy altcoins, now we can make it happen. We really have to take this opportunity to buy as many altcoins as possible. From the coins you mentioned then I really like ripple. In my opinion, this ripple is very potential for the future with its advantages in transaction speed. In the future, ripple can be the most sought after choice because it can become a media transaction quickly and certainly tends to be stable when a hard fork occurs. But it does not rule out the possibility that other coins such as cardano are also potential coins. Even though I was not interested in cardano but in my opinion cardano also gained the trust of a relatively high society. In conclusion, whenever we buy altcoins, we must still have a playing strategy whether we will play long-term or play short-term with the altcoins we have. Besides, even though we can buy altcoins at low prices, we also have to have good risk management for the coins we have.
I think this is really the best time to buy more altcoins for good. The crypto coin is now slowly rising and i believe that altcoin will make a new history soon and maybe the bull market is now coming so we need to make an action on preparing our self to get some profit soon. I believe that buying some more altcoin today is a great advantage die to its amazing price that is now still on a very low status and we can now buy more coin and hold for good.
I am also going to buy more altcoins as soon as they are still very cheap. I would also agree with the listed cryptos, but not with Ripple. XRP is centralized, so be better careful when choosing it.
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:45:28 PM

Yes, they are all very cheap now; but... will they rise again?

deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 05:49:00 PM

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin

Agreed, the low price is continuously favouring the opportunity to buy new altcoins. But also be careful, don't be too much greedy , because you cannot be sure of the unpredictable market, what if everything ends the next second.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
logisticalmother

Activity: 299

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 06:05:50 PM

there's no harm in trying again because now the market has a tendency to rise, because at the beginning of the year the market will usually experience pumps and maybe that will happen again this month, if not, in my opinion it won't be a problem because so far the market has never fallen in a full year it will never change, so as you say, if we want to buy and hold, sooner or later we will make a profit
alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 06:16:44 PM

Maybe the price is now lower than last November, but in fact many people are still skeptical of Cryptocurrency. so they are reluctant to invest again, or indeed many people have lost capital in the past year. my advice, buy as many coins as possible, while the price is cheap.
NomanBD

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 06:22:24 PM

This coin are best of the best coin and this are most profitable coin. Take a advice invest some money in Altcoins which is good and out of 100 and under 300 listed.
hanxinvwang

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 06:23:42 PM

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin

I don't think dogecoin is worth investing. In fact, the risk of dogecoin is very high. I don't even dare to buy it. I suspect it may die at any time.
I think the most potential and worth investing in the five altcoins recommended by OP is cardano.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 07:53:03 PM

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin

I don't think dogecoin is worth investing. In fact, the risk of dogecoin is very high. I don't even dare to buy it. I suspect it may die at any time.
I think the most potential and worth investing in the five altcoins recommended by OP is cardano.

Agree dogecoin risky , but I think as for short-term transactions that can be used, and so of course I would take nem ada , I think they will bring good money

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
gowobonyok

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:03:54 AM

Hi
why don't you put Etherher? today even the etherum market cap is back up and beating the ripple, and the price is also starting to improve. I think the best altcoin for investment is Etherum.
rricksu

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:15:03 AM

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin

Buy Ethereum at this very moment, we should know the market through fundamental analysis of the news that will going to happen soon. Ethereum will have such forks and we should be aware of it.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
Tidsdilatation

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 03:28:38 AM

No, right now is not a good time to buy alt coins. The concensus around here is that the bull market won't start until almost all of the useless ICOs and alt coins have died out. And that will take a lot more of the price crashing..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: