Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:49:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: it's time to buy altcoins  (Read 5391 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 03:41:04 PM

I think I'll invest in Ripple. experience when the bear market began last year, I ripple trading still gets some small profits. and now it's time to buy big for the long term and wait for the bull run.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ninja811

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:00:36 PM

In my opinion, this is a very good time to buy altcoins.
Many of these coins look favorably on the cryptocurrency market and with great success in the future will compete with the rest.
Ethereum I think this is exactly the kind of coin into which it will be profitable to invest.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
cajuelan

Activity: 197

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:00:34 AM

Well, Ripple sounds great to invest in. Already brought somes way back December and I'm planning to add more on my hodls.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Aryleeto

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:01:15 PM

I think it is too early to think about buying, due to the fact that the market will still fall , I think you should take when the market is bullish!
But no one knows when will the bottom of the market , I think now you can take all the same on the part of the coins, especially the fundamental coins they can grow !

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 11:11:29 PM

Is good to buy altcoin but seriously how is dogecoin a profitable coin That like a dead coin that have its ghost still lurking around yet to find the light There is no good investment with such The rest of the list is fairly OK though

MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:17:42 PM

When the market is down then it is the right time to buy and hold more altcoins while they are cheap though you might need to hold them for a bit longer but I assure you that it will give some good profit in the end.

Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:28:33 PM

if you want to invest in altcoins, this is the right time for you, because all altcoins are very cheap, buy good altcoins like the one below:

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin
Everyone has opinions, choices and reasons for each. So I think it's better for you to observe and do your own analysis of some of the coins you have mentioned, if you think of some of these coins there are coins that have greater potential than other coins, then I think buying them is the right choice. But, I personally prefer to invest my money into the ripple or cardano. Everything depends on you, choose according to what you observe.
Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:33:57 PM

For me is to get the advantage of buying coins. Must be at the right time because the price of coins decreases and this is the right time to buy coins. And even though the price is very low, I personally will buy Dogecoin, Cardano and Ripple, in my opinion, this is a coin that all has potential.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:47:37 PM

when the price decline occurs it is an opportunity to buy potential coins at low prices, but still we must consider all risks
before choosing to invest, because the current market conditions make the risks to be faced greater
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:00:18 AM

Don't hurry to decide buying. Although the coins are very potential, you need to know the market condition. And don't forget to set your target whether for short term or long term. Actually I don't want to take a risk by having more untested coins, I prefer to choose top altcoins like Ripple, Cardano, Tron, or Stellar. I assume it will be safer to hold..

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 08:13:59 AM

I agree with you, all of the coins you listed are likely to expect a good growth, but I would also put bitcoin and Ethereum on your list, in their future growth I without a doubt see a great potential. The only question is when will this growth??? of course, no one will know the answer to this question.
jademaxxiss012

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 08:16:43 AM

I think it is too early to think about buying, due to the fact that the market will still fall , I think you should take when the market is bullish!
falling or not it is always good time to buy now while the bitcoin market price is cheaper compared to the previous market price for bitcoin. I do not think that there will be more market price down because it has already reached its bottom and that is clear that investors could not sell for now because of the bitcoin market price which is relatively cheap.
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 08:17:26 AM

I think now is a good time to buy lots of altcoins, especially I will choose to invest in Ripple, Nem and ethereum, because they will also provide many benefits at stable market prices.
because the three altcoins also have great potential in the future.
adterna

Activity: 1008

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 03:22:43 AM

Indeed, now is the time to buy cryptocurrecy, while the price is cheap and has the potential to be a high price, it is not a loss if we will invest in crypto, with not too much money we can get crypto at a fairly cheap price.

────────  WORLD BEST MINER  ────────
CRYPTO MINING  [       JOIN NOW!          ]
GENESIS MINING  [       JOIN NOW!          ]
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 03:57:47 AM

Indeed, now is the time to buy cryptocurrecy, while the price is cheap and has the potential to be a high price, it is not a loss if we will invest in crypto, with not too much money we can get crypto at a fairly cheap price.

You are really friends, this is the right time to buy with the crypto market down. And indeed it has great potential to increase someday. I am very confident that I will recover the crypto market in the near future.
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 07:55:29 AM

You are really friends, this is the right time to buy with the crypto market down. And indeed it has great potential to increase someday. I am very confident that I will recover the crypto market in the near future.
I assume that the whole 2019 will be a year of low price for crypto assets. And we must have time to buy crypto assets.
laros212

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

https://tokensale.bitwings.org

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 09:31:10 AM

Iam very like buy cheaper coin,but their project must have many partner,,when their price is down like now..i think if price of crypto will be growing up.it will back and follow grow up like other stable coin.for now i buy and hold DXCHAIN ..

Coffeehot

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:52:57 AM

EOS and NEO must be added to your portfolio. Bitcoin is only over 3,000 US dollars. it returned to the position in the first half of 2017. i think the market is close to the bottom. Now is a good time to buy NEO and EOS. they will really erupt, this April.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
endogan

Activity: 415

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 10:48:23 AM

Iam very like buy cheaper coin,but their project must have many partner,,when their price is down like now..i think if price of crypto will be growing up.it will back and follow grow up like other stable coin.for now i buy and hold DXCHAIN ..
after the decline there will be an increase so that current purchases may be better for the future. choose coins that are really good and accurate before buying, many Altcoin have the potential and low value, so use this opportunity well. everyone has their own taste, so choosing your tastes before buying must look for strengths and weaknesses in detail, so that to make it easier to improve in the future when prices go up, he can increase high.

poktur

Activity: 238

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 10:50:58 AM

I would not choose any of this, most likely I would prefer to buy as much Ethereum as possible!

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: