Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:01:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Not yet an end for crypto  (Read 25616 times)
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:11:04 AM

I also believe that the end of cryptocurrency is not yet written in the world history. In my opinion this is just a beginning to the road of progress. Normally, we cannot define the success if we are not from drastic falls. Bitcoin wouldn't allow its creation to put an end, in fact bitcoin will do more adjustments for improvements purposes.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:22:07 AM

think of the moment is the abyss on the crypto. but after that, of course, there will be an increase and it could be to accept the results. It's just too much less patient and finally went and thus say that this fall and end crypto on crypto. Maybe if want to wait and gather more assets then they will feel the results of their investments. But if you want instant results then the crypto is not the right place.
tridverju
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:29:37 AM

I am sure that this is not the end. Crypto has a very bright future and those that are selling their coins or tokens for pennies should completely quit this market. When we will reach mass adoption, we will see another market.
oho

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:46:10 AM

I agree with the author! Of course, after such a take-off, there must be a fall, and very serious! At the moment, many projects are ready to roll out their products and introduce them into our lives, many of the largest world-famous companies are introducing blockchain into their work! We are on the verge of implementation cryptocurrency in our lives, have patience!

[
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:37:32 AM

There is a saying that the road to success is not always smooth.This is just exactly what crypto inves tment portrays. In the business of crypto, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.The fact that there is a very high level of dip in crypto market currently is not enough reason to conclude that an end has come to crypto.I know that the bearish market situation at present  in the crypto world would  make many crypto lovers to be having a second thought of relinquishing their ardent commitment to crypto investment since no tangible profit is forthcoming but honestly, that is not the best option.What crypto is going through now is just a bend and not the end . In a short while from now, things will amend for better .This is not yet the end for crypto but rather a bend for something better.
The current cryptocurrency market is very low, and maintaining an optimistic attitude is the most important.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
zerocashdev

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:39:47 AM

This is certainly not the end of cryptocurrency, it is a simple manipulation because remember yourself at a time when bitcoin and all other coins grew, everyone said it was the future, that bitcoin would cost 50,000 and now when the market fell, everyone says it’s the end of the market so don’t pay attention to this.
VaLeRaaa

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 12:28:36 PM

It is rather futile idea that crypto will end ,it may take shape of another type can be far or less acceptable .

What end can we talk about? There is a gradual acceptance around the world at the government level. This is just the beginning.

South Korea’s National Assembly to Engage in First Crypto Debate: Possible Outcomes.
On December 10, South Korea’s National Assembly along with several members of the Congress are set to hold the country’s first official debate around crypto involving high profile government officials.
https://www.ccn.com/south-koreas-national-assembly-to-engage-in-first-crypto-debate-possible-outcomes/

funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 12:44:35 PM

It is rather futile idea that crypto will end ,it may take shape of another type can be far or less acceptable .

What end can we talk about? There is a gradual acceptance around the world at the government level. This is just the beginning.

South Korea’s National Assembly to Engage in First Crypto Debate: Possible Outcomes.
On December 10, South Korea’s National Assembly along with several members of the Congress are set to hold the country’s first official debate around crypto involving high profile government officials.
https://www.ccn.com/south-koreas-national-assembly-to-engage-in-first-crypto-debate-possible-outcomes/

After G20 meetings we have a hope again for cryptocurrencies. They've decide make a tax regulation. It is good news for us. Yes we will have to pay tax but market will be recovered after state recognation!

You can read about G20 meetings: https://blockonomi.com/g20-tax-crypto-transactions/
heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 12:54:13 PM

I don't agree that Crypto will gonna come to an end because as we can see many people still supporting the currency they want to invest. And I think most of people will gonna be interested this coming year when they started to invest their money this year they can get a better profit.

bbenpieters

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:05:59 PM

There is a saying that the road to success is not always smooth.This is just exactly what crypto inves tment portrays. In the business of crypto, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.The fact that there is a very high level of dip in crypto market currently is not enough reason to conclude that an end has come to crypto.I know that the bearish market situation at present  in the crypto world would  make many crypto lovers to be having a second thought of relinquishing their ardent commitment to crypto investment since no tangible profit is forthcoming but honestly, that is not the best option.What crypto is going through now is just a bend and not the end . In a short while from now, things will amend for better .This is not yet the end for crypto but rather a bend for something better.
i agree!! well said bro!
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 01:09:14 PM

This crypto market will never end and it will grow by time as now awareness about crypto currencies is growing significantly because of print and social media and more quarries are coming about this market and we will see a lot of new investors in coming years to this market.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Hoxysado

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:11:19 PM

of course it is not the end as there are so many potential successful projects and i believe tat cryptocurrency world will rule soon
Hoxysado

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:12:16 PM

This crypto market will never end and it will grow by time as now awareness about crypto currencies is growing significantly because of print and social media and more quarries are coming about this market and we will see a lot of new investors in coming years to this market.
the xryptocurrency world has a lot of chances to become an influencial part of the economy in the nearest future
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:31:29 PM

Many people love to shout about the fact that this is the end. Most likely, they do not even know that such a drop has already been with bitcoin more than once. If I'm not mistaken, it was somewhere in 2013. Of course then it cost less, but rose and fell just as hard.

vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:32:47 PM

That's right.  Whatever the current market situation, I don’t think that cryptocurrency will end in the near future!
Altf4

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:43:24 PM

This is not the end for crypto yet , and as I believe ,cryptocurrency will not die , it will become the alternate currency of the world ,aside from fiat money, this market falldown is just part of of the circulation of cryptocurrency in the market , and I do not think that it would be realized that crypto will be dying .

cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 01:49:10 PM

Thanks for this great advice you are giving us,the information is very helpful to the cryptocurrency community, nobody should panic now because we are quite realistic that the downtrend will soon come to an end

HOMT