Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:38:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EffMining - new generation cryptocurrency  (Read 26381 times)
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:34:42 PM

So, what is happening here? As I can see, the bounty of this project is not popular... What are you planning to do in addition to the bounty campaign in order to advertise your project?
now bounty is not very popular, especially after the introduction of merit for jr. Member-which excluded a lot of bots, and the mass blocking of Twitter accounts also reduced the popularity of bounty
Twitter has already started to fight bounty companies for about six months, although they didn’t interfere with them, but there’s no choice
they did not interfere with them, but why the Twitter company did so and blocked many accounts of hunters, it is still exactly unknown, and maybe someone and interfered
Perhaps the complaints were going on, I just think the rules of twitter state that this kind of advertising is prohibited, or to be more precise, free
you may be right that Twitter banned free advertising projects and ICO, but the block was random, 5-10 percent of those involved in advertising did not receive a block, and many blocked those who did not participate in it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Garahain

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:53:13 PM

So, what is happening here? As I can see, the bounty of this project is not popular... What are you planning to do in addition to the bounty campaign in order to advertise your project?
now bounty is not very popular, especially after the introduction of merit for jr. Member-which excluded a lot of bots, and the mass blocking of Twitter accounts also reduced the popularity of bounty
Twitter has already started to fight bounty companies for about six months, although they didn’t interfere with them, but there’s no choice
they did not interfere with them, but why the Twitter company did so and blocked many accounts of hunters, it is still exactly unknown, and maybe someone and interfered
Perhaps the complaints were going on, I just think the rules of twitter state that this kind of advertising is prohibited, or to be more precise, free
you may be right that Twitter banned free advertising projects and ICO, but the block was random, 5-10 percent of those involved in advertising did not receive a block, and many blocked those who did not participate in it
I don’t know how they define it and why random people get an account block, Twitter can also understand their policies, everywhere there are rules
Sevreki

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:30:50 PM

Now investors have problems not only in the crypto market ... the stock market has also been falling for a long time. And I believe that the crypto market has more chances to grow than the stock market.
By the way the situation in the stock market is even worse than in the crypto market. I think that the crypto market has more chances to recover faster and show growth.
Perhaps so, the massive decline in the markets is something new, for a long time this was not
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:21:03 PM

It’s really not clear about twitter ... if the blocking on Facebook is caused by the fact that Facebook is going to release its own cryptocurrency and thus prevents competitors from advertising, then Twitter has not announced anything about its plans to release its own cryptocurrency.
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:10:11 PM

I think it would be great if the developers allocated a budget for a large-scale advertising campaign. It seems to me that a good and generous bounty and aedrop would not fit!
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:35:06 PM

Of course, much depends on the state and on the government, when they truly recognize it can change a lot in the world of cryptocurrency
It is possible that this will happen much earlier than we can imagine. The world is now on the verge of tremendous change. A new economy is being built. Therefore, the future cryptocurrency!
Sergei.Gerasimenko

Activity: 994
Merit: 335

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:40:34 PM

That's clear! It remains a small matter - to find this very source of cheap electricity. And even better absolutely free )))
It seems to me that the value of basic cryptocurrency will soon increase. And after them the whole market will grow. Again, cryptocurrency prices will be high and the miner will not care how much electricity costs)))

Why do you think so? As for me, we will see even lower price for BTC in the next year. $1.500 I think

Yes, I will not believe in such a bitcoin price, I very much doubt that it will be at such a low price, it is unlikely

Just wait for February when SEC will postpone the time they need to give the world their decision 
Ondrakel

Activity: 136

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:53:35 PM

I think it would be great if the developers allocated a budget for a large-scale advertising campaign. It seems to me that a good and generous bounty and aedrop would not fit!
It is logical that very much depends on advertising in the future; a good marketer should do his job.
Sergei.Gerasimenko

Activity: 994
Merit: 335

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:55:32 PM

Tons of scams have reduced the popularity of bounty, as well, as falling market.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:19:53 PM

Tons of scams have reduced the popularity of bounty, as well, as falling market.
Yes, the last half of the year was a lot of fraud. We can say that 70% of the projects turned out to be a Scam. Maybe next year will be better.
Caliesnat

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:31:34 PM

Yes, the last half of the year was a lot of fraud. We can say that 70% of the projects turned out to be a Scam. Maybe next year will be better.
Well here we will not do anything, only our attentiveness will help in this, in order to understand which project is real and which is not.
no-ice-please

Activity: 955
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:35:16 PM

Well here we will not do anything, only our attentiveness will help in this, in order to understand which project is real and which is not.

I would say that 70% is even a way too low number. There are many more scams than that.
Ornanaeder

Activity: 110

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:00:37 PM

I would say that 70% is even a way too low number. There are many more scams than that.
Well, in any case, most of the market is either a scam project or people just collect money for themselves.
Guardsman

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:10:26 AM

That's for sure. Such companies always benefit the project. especially if they are entrusted with the conduct of professionals.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:58:52 AM

Blocking Twitter accounts associated with cryptocurrencies was part of the overall plan to change the trend in the market and create a negative information background.
gentlebaguette

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

Be myselt

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:06:04 AM

Blocking Twitter accounts associated with cryptocurrencies was part of the overall plan to change the trend in the market and create a negative information background.
Why did you think that the blocking Twitter accounts have association with crypto will help?
I don't see reasonable correlations between them and the ability to change the trend of crypto market.

Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:18:25 AM

The state of the market does not depend on any simple user, usually those who are overwhelmed with large sums, they can control the market
The fact that the crypto market is completely susceptible to various manipulations by the big players or as they are called crypto whales ... this is no longer a secret.
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:38:59 AM

Even now everyone knows and understands that the fall of the market in 2018 is a completely artificial process that was created and managed by major players in the crypto market. I hope that soon everything will change for the better!
All hope to see a turnaround in the market. I do not know what will happen if this does not happen. I do not even want to think about this situation. It seems to me that the entire cryptocurrency industry is in danger.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 09:06:27 AM

I don’t understand why Twitter plays these games with blocking user accounts? What do they care what people write in their tweets? Cryptocurrency did not do anything wrong.
Guardsman

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 09:29:43 AM

And what's the deal to Twitter to the crypto market? Or do you think that such a mega cool company like twitter fulfilled the order of crypto whales?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: