Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:04:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Not yet an end for crypto  (Read 25613 times)
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 02:23:07 PM

This market will never end but people talk when market start dropping but no one asks in rising mode. The bear cycle go long this year and many investors lose their patience but this market will give decent returns to those who wait for some time as revival will happen any time from now.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:45:54 PM

the cypto market is currently only experiencing a cycle that is not good, it would be great to buy some altcoins that have the potential to become better future investments and wait for prices to be more profitable, most importantly, not giving up and continuing until the crypto market returns to the right path

Their are a lot of altcoin which is useful and in the other hand their is some altcoin which has no value at all. Well it explained it clearly we need to gather more coins which has a bigger value and can accomodate all the needs that we have also can do transactions and that is better one. The good thing is we need to conclude for a firm decisions.
deppil90

Activity: 434
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:48:36 PM

I see everything is a normal thing, where the wheels keep spinning, the current price will not affect the community, even if you are smart then now is a profitable thing to invest
HarrisonErnest

Activity: 188
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:58:22 PM

There is a saying that the road to success is not always smooth.This is just exactly what crypto inves tment portrays. In the business of crypto, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.The fact that there is a very high level of dip in crypto market currently is not enough reason to conclude that an end has come to crypto.I know that the bearish market situation at present  in the crypto world would  make many crypto lovers to be having a second thought of relinquishing their ardent commitment to crypto investment since no tangible profit is forthcoming but honestly, that is not the best option.What crypto is going through now is just a bend and not the end . In a short while from now, things will amend for better .This is not yet the end for crypto but rather a bend for something better.

My hopes are with PRG, as they are launching their first co working space, the idea is worth investing and I think that this is the best cannabis coin out there.

Other than that I believe in Alts that have a promising team are going to gain exponentially. Have a look at the following:

EOS, QTUM, AION, GAS, PRG and NEO

These are the projects that I’m going for, I have good hopes for these.
Daha19

Activity: 725

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:05:04 PM

Well, if you think logically, without sharp drops there can not be big price bounces, well, these are quite logical things.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER    
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
okeanos

Activity: 215
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:29:57 PM

This collapse must give founders and advisers of ICOs a new approach. We need strong and well designed projects which must have a solution for every financial problem. Most of the ICO even can not catch the market condition and sell their ETH becuse they were not funded enough for development. Without enough money development will take more time which will make investors unhappy and sell their coins too.
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:39:18 PM

I think this kind of situation already we have seen in the past and this is normal in crypto. We can not say that this is the end , we will see it back to the moon soon.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:03:47 PM

Not yet. But it is not known and it is not clear what the situation on the market will be next. because it is difficult to predict. but I hope to the last that this is not the end
That's right, hope is the most valuable thing we have left today, which allows us to believe in the market and try not to leave our opportunities, because if we miss now, in the future it will not be right and we will lose a lot.
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:06:43 PM

There is a saying that the road to success is not always smooth.This is just exactly what crypto inves tment portrays. In the business of crypto, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.The fact that there is a very high level of dip in crypto market currently is not enough reason to conclude that an end has come to crypto.I know that the bearish market situation at present  in the crypto world would  make many crypto lovers to be having a second thought of relinquishing their ardent commitment to crypto investment since no tangible profit is forthcoming but honestly, that is not the best option.What crypto is going through now is just a bend and not the end . In a short while from now, things will amend for better .This is not yet the end for crypto but rather a bend for something better.
the statement ending for crypto that we now see frequently in forums is simply not possible, this is just a small obstacle that might change to the best position in the near future for crypto.

el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:10:37 PM

I would be glad if the crypto market recovered soon.
At the moment, the prices are hardly bearable.
I really do not want to look at the prices anymore and i also hope it is not the end of crypto, but i am unsure.
Nggedebus

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:17:09 PM

The crypto world still has it's strength to struggle in this downward condition. We all can see that the market right now is moving up again.
Hopefully this is the sign of a bull to come.
alexsoul

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:29:51 PM

I agree with your opinion and believe that this is not the end for cryptocurrencies. We are used to measure the success of projects in the value of their tokens, but despite the fall, this year the developers continue to actively work on improvements and everything is done to simplify the use of cryptocurrency, to make this process convenient, fast and safe. I am sure that in 2019 we will see a positive dynamics of the courses.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
SloveNing
Copper Member

Activity: 122

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:40:14 PM

Cryptocurrency is a great technology that must continue to be developed, even though now the market is bearish and all the price coins are falling does not mean the end of cryptocurrency, now what is needed is increased security for owners of cryptocurrency digital assets so that many people flock to investment.
poiska7662

Activity: 192

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:50:51 PM

it just a small struggle of cryptocurrency, it just because of last year BTC was making a popularity in an instant. for sure it will pump again and it will hit more than $20,000.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
leow

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:58:12 PM

I completely agree with you! And I am more than sure that the current situation in the market is not the end for cryptocurrencies, but only the beginning of a long way. This is a difficult stage for every investor, and not everyone will be able to pass it. Many will leave the market forever mistakenly believing that the cryptocurrency market is dead and will never give profit to its investors
marados

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:14:40 PM

This definitely isn't an end for crypto. That market volatility is a normal thing for technology that is new and hasn't been mass adopted yet to get some stability. We are all here early adopters, and really history tend to repeat itself, and if we look at past years of crypto market we can see that after every major fall in price we reached new all time highs, I believe that it is about to happen again. So I do believe in it long term, especially in blockchain technology which is going to change the world as we know it.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Whisper555

Activity: 168

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 05:24:06 PM

Of course, the market is subject to various kinds of manipulations. But there is an absolute certainty that this is not the end, but only the beginning for the cryptoindustry. And if someone finally decided to leave the market, I am sure that he will return in 1-2 years when the situation changes. Well, the rest are purchased and hold their coins.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:28:47 PM

Only those who invest momentarily for greed when hearing the profits from the crypto bring new crypto thought has come to an end. They argue that those who stay behind are just losers and do not realize the realities ahead
fakmee

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:43:51 PM

I agree with your opinion and believe that this is not the end for cryptocurrencies. We are used to measure the success of projects in the value of their tokens, but despite the fall, this year the developers continue to actively work on improvements and everything is done to simplify the use of cryptocurrency, to make this process convenient, fast and safe. I am sure that in 2019 we will see a positive dynamics of the courses.
provided we stay on our path and continue to believe in blockchain technology, of course the world will become more developed and there will be many people who will develop it. so just wait when that time will happen
Evushko

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:10:38 PM

I also hope for success and I wait for it constantly! And my expectations will not be in vain! And everything will be cool !!!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: