Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:01:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm loosing. What to do?  (Read 2832 times)
darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:44:05 PM

What to do now when things get worse every day, only hold will help us? Who is trying to survive in such a market? Your advice, friends!
I know this is a bad time for traders. I invested in ETH at $ 177 and now I have lost over $ 1k. But we should not be discouraged. Trust our thoughts and be consistent with our investment decisions. It will bring very good results to you.

Now, you will lose if you decide to get rid of the crypto you bought before when its price was higher. The way out is very easy - just be strong enough to hold your cryptocurrency until bulls come.
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:26:24 PM

Maybe you should make some analysis why you get loss? Then this will get you an idea to avoid losses or make your cryptos as long term investment if you are afraid to get another loss in day trading.

The answer is on the surface: they guy has lost a lot due to the crypto market fall. Most of us have suffered. Unfortunately, no one could affect the cryptos' price and change the situation for the better.
ridho002

Activity: 340

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:57:25 PM

Maybe you should make some analysis why you get loss? Then this will get you an idea to avoid losses or make your cryptos as long term investment if you are afraid to get another loss in day trading.

The answer is on the surface: they guy has lost a lot due to the crypto market fall. Most of us have suffered. Unfortunately, no one could affect the cryptos' price and change the situation for the better.
The only way to avoid losing is to hold it back and wait for the price to rise. it's not easy because prices continue to make someone think negatively and worry, but it still has to be done. If people simultaneously holding back their coins, I think there will be a slight change.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:54:01 PM

Losing is already a part of crypto life and investment, we can't escaped this thing but we can minimize these thru creating strategies and having a wise decision. If we play great in here, it surely we won't loss that big. 
Our market isn't that healthy enough to have a huge profit that is why mostly we're losing right now even you still holding as its value is below the buying price we've made.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:40:49 AM

What to do now when things get worse every day, only hold will help us? Who is trying to survive in such a market? Your advice, friends!

Can't hold cut loss, reach take profit leave. The method is simple, the question is how good your disciplines with your own rules?. Many people get stress see market condition but everything came back with their own strategy and psychology, if you don't have back up plan it will make situation getting worst. Stay calm and do what you need to do, accept the result and good luck to you.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
EddieCristain

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:22:48 AM

i think you should turn off you screen. don't be afraid. because the market will better again
pptIox

Activity: 61
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:17:48 AM

Relax with friends, don't always stare at the screen, you can try to go on holiday with your family, enjoy the holiday time, and temporarily forget crypto for a while.
If you put all your energy into crypto, you will fall into some kind of anxiety and not conducive to your physical and mental health.
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:34:01 AM

If you think that this topic gonna help you out with your problems may you should hold you're funds for now until the market are in bad condition, Crypto coins not also forcing you to invest and waste some money.

Shohanur

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

BIB Exchange

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:14:59 AM

What to do now when things get worse every day, only hold will help us?

there are many strategies you can use, for example, you bought when the price was $18000, so you should not sell your coins. the price then drops to $14000, you return to buying more coins, when the price drops to  $8000 you return to buying more coins, when the price drops to  $4000 you return to buying more coins. keep holding and buying more coins whenever the price drops that when one day the price is $20,000 you will have a lot of profit.

Who is trying to survive in such a market?

It depends on each person, if someone has a long term goal then these price falls are not a big problem for the person and if someone is a good day trade then these price falls are not a big problem for the person. everything depends on the strategy that is used

Absolutely a great idea. We should not sell our coin at the time of low price. We should buy more and more. One day we will be benefited for it. In this respect, just need patient and strong belief in your coin.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
katerinaliisa

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:36:02 AM

Why do you look only at what is happening and can not look at the situation in the future. In fact, the market is developing. What is happening now is a consequence of the weakening of the economies of almost all countries. Shares of large companies are also falling in price. The only thing that remains stable and growing is the dollar and the Euro.

AIDUS.IO ▲▼ Global Decentralized Funding Platform
• ● PRE-SALE START: 11 DEC 2018 ● • (https://aidus.io/)
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:38:37 PM

What to do now when things get worse every day, only hold will help us?
It is tough situation going on  cryptocurerency. Crypto market are surviving a lot now .But its not last forever dude .You know we have meted such  situation in the past so that its not abnormal. I think the downtrend momentum we will be end on the upcoming next .So as  usual hold your asset on downtrend and wait until get a positive movement .

proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:27:41 PM

The only advise for all bitcoinners is for them to HODL in this bear market as we expect more rise before the end of this year 2018. I strongly believe in this technology that is behind bitcoin, whenever i start lose, i Hodl because nothing is profitable than the spirit of HODL..

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:32:32 PM

If you want to stop the lose that you are currently facing then change your current strategy and find a new one that can help you to recover all of your losses.

Morana

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:37:38 PM

Why do you look only at what is happening and can not look at the situation in the future. In fact, the market is developing. What is happening now is a consequence of the weakening of the economies of almost all countries. Shares of large companies are also falling in price. The only thing that remains stable and growing is the dollar and the Euro.

Do you really believe in development of the market? Are there any signs or data to prove that?
baobao2000

Activity: 462
Merit: 23

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:24:40 PM

I think, you don’t really lose anything if you didn’t change the coins to dollar. Most good projects are still there and we are in bear market now, all of them drop, so I think patient is the key and wait until the market recover. Of course it also depend on what you have invest before, if it is scam or pump and dump coins, then you need to sell them fast. This is only my advice, others might have different opinions.
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 704

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:38:06 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2018, 09:09:44 PM by wxa7115

If you do not know why you are losing money then that is a problem, so you need to stop trading and investing before you figure out why that is happening, are you losing money because all the market is going down? If that is the case then you are losing money in the same proportion that most holders are losing and if that is true then you do not have too much to worry about as long as you are completely committed to hold your coins for a very long time.

Now if you are losing more money than the losses that the market will naturally give to you then that is a problem and you will need to read as much as possible and then try to tell what is wrong with the system that you are employing when trying to make money out of the market.
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:47:09 AM

I don’t know how much you bought, it might be best to withdraw and wait for everything to settle before you get back again. But anyway, before you start thinking about whether to sell or continue to hold now, I will like to remind you that the price we have now seems to be the bottom price and selling now might not be making any sense at all since price is still going to get back up again.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:56:53 AM

I don’t know how much you bought, it might be best to withdraw and wait for everything to settle before you get back again. But anyway, before you start thinking about whether to sell or continue to hold now, I will like to remind you that the price we have now seems to be the bottom price and selling now might not be making any sense at all since price is still going to get back up again.
when you lose money in trading, or when holding back, I don't think there is anything that can be done other than holding a coin in the long run, or doing a cut loss. well, i am one of the people who held back a coin since the price dropped, and i think i will keep holding it back.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:33:10 AM

If the thing get worse you need to remain calm and you need to think wisely so you can think good solution to a certain problem. And about the market, the cryptocurrency that will survive is the cryptocurrency who have a lot of support and who have a good platform.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 12:49:28 PM

I think, with the current market conditions, if you don't have good knowledge and experience about trading, it's better to keep holding and wait for the market to recover.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: