Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:27:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm loosing. What to do?  (Read 2832 times)
Aleh777

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:41:34 AM

What to do now when things get worse every day, only hold will help us? Who is trying to survive in such a market? Your advice, friends!
Just hold for now, there is nothing we can do for now. When everything would settle down, there is no other way but up and that would be the time to recover our loses. There is one thing i have observe with the current situation, not everything is going down so just make a research then you could invest on them and gain profits.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:03:43 AM

People who bought the coins at the high value are already loosing in the market, so instead of panic about the current situation, it is very good to hold the coin until the market starts recovering. Even i have lost value in the market but there is no choice for us, we have to wait until the market starts recovering.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:19:13 PM

What to do now when things get worse every day, only hold will help us? Who is trying to survive in such a market? Your advice, friends!
HODL will be the last resort on the current situation in regards to the Bitcoin price on Coinmarketcap. Things will get better as months pass by, the only advise to us here is hodl for the future to maximize huge profits.
actually holding is not the only choice dude, you have to consider which other option is best when you see prices continue to
weaken, for example selling and buying again at a lower price? it can be a good way to reduce losses
rjsmith
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:56:35 PM

There are a lot of strategy to make money in bear market,in my concept only holding is help to us to recover from losing money.you need a lot of experience in trading.
sunno330

Activity: 406

homt.net

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:35:57 PM

You can trade low values coin or token. It is easy and simple. Remember, do not greedy with anything. Take a small profit from small trade. If you think big profit stay away from trading. Always be careful about these things.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:34:43 PM

HODL will be the last resort on the current situation in regards to the Bitcoin price on Coinmarketcap. Things will get better as months pass by, the only advise to us here is hodl for the future to maximize huge profits.
actually holding is not the only choice dude, you have to consider which other option is best when you see prices continue to
weaken, for example selling and buying again at a lower price? it can be a good way to reduce losses
I think holding is the right choice at this time because the price is declining. with us holding on then we can get a big profit at a time when the coin price rises. selling and buying again is the same, because we buy at a cheap and automatic price, then our coins will also be bought at a low price.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:08:54 PM

the current market conditions made many people start to feel desperate because they might have lost a lot of money, but some people are still optimistic and enduring. Holding can be one of the choices taken to defend our money, but in my opinion trading will be more profitable even though it requires research that is truly accurate.

kagawawa

Activity: 314

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:32:54 PM

You should compare the current price of coins now with coins you bought before if there is a difference i think you should sell the coins and should not hold long. You should trade to earn profits at this time with buy Good coins and hold short-term.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:37:21 PM

You should have cut your losses at the time you have been losing, but now I think it just too late and you should just wait for it to return to its all time high.
Yes now in this situation only your patience is the key which can help you get out of this lose and turn your lose into profit, if you will make decision in hurry I am sure you will not be happy later so wait, buying some coin will be great if you have some coins buy more and hold them too, trading now will not give satisfactory result for now but waiting is really great wait and hold with patience.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 07:47:19 PM

I think you should change your strategy, and why not stop for a time what you are doing and do a review to see what you do wrong and change it. But now is hard to make profit if choose daily trade, only you can make profit if you have good amount of money, but i think you can still make a profit in medium or long term.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:14:51 PM

I think, everyone who has a goal to win, for those who have that goal will certainly try to stay afloat, even though the conditions of this decline will last for a long time. So the right strategy to gain profit when the situation worsens like this, in addition to HODL maybe by long-term investment.

kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1088

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:23:12 AM

It seems you should analyze your strategy. How you can get losses.
My advise, whether you are as a trader or an investor, don't put all your coins for long term investment. I think some of coins are better for daily trading or short term. If you only hold all times, it will takes too long for gaining profits. With the condition of market that is always unstable, you must be smarter to manage your coins.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:16:15 AM

When you still have balance in your wallet, perhaps you can try to buy and sell any coins especially the coin that's in a good rank in the coinmarketcap because I see the coin has a good moving at the market. Don't use a big balance but only use the small balance for the test until you are sure that the moving of the coin is perfect. Besides that, don't expect to make a big profit if the moving is not too big and I think you can take any profit and it will be enough for you to survive.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:01:46 AM

You can trade low values coin or token. It is easy and simple. Remember, do not greedy with anything. Take a small profit from small trade. If you think big profit stay away from trading. Always be careful about these things.
Thats what I do, I trade on other coins to reduce the losses I suffer because of the weakening of the market, of course I will be
more careful in trading in conditions like this, take advantage as soon as possible because prices will change very quickly
Mr_Akbar

Activity: 73
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 03:47:15 AM

This guy has got it figured out! Small % profits on lots of trades. Get a strategy that works for you (for me it's depth chart micro analysis) and set some trading rules. My most important rule is 2% trailing stop loss. That way I can't lose more than 2% to a bad trade.

I day trade with a community called Voodoo Crypto. They're happy to help folks learn how to day trade if you're interested. My profile has a link to their Discord.

Check out the fastest growing Facebook community for crypto traders!
--- www.facebook.com/groups/TheArtofCrypto ---
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:12:07 AM

Just wait. Do not panic, do not sell anything. Look at the dynamics of Bitcoin for all the time. You will see that such price drops have already been 3 times, always in the end, the price has conquered new heights
Stop assuming that the same thing that happened then will also repeat itself now, that’s the mistake most of you keep making. Just simply say that if you can’t afford to hold, then you should withdraw. I’m very sure that not everyone here had the intention of holding their coins for a long term, some of them just wanted to invest and hold for a short term with no idea that things would turn out to be this way.
Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:18:19 AM

Try to hold now because there is no other way for recovery and loss is very panic now because many people have lost a lot and i am not in the favor to loose more now i would like to use crypto and to invest in it but i am waiting for the market to rise or to show some potential for growth so i'll more interested i it.

KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:24:33 AM

We are all striving to survive on this current market condition.You arent the only one who do have such worries but all of those people who are attached into this crypto market.
Each of us do really have different mindset and goals where actions will depend on how you do plan. If you do mean on losing money on trading then its unavoidable so
you do need to observe on what would be the next step for you to reduce such loss. Hold and accumulate cheap coins as of now is the wisest thing to be done.
This current situation in the cryptocurrency is really unavoidable. We can't control it because it is part of the cycle of the market. The best thing that we should do is to control our emotions and do not panic.
alentmay

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:51:56 AM

The market is yet to reach the bottom price but the first thing you to do is believe the market will come back to it glorious days because it will, dont sell at lost price hold your previous coins, quit trading while you invest/accumulate more coins and never invest more than you can afford.

You can clearly see that OP isn't here for Bitcoin's tech, so tell me, what's there to believe in for him?

In markets there is a saying; some times doing nothing is the best option. In other words, find yourself something else to focus on. Try utilize your time in the best possible manner, because sitting here being frustrated about the price is an utter waste of time, because you'll be doing the same thing for months straight. The price won't miraculously rocket up to $10,000 any time soon.

Perhaps it will make OP feel better if he reads himself into Bitcoin. If you have a better understanding of the protocol, it could offer some mental rest, wich is something more people can use right now.
It is true that you should finds a new strategy and technique that can help you to overcome your losses. There are a lot of opportunities here in the cryptocurrency world for you to easily overcome your losses.
One thing I will keep saying is that there are opportunities everywhere, but it takes being smart, curious and vigilant to be able to realize those opportunities and take good advantage of them. Losses are something that are bound to happen, but until you realize the mistake you made that resulted into that, you may find it a little bit hard to understand what you should be doing to be taking the right step into making a better decision next time. You can only be losing when you have sold at loss, but as long as you are still patient, you will realize it pays a lot to do so.
jojowar

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:34:20 AM

Maybe you should make some analysis why you get loss? Then this will get you an idea to avoid losses or make your cryptos as long term investment if you are afraid to get another loss in day trading.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: