Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:44:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EffMining - new generation cryptocurrency  (Read 26381 times)
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:01:00 AM

I will hope that the project will be able to prove to all of us that the mining still lives and that money can be made there.
Mining is alive. That's clear. The fact that now all the forces create the appearance that to engage in cryptocurrency and mining in particular is unprofitable and unpromising... this once again suggests that this is a game of big players. But we understand this and we will not just leave the game.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Caliesnat

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 12:56:48 PM

I will hope that the project will be able to prove to all of us that the mining still lives and that money can be made there.
Mining is alive. That's clear. The fact that now all the forces create the appearance that to engage in cryptocurrency and mining in particular is unprofitable and unpromising... this once again suggests that this is a game of big players. But we understand this and we will not just leave the game.
In fact, if you choose the right equipment for mining, you can earn it, just now it is a bit more expensive than it was before
ZloiRediska

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:37:47 PM

In fact, if you choose the right equipment for mining, you can earn it, just now it is a bit more expensive than it was before
It seems to me that in today's realities of mining the question of equipment is secondary. The main thing is to find an opportunity to minimize energy costs.
Fedianex

Activity: 119

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:48:02 PM

It seems to me that in today's realities of mining the question of equipment is secondary. The main thing is to find an opportunity to minimize energy costs.
Well, yes, I agree that now you can find any equipment, the complexity of the extraction of tokens simultaneously improves and the equipment itself
Phileste

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:18:25 PM

No, it's just that now everyone began to perceive mining, he still lives, just not as popular as before
Garahain

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:57:10 PM

Although mining is not as popular as before, there are still people who use this type of earnings
muf18

Activity: 882
Merit: 310

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:08:50 PM

Hi.

If you want you can add coin to our database through: https://coinpaprika.com/add/

We are seeking for any active crypto project, that isn't listed on our website to list in. It's free Wink.
Eyneloisel

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:14:13 PM

Hi.

If you want you can add coin to our database through: https://coinpaprika.com/add/

We are seeking for any active crypto project, that isn't listed on our website to list in. It's free Wink.

As a free advertisement, I’ll say very well, I hope the administration will see it and maybe think
muf18

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:45:59 PM

Well, if you also consider "advertisement" every thing that you see on reddit, news websites, this forum etc. then very well you can report also this ann of the cryptocurrency as well, because every thing is an "advertisement". Hmm?

I love new people on this forum, that doesn't really know what is going on here. If you really don't know - there are hundreds (if not thousands) of hacked accounts, and bots floating around here, so most of the replies are botted on this forum, guess that it's normal lol.

Also coingecko, and coinmarketcap posts on this forum must be "advertisements", because guess what - they also wrote on this forum.

Advertisement is incurring that you want to sell something - a product, service or idea. Did I want to sell something here? Did I promote something here? Nope.
Handiex

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:19:31 PM

Well, if you also consider "advertisement" every thing that you see on reddit, news websites, this forum etc. then very well you can report also this ann of the cryptocurrency as well, because every thing is an "advertisement". Hmm?

I love new people on this forum, that doesn't really know what is going on here. If you really don't know - there are hundreds (if not thousands) of hacked accounts, and bots floating around here, so most of the replies are botted on this forum, guess that it's normal lol.

Also coingecko, and coinmarketcap posts on this forum must be "advertisements", because guess what - they also wrote on this forum.

Advertisement is incurring that you want to sell something - a product, service or idea. Did I want to sell something here? Did I promote something here? Nope.
At the expense of burglaries, you are right, yes, a lot of bots, but at the expense of advertising it is not for us to decide, but for the forum administration, there is a lot of activity here
muf18

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:27:24 PM

Ok, sure.

I'm just curious. If cryptocurrency team, or community want to be listed on price tracking/research platform (and not on cmc, because as we know it's still rather hard to be added to cmc), they often don't know a lot of alternatives to it. I know, that there are coingecko, cryptocompare, livecoinwatch or others (coincheckup, bitscreen etc.), but there are a lot of people that don't know. I wanted just to point imo, one the most interesting crypto research websites out there, also without ads, because on all of those above apart from CP, there are ads as we know.
Ornanaeder

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:40:17 PM

Ok, sure.

I'm just curious. If cryptocurrency team, or community want to be listed on price tracking/research platform (and not on cmc, because as we know it's still rather hard to be added to cmc), they often don't know a lot of alternatives to it. I know, that there are coingecko, cryptocompare, livecoinwatch or others (coincheckup, bitscreen etc.), but there are a lot of people that don't know. I wanted just to point imo, one the most interesting crypto research websites out there, also without ads, because on all of those above apart from CP, there are ads as we know.
If the team really decides, in any case they will contact you, and so far they have a lot of work
GreenPowred (OP)

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:20:54 AM

We are pleased to provide you with results for 1 week bounty campaign.  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11NySOHnMBkdodRwr963FrKJ2WS9nxHG0qpQnKIv8M98/edit?usp=sharing
Sorry for the delay.
ZloiRediska

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:06:46 AM

I still think it's not about the equipment. The price of bitcoin has fallen dozens of times, and the complexity increased. Plus the price of electricity has also increased. Hence, such a low or even negative profitability of mining.
Sevreki

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:03:39 AM

I still think it's not about the equipment. The price of bitcoin has fallen dozens of times, and the complexity increased. Plus the price of electricity has also increased. Hence, such a low or even negative profitability of mining.
Simply put, now costs more from mining than the income itself, and agree with Bitcoin, the price has fallen in various ways
Garahain

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:04:14 PM

A couple of years and mining will be a new life, we know how people come up with updates in technology
Phileste

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:01:32 PM

I agree, when electricity prices increased from 2 times and immediately mining went to second place for people...
Fedianex

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:47:10 PM

I agree, when electricity prices increased from 2 times and immediately mining went to second place for people...
With this, it has become much more difficult to mine tokens, it’s a fact, many friends started complaining about mining
Eyneloisel

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:12:57 PM

With this, it has become much more difficult to mine tokens, it’s a fact, many friends started complaining about mining
At one time, cloud mining was popular, without the cost of equipment and electricity
ZloiRediska

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:28:36 PM

Simply put, now costs more from mining than the income itself, and agree with Bitcoin, the price has fallen in various ways
Agree that Bitcoin fell in price more than once, but always recovered. When the market returns to new heights and mining will again gain a surge in popularity among users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: