Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:38:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm loosing. What to do?  (Read 2832 times)
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:49:37 AM

Due to market fluctuation, many people lose their value in the market. Instead of selling for loos it is very good to hold them until the market starts recovering and of course, it is very frustrating but after purchases, we cannot able to do anything, just hold and move according to the market situation.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 03:29:39 AM

What to do now when things get worse every day, only hold will help us? Who is trying to survive in such a market? Your advice, friends!

It depends if you're a trader or fundamentalist. You keep on bagging in bear market as a fundamentalist and as a trader you've alreadycut your losses earlier when this was not this severe. And when the bull comes back, both of you will enjoy the fruit of your patience.
Patience is really important. Crypto is all about patience and we need to be more temperate regarding yo the price or status of crypto coin , because anytime everything may change and it will result to loss or to gain due to its unstable status or price. I believe that the quick droping of the coin can really make us loss only if we are going to sell it on dip.
Yes, patience is really important for every cryptoneir but if you check closely patience is also what most cryptoneir lack because they always after profit making and I want you to know that the crypto market is not all about patience only cause there are some certain(time,knowledge) ones need to apply with patience in other to thrive in the crypto market.

dang thi bich thuy

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:36:57 AM

What to do now when things get worse every day, only hold will help us? Who is trying to survive in such a market? Your advice, friends!
According to my experience and strategy when the market drops i will sell the coins and look at the market and then conduct trading and offsetting. This form i think is also very effective and less stressful than holding the coins.
lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:51:43 PM

Just hodl don't be mind your losses and fight your emotions even the price is still down always remember to yourself that bitcoin will recover and comeback to the top.

It will be really better not to start to panic and just hold the cryptocurrencies that the guy has. If you sell alts when they are cheap, you'll lose not only the money but the faith in the crypto.
paxaway21

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:34:37 AM

If you are afraid to loss youre money my point is stop trading and wait until the price will go back to normal again at this situation it's hard to earn money.
tarukam
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:31:43 AM

I don't dare to hold on too long for the current situation because the market is very risky for the price to go down. I've lost a lot of money a few months ago because I kept holding it and now I'm trying to find a short profit again

keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:50:55 AM

I suggest to do ang average down if you dont have enought knowledge in trading as this can help your porfolio lower your buying average or you do cutloss and buyback to a much lower price but this is only recommended for average and experience trader as this need chart analysis and other trading signal to ensure are on  the right judgement.
ellehcar

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 09:56:27 AM

Don't sell, just market! Remember: you never lose unless you sell. So I suggest that you continue marketing and never think about quitting. Every successful trader nowadays have been in your struggle one point in time of their lives, and they never gave up. Instead, they use their losses to evaluate the market to their advantage. The best thing to do to save yourself from a sinking boat is not to give up, but to continue going and fighting. Again, you don't have to sell; trade or market so that you'll recover. Just charge your losing to experience and start anew with the lessons you learned. That's more pretty good gain than profit on sales.
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1229

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:22:41 AM

Learn Technical Analysis try to speculation from your self. Mostly all trader always follow some advice from other people, learn how to decide went you in into crypto, out & good decision on cutlose

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:20:58 PM

for trading, most likely suffered losses in the past 3 months. and also of course the holders can also be ascertained they are also a big loss with the current market conditions

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:12:48 PM

If you are afraid to loss youre money my point is stop trading and wait until the price will go back to normal again at this situation it's hard to earn money.
This is not good time to trade infect this is good time to make wise decision and hold your coin never sell at time of red because this is only lose so if you want to make money out of your money just hold your breath and wait. With the passage of time you will realize when to start trading again. Lose only occurs for panic selling other wise there is no lose but only profit.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:30:26 AM

It depends on whether you’re able to continue with the hold. If you can’t continue with it then it would be best for you to sell your coins and wait for another time to buy. But I have been seeing some positive news about crypto in next year, and it seems like the price will go up anytime soon. I know someone who bought at $15k but he’s still holding despite that the price is down to $3900.

I don't dare to hold on too long for the current situation because the market is very risky for the price to go down. I've lost a lot of money a few months ago because I kept holding it and now I'm trying to find a short profit again
Sometimes I also do the same. When the price goes high and starts to go down I will sell and wait for it to fall as low as it can get. Whenever I fell that the price is low again I would buy back again and begin to Hodl. But this time around I think it is Hodl for good, cause that’s what I planned to do at first when invested. I’m taking the risk and not selling anything till there is a Bull.
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 706

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:44:11 PM

Don't panic! Things will get better. I understand that now the market seems very sad, but this is not an indicator of his death. If you read the news, we will see that most of them are very positive, which are very promising for the market.
You should never panic about low market it will high and more high so you should take some time and hold your money its high price then you will see it will very profitable for you but if you want to more money in this time so you can try in many places in bitcoin because it has a lot of way to earn money and that is why bitcoin will never disappoint you so you should try it.
But that is precisely the issue you cannot really control if you panic or not, the only way to not panic is to invest in a good coin and to know exactly why you invested in that coin to begin with, so the main reason why trading is so difficult and so risky for all of those that never took the time to study the subject is because sooner or later the market will turn against them and they will not know what to do.
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:14:48 AM

Alot of trader include me has been loss so much money in this long bearish and no other way to recover loss just by hold it. With low marketcap and more adoption the crypto market will be huge market in the long term. My prediction between next 1or 2 year the market cap of crypto will going up to above $1 trillion.

FerrisWheel

Activity: 309
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:20:48 AM

If you already lost some money it's better to sell everything atm. It's better you lost 20% rather than 90%.

Save fiat right now is more wise and get ready to enter the market when the bear market ends.
lornadane

Activity: 529
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:37:07 PM

Hodl can't save us anymore, you need to change the strategy! This market is a good time to start trading! Every coin's Price is now very low! So, stop holding all your coins, go for trading and sell some coins to make BTC or ETH and then you may keep hodling them!
apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 12:39:28 AM

You should be not enter to crypto market when bearish market and if you dont have any prediction  when its will be finish and change to bullish. If you lossing not more than 20% you can cut the loss and put the money in to others crypto that has best fundamental to recover loss faster.

Cryptosaja

Activity: 658

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 10:00:58 AM

When the market continues to decline since 2018 I also suffered a lot of losses, until my savings ran out, I sold all assets in crypto, many cypto experts said maybe this year would be good, in the middle or end of 2019, maybe you could wait for that moment who knows can restore losses but you have to wait for a long time, fear of predictions is not accurate
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:46:55 AM

Hold may be better but you must be patient until the increase comes again and it can take a very long time. You can also cut losses while waiting for the right time to trade again. Both has its respective risks btw. Tbh, it will be so hard to make the right decisions at current state especially for those who already lost some money from their investment values.

Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 12:16:19 PM

Hold may be better but you must be patient until the increase comes again and it can take a very long time. You can also cut losses while waiting for the right time to trade again. Both has its respective risks btw. Tbh, it will be so hard to make the right decisions at current state especially for those who already lost some money from their investment values.
We should be very flexible and so market adjustment could be easily for us. It is truly be hard especially when we have no plans and if we don't have any basis or even a little bit understand of the current situations.
We struggled hardship on the market and only strong minds will have patient to stay even though if they are still losing.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███