Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:37:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: it's time to buy altcoins  (Read 5391 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
silverhazepd

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 11:58:16 AM

Invest now in Stakenet you wan't regert in some months/years and get a interest of 15% yearly. (PoS).
Buy stakenet on a cryptoexchange (e.g. www.coinall.com) and send them to your stakenet.io account. That's all, you will get a daily interest. The investment can be withdrawn all the time!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ifychuks
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 12:01:01 PM

The time is always right to buy into altcoins. It all depends on individual choice. The coins you buy now might end up not doing so well like expected and you wish you bought another.
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 12:10:57 PM

I think whenever it's the right time to buy altcoins, I'm sure that the market is still good and promising so buying altcoins now will make us get big profits, let's buy altcoins.
If you want to make profit, "whenever" can not be the best time. Collecting from the current prices will be a good investment for the future, if nothing goes wrong. But you should not go too far, becuase the top altcoins are safer.
in my opinion "whenever " mean we buy altcoin or bitcoin in any price level.and we doesn't need any analisys to do this.ofcourse we will easily suffering loss due to our buying price not in best place or has less risk.
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 12:58:48 PM

If you have free funds, came here for long term and don't look for fast money, now it's good time to buy altcoins

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 01:19:33 PM

Now seems to be a good time to buy the coins of the exchanges because the major exchanges are now implementing  IEO, their prices will increase as more people join  IEO.

Today is a good day, more than 90 coins and tokens in the top 100 coinmarketcap green and hopefully it will continue until the end of the year, of course we hope the market will recover soon so make investor back to crypto.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

accesovip

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 01:20:09 PM

I prefer low-mid marketcap altcoins that those in the first spots of CMC. There may be gems amongst 100-300 positions in CMC that will make millionaires in the next bull run. I don't new millionaires will be created among those investing in coins that currently have a high market cap. You could get x10, i don't think more than that. And that won't make you a millionaire unless you invest 100K
haidil

Activity: 784
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 01:28:01 PM

absolutely everyone would possibly think if there is an possibility to purchase a coin that is proper now it may be time to buy an altcoin at the lowest viable fee and sell at a excessive fee

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Catmurs

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 01:30:11 PM

Of course you can buy many now altcoins are at the stage of origin of the bullish trend , and I think the top 20 now need to keep !

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 01:33:37 PM

absolutely everyone would possibly think if there is an possibility to purchase a coin that is proper now it may be time to buy an altcoin at the lowest viable fee and sell at a excessive fee
the market has started to grow, and some altcoins have also increased, this will be good for investment or short-term trading. but some assets are also good for long-term investments.

maryanti

Activity: 500
Merit: 250

BountyMarketcap

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 01:44:32 PM

There is still a big chance to buy coins as a future profit or future savings. The last few days of the BNB rose to 18 $. And now the BNB will likely rise again after this week's decline.

Maybe other coins like LTC, ETH, DOGEOIN
and other coins that have good potential as coin alternatives other than BTC, BNB, XRP.

The right time is when the price of a coin goes down. The name of the coin name written in your post I prefer Dogecoin, Cardano.
And of course those registered at CMC.

Wyndesam

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 02:04:46 PM

if you want to invest in altcoins, this is the right time for you, because all altcoins are very cheap, buy good altcoins like the one below:

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin
I would not take ripple num doge , for me, those coins are dead , they do not progress in the market and I think it is better to take eos tron xlm

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 02:22:43 PM

I think that if you still believe in crypto future it's a good moment to buy and hold some good altcoins like Eth, Ripple, Neo, Cardano, EOS and of course Bitcoin. Prices are still very low but blockchain still has a lot of potential to show....
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 02:28:03 PM

if you want to invest in altcoins, this is the right time for you, because all altcoins are very cheap, buy good altcoins like the one below:

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin
I think ripple had a good opportunity to a better value in this year so I think investment and this will give a success at the end and the risk also higher in you are invested in this type of situation but profit also be convenient when you are success in this.
imutlinda

Activity: 926
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 02:45:04 PM

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin
I think ripple had a good opportunity to a better value in this year so I think investment and this will give a success at the end and the risk also higher in you are invested in this type of situation but profit also be convenient when you are success in this.

I also see the ripple getting better with the market today. Even though I don't know about what happened to Ripple in the future but it's best to think of good things about the crypto world.
in this sense we must always monitor the crypto movement. and if you want to start investing, you should do it in a good way, that is to use the right time to start and do research for the time spent on the investment.
Quantum907

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 02:49:08 PM

I do not dare to advise you to buy altcoins, moreover the market has not looked convincing so waiting is a better option, I am sure that someday the market will be positive.

Thank you
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 03:10:49 PM

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin

I also see the ripple getting better with the market today. Even though I don't know about what happened to Ripple in the future but it's best to think of good things about the crypto world.

We don't think too far, we don't know what will happen with crypto a year or even a month more, let's make crypto a short-term investment, as long as we can get daily profits then it's better than thinking too far.
Azuliand

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 03:12:46 PM

I do not dare to advise you to buy altcoins, moreover the market has not looked convincing so waiting is a better option, I am sure that someday the market will be positive.
The market now looks good for shopping , I think some altcoins are well suited to take them , I think the growth can already go , but I think that invest no more than 10% now

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
ZEIIMAN

Activity: 924
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 05:32:35 PM

dogecoin? REALLY? It is better to invest in potatoes than in this coin. And from altcoins there are better altcoins than you offer. Because even ripple is not appreciated.

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 06:12:43 PM

The current state of the crypto market is not that good but its a right time to buy altcoins and hold them for sometime when market recovers before selling

Balzhi

Activity: 518
Merit: 161

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 06:17:12 PM

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin

non of this alts good for invest in my opinion. 1,2,4 alts i would buy 1-1.5 year ago. now is late to have big Xs.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌      ███||
|   Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: