Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:37:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EffMining - new generation cryptocurrency  (Read 26381 times)
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:59:19 PM

Yes, the project looks just fine and I think it will allow us to make very good money. I'm going to buy some tokens in the near future.
I also consider this project as a possible object for placing my investments. But I'm still undecided. Like me and everything like that but still I'm a little worried.
Now in a growing market it is difficult to determine which coins or tokens to buy. Maybe it's better to stay in the older coins. Of course you need to invest just not all the money.
New project tokens, new income incentive, you need to try, just do not buy in such a large amount
The main mistake of novice investors is to buy tokens for all the money from one project. You need to make your personal crypto portfolio of at least 5 different tokens and wait.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aries251

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 09:13:18 PM

An excellent project and a great prospect for the future. I think that the price of the token will quickly go up. I will follow the growth of the project.
It is good that the project wants to give a new mine to mining, because now there are a lot of projects, but there are few really good ones.
this is true. Unfortunately now a lot of scammers and find a really worthwhile product and the company is very difficult. I hope that the team will meet expectations

█≣≣≣   EUREKAToken.io   ≣≣≣█
▌▃    Disrupting the $23.5 billion science publishing industry    ▃▌
https://eurekatoken.io/[/cen
Garahain

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:14:00 PM

Yes, the project looks just fine and I think it will allow us to make very good money. I'm going to buy some tokens in the near future.
I also consider this project as a possible object for placing my investments. But I'm still undecided. Like me and everything like that but still I'm a little worried.
Now in a growing market it is difficult to determine which coins or tokens to buy. Maybe it's better to stay in the older coins. Of course you need to invest just not all the money.
New project tokens, new income incentive, you need to try, just do not buy in such a large amount
The main mistake of novice investors is to buy tokens for all the money from one project. You need to make your personal crypto portfolio of at least 5 different tokens and wait.
Fully right, and then people say, the cryptocurrency market is not profitable, but why buy tokens with all the money, which then can even be worth nothing
Ondrakel

Activity: 136

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:53:52 PM

An excellent project and a great prospect for the future. I think that the price of the token will quickly go up. I will follow the growth of the project.
It is good that the project wants to give a new mine to mining, because now there are a lot of projects, but there are few really good ones.
this is true. Unfortunately now a lot of scammers and find a really worthwhile product and the company is very difficult. I hope that the team will meet expectations
We just have to watch, and whoever invests, then helps the project in development, and the other part just like we are watching everything that happens.
Phileste

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:27:11 PM

Newcomers usually do this, but this is not entirely correct, although things may be different, the share of luck is also
Handiex

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:28:54 PM

Do you have plans to issue your credit cards so that people can use them and make purchases with them?
Ondrakel

Activity: 136

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:43:35 PM

Do you have plans to issue your credit cards so that people can use them and make purchases with them?
If you introduce such a system, you need to think over all the details, what the credit card will look like and everything else
Tamandrac

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:56:59 PM

I see now the project has very solid partners. Such agreements will allow the project to take its rightful place in this market.
Partners are needed in the future to have support from the outside, because in the cryptocurrency market there are difficult situations
Unfortunately, we have seen a bad situation on the market for almost a year. I hope projects with such a strong and promising idea will raise the market.
We must raise the market, this situation will show us who is worthy of a place, because investments have decreased significantly
ipsec

Activity: 584
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:24:08 AM

Your project will be of great benefit for you. And all potential investors will suffer losses. To make your coin more expensive it should be used. And in this case I didn't see any prerequisites to it. The only thing left to do is mining alone on weak devices.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:23:46 PM

It seems to me that it is not necessary to divide the market into old and new projects. I would divide into promising and not.
Fedianex

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:30:41 PM

It seems to me that it is not necessary to divide the market into old and new projects. I would divide into promising and not.
I agree, there are 2 types of projects that are really developing, while others are just scamming and just collect finances for themselves.
Sevreki

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:43:15 PM

Your project will be of great benefit for you. And all potential investors will suffer losses. To make your coin more expensive it should be used. And in this case I didn't see any prerequisites to it. The only thing left to do is mining alone on weak devices.
Why so negative you made hasty conclusions? maybe everything will be different? just at the moment I can’t say anything, the idea is interesting, but I don’t know how it will be next, we’ll watch
Garahain

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:03:41 PM

as for me, mining now acquires new value for users, and a lot of projects are coming up with how to implement it, at the moment I have stopped here, I think it will be good in the future
Phileste

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:30:29 PM

To get tokens on a weak device it is not profitable, you need at least a gaming device
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:09:59 PM

Why so negative you made hasty conclusions? maybe everything will be different? just at the moment I can’t say anything, the idea is interesting, but I don’t know how it will be next, we’ll watch
It is not necessary to jump to conclusions. You're right. You just need to carefully study the prospects and potential of the project. I decided for myself that some time I will watch the development in this EffMining project.
Handiex

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:34:07 PM

It is not necessary to jump to conclusions. You're right. You just need to carefully study the prospects and potential of the project. I decided for myself that some time I will watch the development in this EffMining project.
Read the white paper, talk with the team and then you can already draw conclusions and invest in the project
Caliesnat

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:54:23 PM

The market actually does not need to divide, just every project is individual, but I agree with the prospects
Eyneloisel

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:17:29 PM

At the moment, they are making investments, or people are watching and taking part in the bounty.
Ornanaeder

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:17:47 PM

We will be amicably together on mobile devices, although I have not seen this for the first time on the Internet
ClashProject

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:25:45 PM

Two months without an update? When is the future you mentioned?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: