Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:31:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Not yet an end for crypto  (Read 25613 times)
Orcunland

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:00:11 AM

Crypto will survive if you ask me. I believe it will stay as long as possible with blockchain technology. And I personally know that blockchain is being accepted by any company, government or people. Let's hope to see more examples.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:03:25 AM

Of course we all know that it is not the end. In cryptocurrency, FUD is very normal and we have to encourage each until the market recovers. That time is very evident and we must wait. Be strong and be patient guys.
I agree with you mate. We need to be very optimistic in here even if the market doesn't meet our expectations. We have to understand that everything happens for a reason. Sooner or later the market will recovers and just always believe on that even if others spreading fuds in here.
Orcunland

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:09:18 AM

totally agree. We are going to see some delightful days if we survive in this chainsaw market. Stay strong guys.
maytari2009

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:15:00 AM

Crypto markecap might lost big amount of investmen in last few months, but i think current marketcap is still nice. At beggining, crypto value was nothing and for now they have value and still have potential to growth.
ronwewee
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:37:09 AM

Is this story still in progress? Mate just change the topic and share some valuable information in this as it will be useful to others. Once the market recovers these stuffs will be stopped, if you are giving a hope I am really happy with that.

I guess he is just providing us hope, especially those newbies in the cryptocurrency space and bitcoin talk forum. They are easily can be affected by hypes and fake news that might result for them to be disinterested.
babyxxbaby

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:20:34 PM

This question arises in any business. People tend to believe and not believe it directly depends on their success in life. Cryptocurrency is a good tool in modern life. And it will be accurately implemented in various structures and organizations. This requires a quality product and no more.
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:26:19 PM

I agree and I think most of the investors believe in this that is why they are still here. I believe that future of crypto is bright those who believe and stay will be the winners.
bosede1

Activity: 714
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:46:02 PM

Seriously crypto world has gone red, I was checking my portfolio of recent and as day goes by it is dropping gradually which I am not very pleased about. But deep inside of me I know is not yet an end for crypto, still looking for the brighter side which will shine green light like the last quarter of 2017.Let's keep all going till then.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:46:12 PM

crypto isn't over yet. price decline is not the end of the crypto world, crypto travel is still far away ..besides, there are many altcoins that appear every day, of course the market remains active and does not stop. I don't know how far to the last point, what is clear for now is that I am sure that the crypto market can recover and prices rise again.
it's true that price declines are not the end of everything, even things like that are often experienced by crypto and in the end crypto can rise again even though the price becomes more expensive every year than before and therefore I am sure that such a thing will repeat again on the bearish that happens now

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Babbylily1112

Activity: 247

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 06:57:03 PM

This is just the beginning  for crypto as many people are yet to embrace  it, even with the red market I believe strongly that things will turn  out great cos for any project to turn out great, it must go through some hurdles and that's exactly what crypto is going through now

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:59:22 PM

I do not think that the crypto currency will die, it will be alive and we can see lots of moments that show us that the crypto currency will be demanded and lots people and structures and organizations will be interested in it. of course it will be transformed a lot comparing with previous years, but will not disappear I am sure in it.
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 08:42:59 PM

I support your opinion, in my opinion too many people panic and shout that the cryptocurrency has come to an end. But none of them can make arguments, because they have not studied the market and they are ready to give up before the fear of uncertainty. If you know how to think sensibly and constantly study cryptocurrency, then you should understand that this is only the next stage of market development and only growth is waiting for us ahead.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:37:46 PM

There will no end for crypto Because government can't banned it all over the world because the money of investors which is invested from different altcoins will pop like a bubble if they banned crypto.
They can because they have the power, but the question is, can they stop us? the answer is obviously no, it's decentralized and they cannot find all those miners who will facilitate us in the system, we may go back to the early stage but bitcoin will remain.
Maybe the end of hope to be profitable but I believe when it dump, it will rise also and we are due for a rise this year.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ConvallAria

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:15:03 PM

I believe that the era of cryptocurrency is just beginning. That is why now is a good time to invest in the most powerful and promising projects.

Ben Shedly

Activity: 242

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:34:40 PM

Of course we all know that it is not the end. In cryptocurrency, FUD is very normal and we have to encourage each until the market recovers. That time is very evident and we must wait. Be strong and be patient guys.

I would say more. Now that time when all are checked for durability. Those who will be able to survive now and will not sell their coins at minimal prices will earn very well in the future.

givary

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:56:42 PM

Many investors leave the market due to increasingly collapsing price conditions. But this is not the end of Crypto. If we look at the previous year, market prices have experienced the same thing. So I think this is normal in the crypto market, so the market will also rise again
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 03:52:17 AM

No one can says that crypyo ends for now or soon, instead cryptocurrency takes upgrades and development even the market experiencing some downs. However cryptocurrency just starts again to comeback as we can see it for ethereum coin.
Krassows

Activity: 392

https://saturn.black

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:11:48 AM

Crypto isn't over yet and I'm sure the cryptocurrency will last a long time in the future, now cryptocurrency is in the recovery period of course this will take time for everything to run normally again, what we can do now is certainly waiting for the cryptocurrency to recover

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:15:56 AM

Crypto is not only a coin the medium of payment but it is a new creativity and technology for the world all over. So, cryptocurrency has the same value as of your fiat currency. Due to the nature of virtual and anonymous this is the issue for every Govt. But now some Govts are accept it as the legal tender. So, we finally we say that technology will never stop or end. So, does the crypto also never end.
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:26:31 AM

There is a saying that the road to success is not always smooth.This is just exactly what crypto inves tment portrays. In the business of crypto, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.The fact that there is a very high level of dip in crypto market currently is not enough reason to conclude that an end has come to crypto.I know that the bearish market situation at present  in the crypto world would  make many crypto lovers to be having a second thought of relinquishing their ardent commitment to crypto investment since no tangible profit is forthcoming but honestly, that is not the best option.What crypto is going through now is just a bend and not the end . In a short while from now, things will amend for better .This is not yet the end for crypto but rather a bend for something better.
Its not just in crypto that has rocky road, any kind of business has it. it's just up to us able to bear it or not, and about end of cyrpto, as long as there are people who still using it, then it will still alive no matter what happen, even when the price is so much low or high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: