Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:20:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Not yet an end for crypto  (Read 25616 times)
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:49:49 PM

Yes, I agree with you and I like the fact that you do not lose hope, because many people already leave the world of crypto. I also believe that everything will still be fine.
I also heard that from many friends. they said that everything will be fine, but now they just do not respond to messages at the BTT and I do not know where they are

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
VPScreator

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:53:36 PM

I am sure that this is not the end for cryptocurrencies, but the fact that the market will fall even more and we will return to the price indicators that were a year ago, this is the most likely outcome.

Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:06:50 PM

This is not the end ! This is a necessary measure before a new rally. The market just needs to scoop up new money, attracting new players with very low prices.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:19:48 PM

The blockchain industry is only at the very beginning of its path, and cryptocurrencies are an integral part of it. The "end station" for crypto is out of the question.
Gatsby club

Activity: 406

keyTango

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:40:48 PM

As in any other business, success will come only after a person will solve a large number of problems, the same thing happens in the world of cryptocurrencies - at such moments as are now a huge number of people who early was hoped for easy money - they make for themselves the conclusion that they will never again have deal with cryptocurrency, and they will leave this market, while a small number of other people continue to do their work, and these people will remain winners after a while.

lotfipro

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:51:11 PM

It's not an end for crypto, it's end for downtrend. I think that in the next year crypto will start gowing. And the next bullrun will be more faster and bigger. The first target for selling is 25k$ for 1 btc.
gaj ahmada

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:00:40 PM

I see that there are many people who think that this is the end of crypto but I don't feel that way because even though crypto is falling but crypto actually has experienced something like this a number of times and still survives and I'm sure crypto will also survive I am sure that crypto will grow because I see that many people know and are interested in crypto
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:03:40 PM

You're right. Now people say a lot of negativity about crypto, but it's not. Why can't they believe her, because crypto has already shown what she's capable of. Previously, it was much more difficult when the crypto community was small, because there was no confidence that the crypto currency will be able to achieve something. However, they were able to believe in it and you see what it led to. So why don't you believe in her now, when she was just at the beginning of her career? Don't worry about it, crypto will live.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:04:48 PM

I do believe that cryptocurrency will not come to an end although it's next 10 or 50 years. No matter how many dumps will happen but they won't be able to kill cryptocurrency. Although at the moment market is being in bad situation but this is not the first time crypto market like this so I believe it'll get over it soon.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:27:38 PM

the cypto market is currently only experiencing a cycle that is not good, it would be great to buy some altcoins that have the potential to become better future investments and wait for prices to be more profitable, most importantly, not giving up and continuing until the crypto market returns to the right path
I agree. It is not the end but a start to invest again. Crypto will come back on the market in it good prices. This downfall is a challenge to everyone who will be stronger and patiently wait for it to recover and still believe on crypto and take this dip as an opportunity to buy more volume to hold. Market has circulating continuously, it won't stay at the bottom.

tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:31:53 PM

Prices that rise and fall in the world of cryptocurrency are reasonable, market demand and supply are dynamic, cannot be fully controlled. Cryptocurrency also has seasons, sometimes it's crowded sometimes, just like other commodities. The only thing we need is to be patient and adapt to every situation.

ellensmith025

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:45:36 AM

So in all life, those who give up before never receive rewards. Succeed only those who truly believe in what, well, or in extreme cases, those who were at the right time in the right place, but such units. And all the others have gone the way of many mistakes and losses before they reach their goal.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
fly99

Activity: 421

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:48:40 AM

Do you actually think that the cryptocurrency is still going on? Then you don't have to waste time discussing, you should go buy coins. I think the cryptocurrency market is over, and many investors have left the cryptocurrency. There is no reason to say that the cryptocurrency is not over.

R9s

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:00:24 AM

I think the long-term market decline will only bring us two results!
1. All investors are afraid to invest because all cryptocurrencies are falling and not stopping!
2. A large number of whales/sharks take over the market at low prices, and the bull market reappears!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
GalaxyWorld

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:01:25 AM

It's going to end, now the value of the coin is going down dizzy, ETH only $ 90, that's a price unimaginable. In my opinion, we should not join this market again.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:17:54 AM

I think electronic money will soon end, because now the value of the coins are declining and they fall to the lowest, while they pull the value of the coin to ETH and BTC are down.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:59:34 AM

We need a regulation. This process is far too complicated right now but we have seen the improvements over the last year so if we keep moving in that direction it will get there.
sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 12:47:48 PM

I don't think it's the end of crypto coins. but you need not wait for a long time ascension. It will take a long time before the market finds its balance. Currently, it seems to be difficult to rise due to the sales of the banana.
After the second quarter of 2019, the rise begins.

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
kisfoxs

Activity: 289
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:10:06 PM

Crypto will continue and will not end. This is the crypto-coin market where you buy and sell. So this market is always changing because there you buy and sell transactions. When prices rise due to large market demand, and the market decreases because many people sell. Of course, this is normal, so you have to stay patient and not make sales in panic.

https://cerlos.io
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
🏠 -> Transforming The Trillion-dollar Building Materials Industry <- 🏠
reagansimms

Activity: 980
Merit: 555

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:11:49 PM

Prices that rise and fall in the world of cryptocurrency are reasonable, market demand and supply are dynamic, cannot be fully controlled. Cryptocurrency also has seasons, sometimes it's crowded sometimes, just like other commodities. The only thing we need is to be patient and adapt to every situation.
That's reasonable thinking we shouldn't complain when the price goes down and has fun when the price is High, the price of bitcoin or altcoin is entirely a decisive market not someone or company, this often happens in the cryptocurrency world don't complain when the price decreases in someday, certainly will increase again but only the time we don't know yet.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: