Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:17:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: it's time to buy altcoins  (Read 5391 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
elite070
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:18:13 PM

if you want to invest in altcoins, this is the right time for you, because all altcoins are very cheap, buy good altcoins like the one below:

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin

You may include Ethereum since ethereum will going to dominate the market soon as bitcoin do, you can trust it not just the coin you've listed. But everyone should take the time as an opportunity to acquire more tokens as the price decreases.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maometano

Activity: 268
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:32:14 PM

all coins have lost quite a lot in the past few months even now there are no developments in raising the altcoin price. In my view, a relatively inexpensive coin is a Ripple that can replace Ethereum. we are all confused by the fall of the altcoin, so it will be difficult to trade because the market continues to decline. buy coins with what you analyze and trust to hold bullrun market prices.
pokxon

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 03:37:04 PM

The price of altcoin is very cheap right now. Buy coin we love. Hold for a long time. Get real profits as they increase in the future.
BTClong-term
  Grin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nyia

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:37:10 PM

There are many legendary coins that are currently cheap and in my opinion this is the right time to buy a little and hold for the next few months, and I believe in coins that have been proven and famous not just the results of the ICO.
cliber

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:37:23 PM

If I suggest Ethereum other than the names of the altcoins that you mentioned?
In my opinion, Ethereum is also an altcoin that has a chance for the future in cryptocurrency.

supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:40:03 PM

if you want to invest in altcoins, this is the right time for you, because all altcoins are very cheap, buy good altcoins like the one below:

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin

I think it is also best to add ethereum and eos on the list. Since both platform has a good potential in the long-term run. Ethereum cheaper right now, however, we don't know how deep will the prices fall before the year ends. EOS is still cheap and some ICOs choose EOS platform over ethereum.
10c

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:40:56 PM

why you think that you suggest good coins? how you can know than nem, for example, will be good? if they will not make their catapult, so what then?

jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:45:15 PM

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin
Yeah current time is an opportunity for me. Cause now I can accumulate so many protensial coins at lowest price. I already bought Cardano, Dogecoin and I will buy some more.
angelica laura

Activity: 229

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:50:13 PM

yes now is the opportunity to buy several altcoins to make investments. My advice, choose altcoins with good potential that will have value later if you hold it for some time or in the long run. As much as we can invest in altcoins, don't push yourself too much. Those who do not have experience in investing altcoins are better to learn first.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
StarFeederTopMider

Activity: 112
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:55:13 PM

If I invest in the near future, it will definitely be etherium! I believe in him!
It seems to the mines to podpamp some more, below $ 100 is unlikely to fall, and a boom will begin!
Deagle21

Activity: 333

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:01:07 PM

I know all the coins except holo. What is special about this coin? after reading your message I looked at the functionality of this coin a bit and it seems to me that this is some kind of shitcoin with big capitalization
iyah adrian

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:02:58 PM

If you buy now, maybe it's the right time. Because the altcoin price is declining from prices in the previous few months. Therefore, if you want to invest in altcoin. The time to buy it now is indeed now. So, you think about what altcoin you should buy. So you can benefit.
futuristishe

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:51:46 PM

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin
The time is very convenient for investment! About the RIPPLE I fully support this coin is very promising. I think everyone has already seen this. Need now as much as possible to buy this coin, with the growth of bitcoin and market recovery, RIPPLE popret up.  So it will be a profitable investment!
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:57:55 PM

I also agree with you. But I don't think all you listed are going to be a good coin in future. Rather, I would put my dollar in ETH, ONION, SNODE. By the way, I think masternodes are great to invest in right now.
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 05:15:48 PM

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin

just because it's cheap now doesn't mean this is the right time. there is still a possibility that prices will fall more than now. even some experts predict crypto will enter into a very deep ravine. so try to think again if you want to invest in one of the altcoins you want
Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:21:05 PM

There is already a ripple in my portfolio and Cardano. In addition to your list, I would add a Mana. There was news that one of the major investors said that he added it to his portfolio.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 05:21:53 PM

yes, this is the time to buy altcoins I thought I would not get the chance to buy the altcoins much cheaper again lucky I got the chance again.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:22:47 PM

I also agree with you. But I don't think all you listed are going to be a good coin in future. Rather, I would put my dollar in ETH, ONION, SNODE. By the way, I think masternodes are great to invest in right now.
Most of the altcoins are died in future so we should take risk in potential platform. Because number of promising coins are available in the market so why you are suggesting the unknown platform. I think my prediction is promising coins are listed in the top exchanges so we can find good growing platform in current traffic.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
GodsChosenVessel
Copper Member

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 05:30:26 PM

For those that have been longing to invest in altcoins, the best time is here!.. Altcoins are all at a very cheap price at the moment and it's an advantage to people that are willing to invest. The issue is just to choose the coins that are relevant and have good potentials.

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:23:10 PM

A lot of them are currently undervalued but I have already maxed out unfortunately. I never bought any of those coins OP mentioned and even if I still have funds, I would still not buy those altcoins. I would rather buy some Ethereum and Syscoin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: