Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:46:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EffMining - new generation cryptocurrency  (Read 26381 times)
Sevreki

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:52:00 PM

The bulk of the projects is in the development stage of the finished product for a long time. Sometimes there are really difficulties with the technological implementation of projects, and mainly problems with permits.
Until there is international recognition of cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies, there will be no widespread adoption of technologies in modern business.
Of course, much depends on the state and on the government, when they truly recognize it can change a lot in the world of cryptocurrency

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:01:28 PM

That is why the crypto whales direct all their efforts to create a negative information background and panic moods among investors. Their goal is for everyone to sell their assets. But this should not be done!
By creating a negative information background of crypto, whales are pushing inexperienced investors to sell cheap their crypto assets. And the whales themselves are actively buying up everything that hits the market at a low price.
I am more than sure that all the news on the account of the fall of the crypto currency in the future is fake
this is a strategy of manipulating whales, sell at a high price, buy at low, earn a lot of money
Garahain

Activity: 119

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:19:56 PM

That is why the crypto whales direct all their efforts to create a negative information background and panic moods among investors. Their goal is for everyone to sell their assets. But this should not be done!
By creating a negative information background of crypto, whales are pushing inexperienced investors to sell cheap their crypto assets. And the whales themselves are actively buying up everything that hits the market at a low price.
I am more than sure that all the news on the account of the fall of the crypto currency in the future is fake
this is a strategy of manipulating whales, sell at a high price, buy at low, earn a lot of money
This scheme will work for a long time, it is beneficial for those people who are engaged in trading on exchanges
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:34:13 PM

So, what is happening here? As I can see, the bounty of this project is not popular... What are you planning to do in addition to the bounty campaign in order to advertise your project?
now bounty is not very popular, especially after the introduction of merit for jr. Member-which excluded a lot of bots, and the mass blocking of Twitter accounts also reduced the popularity of bounty
Ondrakel

Activity: 136

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:48:33 PM

So, what is happening here? As I can see, the bounty of this project is not popular... What are you planning to do in addition to the bounty campaign in order to advertise your project?
now bounty is not very popular, especially after the introduction of merit for jr. Member-which excluded a lot of bots, and the mass blocking of Twitter accounts also reduced the popularity of bounty
Twitter has already started to fight bounty companies for about six months, although they didn’t interfere with them, but there’s no choice
Sergei.Gerasimenko

Activity: 994
Merit: 335

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:18:37 PM

Yes, most of the projects are almost ready, but the fact is that because of such a market there is not enough finance to continue
Do you think that the collected funds are not enough? Many projects collected in the spring and summer several tens of millions of dollars in cryptocurrency. It seems to me that this money should be enough?

822 ETH is not enough. First of all, there is a soft cap of 2,000 ETH, second of all, $100,000 is very small amount for advertising.
Fedianex

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:58:54 PM

Yes, most of the projects are almost ready, but the fact is that because of such a market there is not enough finance to continue
Do you think that the collected funds are not enough? Many projects collected in the spring and summer several tens of millions of dollars in cryptocurrency. It seems to me that this money should be enough?

822 ETH is not enough. First of all, there is a soft cap of 2,000 ETH, second of all, $100,000 is very small amount for advertising.
In fact, yes, the amount is small, so that everything works well, we need more, we must collect
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:28:49 PM

That's clear! It remains a small matter - to find this very source of cheap electricity. And even better absolutely free )))
It seems to me that the value of basic cryptocurrency will soon increase. And after them the whole market will grow. Again, cryptocurrency prices will be high and the miner will not care how much electricity costs)))
Sergei.Gerasimenko

Activity: 994
Merit: 335

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:48:02 PM

That's clear! It remains a small matter - to find this very source of cheap electricity. And even better absolutely free )))
It seems to me that the value of basic cryptocurrency will soon increase. And after them the whole market will grow. Again, cryptocurrency prices will be high and the miner will not care how much electricity costs)))

Why do you think so? As for me, we will see even lower price for BTC in the next year. $1.500 I think
Phileste

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:46:07 PM

If you are engaged in mining, you still need to take into account the fact that electricity is one of the main aspects, you need good wiring
Caliesnat

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:54:49 PM

Why do you think so? As for me, we will see even lower price for BTC in the next year. $1.500 I think

Yes, I will not believe in such a bitcoin price, I very much doubt that it will be at such a low price, it is unlikely
Ornanaeder

Activity: 110

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:38:01 PM

Maybe it will be next year, but not a fact, if the cryptocurrency will grow, then this is a good sign
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:50:24 AM

Do you think that the market has not yet reached the bottom? Sadly, if the fall continues ... Honestly, watch the fall during the whole of 2018 ... there is no longer any strength to look at it.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:35:47 AM

Now investors have problems not only in the crypto market ... the stock market has also been falling for a long time. And I believe that the crypto market has more chances to grow than the stock market.
By the way the situation in the stock market is even worse than in the crypto market. I think that the crypto market has more chances to recover faster and show growth.
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:55:34 AM

Twitter has already started to fight bounty companies for about six months, although they didn’t interfere with them, but there’s no choice
they did not interfere with them, but why the Twitter company did so and blocked many accounts of hunters, it is still exactly unknown, and maybe someone and interfered
Fedianex

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:02:31 AM

they did not interfere with them, but why the Twitter company did so and blocked many accounts of hunters, it is still exactly unknown, and maybe someone and interfered
Perhaps the complaints were going on, I just think the rules of twitter state that this kind of advertising is prohibited, or to be more precise, free
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:14:42 AM

Let manipulators spend their resources and try to create negative moods in the crypto market. The main thing is that we understand this and do not give in to their manipulations.
The sense that we understand this? Ordinary users can neither influence the processes on the market. We can only observe what is happening.
Phileste

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:21:51 AM

Let manipulators spend their resources and try to create negative moods in the crypto market. The main thing is that we understand this and do not give in to their manipulations.
The sense that we understand this? Ordinary users can neither influence the processes on the market. We can only observe what is happening.
The state of the market does not depend on any simple user, usually those who are overwhelmed with large sums, they can control the market
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:51:50 AM

There is no secret to anyone that the crypto market is completely subject to artificial manipulation by large players. Everyone understands this and everyone knows.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:16:38 PM

Even now everyone knows and understands that the fall of the market in 2018 is a completely artificial process that was created and managed by major players in the crypto market. I hope that soon everything will change for the better!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: