Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:18:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Not yet an end for crypto  (Read 25618 times)
hungafub
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:43:50 PM

In terms of adoption that has been quite noticeably hindered by delays in regulation or at least clarification on risks for consumers. Regulation is now coming, in particular to the US market, which will pave the way for Institutions to hold and utilise. I think this year has been a painfully slow for those focussed on price. But for those looking for signs 'Digital Assets' will be adopted by organisations for public and private use there have been very productive steps.
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:52:05 PM

In the vast majority of alts the currency has either no use case, limited use case, or what I would call shoe horned use case, meaning the use case does not make any sense and is just there for purely speculative value. The latter being at least the developer is trying to incorporate some value into the coin. Thinking like the coin has value will get you rekked, which is precisely why 99% of these alts will eventually end in zero.
thehulkk

Activity: 442
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:52:18 PM

Surely this is not the end for electronic money. Although electronic money is still very new and has many difficulties, it cannot be denied but its advantages. Electronic money carries anonymity, fast transactions and most importantly anyone can invest in electronic money.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io [/b]║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Absolutep

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:54:01 PM

Definitely crypto is not going to die soon,though is going through some difficult time but to me that is part of the process,it will surely gain more groung and be more useful in the future.
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:04:33 PM

I don't think anyone really believes the crypto market is going to die... It's just been on a 10 year bull run and is now under going a much needed sell off. Once it retraces a good amount, maybe 50% or so, it will start to pick up again.
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:05:04 PM

I also never believe that crypto currencies will end so fast, prices do often fall but that is not the only sign that the crypto currency will die

ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:14:40 PM

I, just like you, believe that everything that is happening now is not the end of cryptocurrency. Most likely this is a set of positions for a new, even bigger breakthrough, but as a rule, before that you need to gain strength. If the cryptocurrency had come to an end, then already now we would observe prices in the region of 0 USD, but this is not the case and it pleases. This bad time will pass and there will definitely be an opportunity to see the growth of the crypto market.
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:15:22 PM

There is a saying that the road to success is not always smooth.This is just exactly what crypto inves tment portrays. In the business of crypto, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.The fact that there is a very high level of dip in crypto market currently is not enough reason to conclude that an end has come to crypto.I know that the bearish market situation at present  in the crypto world would  make many crypto lovers to be having a second thought of relinquishing their ardent commitment to crypto investment since no tangible profit is forthcoming but honestly, that is not the best option.What crypto is going through now is just a bend and not the end . In a short while from now, things will amend for better .This is not yet the end for crypto but rather a bend for something better.

To be honest. This is a very complex bend. Enthusiasm ends when there is no profit for a long time. And you need to open your eyes. Spend a lot of time here and believe in the future? If nothing changes how you think in 2019 how many projects will release their tokens? I think a few units.

Marpuah046

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 04:23:45 PM

I, just like you, believe that everything that is happening now is not the end of cryptocurrency. Most likely this is a set of positions for a new, even bigger breakthrough, but as a rule, before that you need to gain strength. If the cryptocurrency had come to an end, then already now we would observe prices in the region of 0 USD, but this is not the case and it pleases. This bad time will pass and there will definitely be an opportunity to see the growth of the crypto market.

That's right, because the big storm is temporary and will recover at the right time. so there is no word ending in cryptocurrency is just bullshit, the journey to success is still very long
acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 04:25:15 PM

Crypto market collapsing doesn't mean that it's coming to an end. It's just resting and getting ready to bounce back big time. This year is full of controversies, a lot of fake news also so after overcoming those trials then we are ready to get up.

BitcoinCazh

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:27:46 PM

yeah, where ever your invest thats always have risk, where ever, and in the 2017 crypto have good grow, and in this year their dropped, this is is risk invest in crypto, not always profit you will take, some times you must ready for this one. who is still stay with crypto i believe thats person will get profit
MirclIX

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:30:04 PM

For the cryptocurrency market, everything is just beginning.
We noticed a slight increase in Bitcoin and many promising coins.
This gives hope to believe that this upward movement will continue and the recovery of the cryptocurrency market will continue in 2019.
Now is the time to wait and gain new knowledge in the field of cryptocurrency in order to properly manage their investments after recovery.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:40:47 PM

There is a saying that the road to success is not always smooth.This is just exactly what crypto inves tment portrays. In the business of crypto, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.The fact that there is a very high level of dip in crypto market currently is not enough reason to conclude that an end has come to crypto.I know that the bearish market situation at present  in the crypto world would  make many crypto lovers to be having a second thought of relinquishing their ardent commitment to crypto investment since no tangible profit is forthcoming but honestly, that is not the best option.What crypto is going through now is just a bend and not the end . In a short while from now, things will amend for better .This is not yet the end for crypto but rather a bend for something better.

Whom are you trying to convince? Smiley
The more people will despair and sell their crypto, the sooner crypto will turn bullish and we will see a new rally.
Let the people panic and just watch this show Smiley This is going to be very interesting.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:50:42 PM

With what is happening now is a very natural thing. The market really needs to be in red so that many people will invest. And I'm sure this market price will slowly rise again.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:54:33 PM

I think everyone who has an opinion and tries to understand everything, understand that this is not the end. If you are used to follow someone else's opinion, then you will surely consider that the cryptocurrency has come to an end. But having understood, you will understand that this is just one of the stages of its development and do not worry about its future. You should understand that a new market is being formed, which is comparable to the emergence of the Internet and its development takes time.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:45:23 PM

I think everyone who has an opinion and tries to understand everything, understand that this is not the end. If you are used to follow someone else's opinion, then you will surely consider that the cryptocurrency has come to an end. But having understood, you will understand that this is just one of the stages of its development and do not worry about its future. You should understand that a new market is being formed, which is comparable to the emergence of the Internet and its development takes time.

Most people think the market must be growing permanently, and every passing day must be better than the previous one! ROFL! In reality, the situation differs from their dreams. Only smart people will succeed in this market!

chenczane

Activity: 430

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:49:35 PM

The price decrease opens a new opportunity for me. I now hodl multiple coins and I purchased it at a cheap price. If I remember correctly, the coins I were holding are six times cheaper compared to its price a few months ago. I think this is a good deal and opens a lot of way on how I will sell. It can be short term or long term, as long as a I am satisfied with the price.
anaumar

Activity: 383

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:05:47 PM

cryptocurrency is not over yet and in my opinion, every year cryptpcurrency is definitely experiencing a situation where there are so many problems faced by cryptpcurrency but always get a solution so we must remain optimistic

CCN     CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN    
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰      Service Thread    Whitepaper
AndRE177

Activity: 322

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:10:25 PM

Of course, it will be so - the cryptocurrency market will grow as soon as the necessary time comes. The path to earnings always has obstacles. Anyone who wants to make easy money, must find another place to invest.

amanarora_1

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:16:34 PM

In last some days, market goes up with which the ray of hope is awake for the crypto world. Everyone still believes, that one day is not so far when market completely bulls and change the game. So profit beat lose with huge margin in this race. Now that's the gift of patience which everyone makes from last one year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: