Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:27:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EffMining - new generation cryptocurrency  (Read 26387 times)
Ornanaeder

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:04:07 PM

As a good option, the company may develop its future generation mining equipment in the future.
As the income of the second line is excellent, the main thing is that the equipment is properly developed and sold.
The main thing that the equipment in the future meets the standards, because customers must be satisfied
It often needs to be upgraded in order to get as many resources as possible.
It is profitable to sell the equipment no one knows, now at the moment the market is very quiet, recently I have heard almost nothing
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:06:55 PM

I think in a couple of years about mining will remember everything again, the equipment is constantly being updated.
Yes, everything is fine with mining. There was just a time when everyone was doing it and everyone felt like professionals. It's business. And a very liquid business. And means very tight.
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:40:38 PM

I would like to believe that the EffMining project will succeed and the mining industry will get a second wind.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:41:55 PM

I would like to believe that the EffMining project will succeed and the mining industry will get a second wind.
Anything is possible! It's crypto world. Anything can happen here. And even what seems impossible )))
Tamandrac

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:12:03 PM

Anything is possible! It's crypto world. Anything can happen here. And even what seems impossible )))
How do they say: "The impossible is possible?" In the world of cryptocurrency, as for me, everything is real, the main thing is to have a desire
Phileste

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:38:36 PM

I think in a couple of years about mining will remember everything again, the equipment is constantly being updated.
Yes, everything is fine with mining. There was just a time when everyone was doing it and everyone felt like professionals. It's business. And a very liquid business. And means very tight.
Mining as it quickly passed me by, I did not have time to feel its taste, but in any case, he still reminds himself about
CiNik

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:47:01 PM

Mining as it quickly passed me by, I did not have time to feel its taste, but in any case, he still reminds himself about
And on the contrary, I wanted to try myself in mining, I even found investors for my project, but nothing came of it
Sevreki

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:11:26 PM

Yes, you can even start with the fact that the market is constantly changing course every day, well, anything can happen Cheesy
Ornanaeder

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:35:46 PM

Of course, there are a lot of mining competitors on the market right now, I don’t know how it will all happen in the future and whether this project will be able to bypass the rest
Stnev89

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:20:55 PM

Of course, there are a lot of mining competitors on the market right now, I don’t know how it will all happen in the future and whether this project will be able to bypass the rest
A good advertisement will decide everything, if a marketer knows how to direct his actions correctly, then everything will be the way
bor1sokvskiy-kolya

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:46:19 PM

A good advertisement will decide everything, if a marketer knows how to direct his actions correctly, then everything will be the way
Perhaps more depends on the correctness of the choice of advertising and setting Google advords
Eyneloisel

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:52:37 PM

Tell me such a question, who knows, is it still realistic to take part in the bounty?
Sevreki

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 12:09:25 AM

Tell me such a question, who knows, is it still realistic to take part in the bounty?
If I'm not mistaken, then the bounty is still going on, I've seen the other day people throw off reports
Tamandrac

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 12:16:38 AM

I wonder if in the future people will get your token, the most important thing is that it is popular.
Galeos

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 11:15:31 PM

I wonder if in the future people will get your token, the most important thing is that it is popular.
If there is good advertising and correctly targeted, then there will be no problems with popularity
CiNik

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 11:21:10 PM

If there is good advertising and correctly targeted, then there will be no problems with popularity
The guys in the project should be smart, and mining itself is still popular in narrow circles, people even take loans to make their own farm at home
Galeos

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:58:55 PM

The guys in the project should be smart, and mining itself is still popular in narrow circles, people even take loans to make their own farm at home
Only now loans pay off much longer than before, profits have decreased significantly
Stnev89

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:38:11 PM

Only now loans pay off much longer than before, profits have decreased significantly
Let's hope that the project will be able to resume the past of mining with its developments
bor1sokvskiy-kolya

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:54:06 PM

There is very little project site, where the photo of the developers will be posted as a good option Smiley
Kirand

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:08:58 PM

There is very little project site, where the photo of the developers will be posted as a good option Smiley
Must do, although in fact it does not always decide the photo of the team, but the technical part itself, you need to focus on it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: