Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:40:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EffMining - new generation cryptocurrency  (Read 26381 times)
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:42:25 AM

so it is written in the first message from this project,and I myself was wondering why the developers have made such a comparison
Probably because Ethereum was and is one of the most popular coins for miners. But it is the flagship of the market. The flagship of all the crypto industry. Compare with him a useless exercise.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ornanaeder

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:00:38 AM

so it is written in the first message from this project,and I myself was wondering why the developers have made such a comparison
Probably because Ethereum was and is one of the most popular coins for miners. But it is the flagship of the market. The flagship of all the crypto industry. Compare with him a useless exercise.
In any case, there will be tokens that can compete at the level of the ether, everything takes time
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:09:47 AM

All information should be added gradually, because the project is at the very beginning of development.
Well, we are waiting for information from the developers. I really want to know all the details of the project in order to appreciate its prospects.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:44:25 AM

HardCap in 10 thousand airs should be enough, but the course itself in the future may be even less than now
Unfortunately, projects can often fall in price after entering the stock exchange. This happens very often. I hope that project EffMining will only grow!
Bowtone

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:12:17 PM

The budget says there's a bounty. Please give a link. Very little information on the project page.
maybe the information of the bounty campaign of EffMining is in the first post of this topic
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:29:06 PM

The project on the one hand looks very attractive. On the other hand, there is very little information. I would like to know more details to assess the prospects.
Mining on the processor can be quite relevant in our time. This is not as common as mining on video maps. I hope that the EffMining project will find its supporters!
Fedianex

Activity: 119

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:54:28 PM

HardCap in 10 thousand airs should be enough, but the course itself in the future may be even less than now
Unfortunately, projects can often fall in price after entering the stock exchange. This happens very often. I hope that project EffMining will only grow!
It can be like a fall, and growth, here nobody knows how popular the token of the project will be.
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:19:17 PM

with the overall growth of the market, such a drop can be minimal and completely invisible, and then the coin will begin to grow, like the entire crypto market
Ondrakel

Activity: 136

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:44:33 PM

with the overall growth of the market, such a drop can be minimal and completely invisible, and then the coin will begin to grow, like the entire crypto market
Perhaps it will, no one knows, but we will all be waiting for the final stage of the project.
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:55:10 PM

The project on the one hand looks very attractive. On the other hand, there is very little information. I would like to know more details to assess the prospects.
I also try to always keep track of new projects that appear on the crypto market. Sometimes there are very interesting projects. I hope that this will not disappoint us.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:26:16 PM

In any case, there will be tokens that can compete at the level of the ether, everything takes time
To compete with Ethereum you need to have a huge technical potential. It's not enough just to make a unique blockchain. Here you need to create a precedent for the mass use of coins.
Caliesnat

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:34:54 PM

I also try to always keep track of new projects that appear on the crypto market. Sometimes there are very interesting projects. I hope that this will not disappoint us.
There are many interesting projects that are worthy of attention, so I stopped here.
Garahain

Activity: 119

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:06:25 PM

To compete with Ethereum you need to have a huge technical potential. It's not enough just to make a unique blockchain. Here you need to create a precedent for the mass use of coins.
As for me, you just need to understand that this token has long been on the market and has taken its place and it will be very difficult to move it.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:42:51 PM

As for me, you just need to understand that this token has long been on the market and has taken its place and it will be very difficult to move it.
On the market more than a thousand coins and half of them just do not need anyone. This is a controversial issue and everyone decides to invest or not.
Phileste

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:42:23 PM

On the market more than a thousand coins and half of them just do not need anyone. This is a controversial issue and everyone decides to invest or not.
Tokens are really a lot of different, but they constantly buy those tokens that are really popular.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:43:38 AM

There are many interesting projects that are worthy of attention, so I stopped here.
For example, I invest in young projects. Therefore, always looking at what appears on the market new. Here I was attracted by the option of mining on the GPU. Let's see what happens.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:17:52 AM

At the moment, Asic is not popular, as mining is constantly becoming more difficult.
I think that what we are seeing today in the crypto market is a very big game of very big people. They spend hundreds of millions or even billions to remove competitors from the market.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:50:12 AM

Although Ethereum was also not always such a famous project. When it was also a small startup with incomprehensible prospects. so everything can be!
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:25:21 AM

It seems that we are on the verge of a grand pump in the crypto market. It seems to me that after such a long fall - there will simply be a crazy increase in the value of crypto assets. I hope that my investments in projects will bring me solid dividends!
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:01:15 AM

Mining on the processor can be quite relevant in our time. This is not as common as mining on video maps. I hope that the EffMining project will find its supporters!
It is possible that this method of mining coins with the help of the CPU will find many supporters. Since this will allow to extract coins on home computers.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: