Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:03:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EffMining - new generation cryptocurrency  (Read 26381 times)
Handiex

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:54:29 PM

Simply put, now costs more from mining than the income itself, and agree with Bitcoin, the price has fallen in various ways
Agree that Bitcoin fell in price more than once, but always recovered. When the market returns to new heights and mining will again gain a surge in popularity among users.
In the entire market, there are constantly falling and rising, here you need to catch the right moment and buy tokens

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ornanaeder

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:53:18 PM

Simply put, now costs more from mining than the income itself, and agree with Bitcoin, the price has fallen in various ways
Agree that Bitcoin fell in price more than once, but always recovered. When the market returns to new heights and mining will again gain a surge in popularity among users.
I have seen various Bitcoin drops, it constantly has no stability, although like the whole market, the one who can wait can always wait
Caliesnat

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:19:26 PM

I think this project can reincarnate mining, just we will see and then we will see how it will be
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:42:52 AM

In the entire market, there are constantly falling and rising, here you need to catch the right moment and buy tokens
Because right now, it's a great time to make your investment in cryptocurrencies and tokens of crypto projects. Many people are now actively buying digital assets.
Sevreki

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:02:34 PM

Because right now, it's a great time to make your investment in cryptocurrencies and tokens of crypto projects. Many people are now actively buying digital assets.
Trends are going very fast, and most of the people who worked on mining went to the trading exchanges
Eyneloisel

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:33:21 PM

Perhaps this project will change the opinion of some people and remind you of how it used to be mine and make good profits.
Garahain

Activity: 119

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:28:22 PM

Perhaps this project will change the opinion of some people and remind you of how it used to be mine and make good profits.
In any case, there are those people who will be fans of mining, maybe it is not as profitable as before, but it works
Fedianex

Activity: 119

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:33:52 PM

In any case, there are those people who will be fans of mining, maybe it is not as profitable as before, but it works
I heard that they are releasing new equipment in China for mining, the guys know a lot about it, it would be interesting to try
Ornanaeder

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:11:07 PM

I heard that they are releasing new equipment in China for mining, the guys know a lot about it, it would be interesting to try
I even saw on the forum how people were selling equipment in Moscow, there are still customers, and some people know about it for the first time.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:46:32 PM

The fact that the development of new equipment for mining continues only suggests that the market is not dead and is on pause. soon will restart.
Phileste

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:59:43 PM

The fact that the development of new equipment for mining continues only suggests that the market is not dead and is on pause. soon will restart.
I think in a couple of years about mining will remember everything again, the equipment is constantly being updated.
dapp1

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:53:22 PM

The market is not dead, it is just now in a state of freezing, there are people who use it, but they are few, just lost faith in it
CiNik

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:30:56 PM

I saw mining farms on YouTube surveyors, then people still have equipment, even on video cards, although they say that this is the last century
Sevreki

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:07:48 PM

I saw mining farms on YouTube surveyors, then people still have equipment, even on video cards, although they say that this is the last century
People in the past have bought equipment and therefore are still in demand.
Stnev89

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:34:09 PM

I think mining will resume its popularity in a couple of years, the main thing is to find the right approach.
Phileste

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 04:56:10 PM

I think mining will resume its popularity in a couple of years, the main thing is to find the right approach.
Let's hope in some circles he still lives with people and they follow the news from the world of mining
Eyneloisel

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 07:57:18 PM

As a good option, the company may develop its future generation mining equipment in the future.
CiNik

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 07:19:12 PM

As a good option, the company may develop its future generation mining equipment in the future.
As the income of the second line is excellent, the main thing is that the equipment is properly developed and sold.
Stnev89

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:23:41 PM

As the income of the second line is excellent, the main thing is that the equipment is properly developed and sold.
The main thing that the equipment in the future meets the standards, because customers must be satisfied
Caliesnat

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:46:36 PM

The main thing that the equipment in the future meets the standards, because customers must be satisfied
It often needs to be upgraded in order to get as many resources as possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: