Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:17:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm loosing. What to do?  (Read 2832 times)
suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 12:57:47 AM

What to do now when things get worse every day, only hold will help us? Who is trying to survive in such a market? Your advice, friends!
Actually the decision is in your hands, because sometimes holding it will not be a wise solution. We must continue to consider everything thoroughly, such as the future of the coin and the potential it has in the long term.
Your does make sense because holding is not always the right move a crypto traders or investors ought to apply sometime in other to survive the market cause there are some crypto currency which are not good for long term investment and anyone who hold such coin for a long time will definitely run into debt.

Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:23:47 AM

of course the best solution at this time is just to hold it back until market conditions improve and that's one of the things that helps us avoid losses, rather than releasing it by selling at very low prices will only get a big loss.
I am sure that next year the market conditions will be much better and all the price of the coin will return to its highest price.
Of course the steps you choose are very risky, why don't you sell and then buy again at a price below your selling price? I think that can reduce your losses for now.
 And how can you predict that next year prices will improve? We cannot predict prices easily, As far as I know, prices can go down very quickly and up, and vice versa. So, let's think positively.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:37:03 AM

of course the best solution at this time is just to hold it back until market conditions improve and that's one of the things that helps us avoid losses, rather than releasing it by selling at very low prices will only get a big loss.
I am sure that next year the market conditions will be much better and all the price of the coin will return to its highest price.
Of course the steps you choose are very risky, why don't you sell and then buy again at a price below your selling price? I think that can reduce your losses for now.
 And how can you predict that next year prices will improve? We cannot predict prices easily, As far as I know, prices can go down very quickly and up, and vice versa. So, let's think positively.
when someone loses, I think it's because of himself. basically, in the world of cryptocurrency, we control our own assets. sell or buy, it is our decision without being urged by others. so when you lose, I think it's a mistake of the strategy you made. well, for now, holding back might reduce the risk, compared to cut loss.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Greed Dev

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:46:18 AM

What to do now when things get worse every day, only hold will help us? Who is trying to survive in such a market? Your advice, friends!
hold will not be the best decision. Because it only wastes your time and you will miss a lot of opportunities to make a profit from short-term investments in new altcoins.
I think you should sell the altcoins that are not able to recover and invest in the new altcoins are high volatility.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:11:04 AM

Stop trading/ invest, find the mistake and start again. That's what we do to get success but I believe in this situation people have the same problems like you. Leave market now is the best option you have not for quit just to relax. Think again before enter the market and good luck to you.

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:00:00 AM

Agree, the price changes are very fast and even when the price decreases, the price decline is very deep, 12% or 10% in the last few days. Predicting the price of bitcoin after this year is not as easy as what most experts have said, they also get a lot of mistakes when predicting it. Maybe hold is the best solution, compared to someone playing on the bear market.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:13:24 AM

It is upto you that what coins you are holding, if you are holding BTC, ETH , then i think it is good to hold and if you know trading then you can do trading and decrease your purchase price. Selling now is what very risky as if the market recovers then you wont be able to buy back.

futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:01:46 AM

Most of the people are losing value in the market but we need to be very careful in the market instead of selling in the market. We need to hold those coins for another year because by the next year the prices will start increasing and you will make some decent profit if you manage to hold them.
eagle123

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:02:49 AM

Yeah just hold and wait for some more days with patience because now the market is down because of many dumpers... so holding will help you to get good profit in next days...
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 10:13:43 AM

Actually the decision is in your hands, because sometimes holding it will not be a wise solution. We must continue to consider everything thoroughly, such as the future of the coin and the potential it has in the long term.
Your does make sense because holding is not always the right move a crypto traders or investors ought to apply sometime in other to survive the market cause there are some crypto currency which are not good for long term investment and anyone who hold such coin for a long time will definitely run into debt.

Although holding the coins for long term is not actually trading but for those who are already in a loss, holding is the only option for them. If they sell now , it will be a confirmed loss , therefore i think it is better to Hold now a days, until the market recovers.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:09:43 AM

Some people usually say that it is best to withdraw once the price starts to fall, at the earlier time, so that you won’t lose much. If you do that, you can then wait for when the price will start to revive again so that you can invest back your money and start making profit. I don’t really like doing this thing of holding your coins when price is falling, can’t take that risk, but it do work for some people.
DiceChain

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:07:28 PM

Grin my personal suggest would be you need to take a little break because it will help to keep your mind fresh.Because as a trader always should go for trading while your mind is fresh. Otherwise crazy trading can empty your balance and try to understand market condition which will help you when will be the suitable time for trading.
Jack2fernando

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:12:46 AM

Yeah just hold and wait for some more days with patience because now the market is down because of many dumpers... so holding will help you to get good profit in next days...
Well you are right about waiting but I think the wait might be a bit more than few days. In addition, loosing in the market means the absence of the risk management so I think you should be a bit more vigilant.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:45:42 AM

Your current technique is not effective and it is the reason why are you losing. You should always note that the strategy that you should use is depends on the situation.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:26:54 AM

When you are loosing in any investment the last option for an individual is HODL for good and better days are coming. At a time in early 2017 i started loses but i hodl after which the market recover and i make my huge cut from the bull market in that same year 2017, though i'm not saying things will go that same old ways but let's HODL for a better 2019. When you are loosing and at the same time you sell then you loose more than expected which is not good for any investment either in Crypto, stock nor Real estate.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:49:55 PM

It depends on how long you want or you can wait , there is no doubt that this market would get back soon or late because of new projects , new contracts between big companies and some of the coins , Also some great minds in this market , But if you cant wait enough I suggest only trade between BTC and USD .

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
gembirdprivate

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:36:46 PM

She did not do anything, just watch and wait, you still will not change anything.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:50:46 PM

Most of uesers loosing now so for me only way is holding if you are good trader you could try do it maybe it would help in this situation,i think we all must belive good days will come back again soon or late before that buy or earn as more as we can its dificult for everyone i dont know how much you loosing but me 100k s $.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

Helpme_please

Activity: 633

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:22:03 PM

Your current technique is not effective and it is the reason why are you losing. You should always note that the strategy that you should use is depends on the situation.
we have to accustomed to facing various situations in the market. especially in the face of a down market, we must have several strategies.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:15:29 PM

Grin my personal suggest would be you need to take a little break because it will help to keep your mind fresh.Because as a trader always should go for trading while your mind is fresh. Otherwise crazy trading can empty your balance and try to understand market condition which will help you when will be the suitable time for trading.

I am sure that all of us have lost this year - some guys suffered during the bloodbath that we had in spring. The other fellows decided to sell their altcoins too early. If you still lose, simply hold the crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: