Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:48:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Not yet an end for crypto  (Read 25618 times)
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:01:03 PM

Well yes i can say that a few months ago i didn't believe that crypto world would recover from its massive drop, and i still don't know what to expect from the market, but i think that we are in a situation where we can't do much so we just have to wait and see if the BTC will go up in a few months or or if it will stand still.
I agree in that I believe that we cannot really predict the future of crypto.. even if we are now on a very dip but I believe that we are going to rise soon and maybe it is only take a few months because it is now slowly rising . Crypto will not going to end because after the very huge dip it will back to rising and maybe it will become more amazing in the near future due to the continuous used of it maybe it many people will believe on it someday.
overnight03

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:01:46 PM

I believe it will be not an end for crypto , cryptocurrency has a huge potential for the future of the world, especially blockchain technology. For me, this is simply a downtrend, it will be a step back for a jump

bdc2343

Activity: 296

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:13:09 PM

I agree.  All that is happening now is not the end, but most likely only the beginning of the next round of cryptocurrency development!

Yes, starting again is very likely to happen with the current situation, don't worry about whether crypto can die or not, worry about making money and stop those stupid thoughts. Just do it and a good reward will come  Shocked

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Meizu

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:17:59 PM

Who knows, maybe this is the end, for some coins, and their price will never go to the moon. So, carefully analyze what coins in your portfolio.  Cool
Yes, I think it is normal that not all coins will be able to survive in this market, as today they divorced too much and in my opinion more than half are absolutely meaningless and hopeless. But this does not mean that crypto has come to an end, I believe this is just the beginning.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
Smon

Activity: 271

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:19:24 PM

I think that today's difficulties will not scare away those who believed  in this currency and its future, and only those who came here by chance will be intimidated.

Your opinion may be correct and may not be, because I think a lot of people have learned very carefully to step into crypto to invest, it is not easy to fool them easily. So I think it is very likely that this is only positive news from some of the ingredients, unreliable  Sad

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
passeroutpass

Activity: 438

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:22:44 PM

I believe it will be not an end for crypto , cryptocurrency has a huge potential for the future of the world, especially blockchain technology. For me, this is simply a downtrend, it will be a step back for a jump
but the jump can only happen at the end of this year. I agree that cryptocurrency has not come to an end, but it’s still far from recovery
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:32:37 PM

Who knows, maybe this is the end, for some coins, and their price will never go to the moon. So, carefully analyze what coins in your portfolio.  Cool
Any fall, for certain coins becomes the beginning of the end, but to say that the last collapse of prices is the end for the cryptocurrency, too loud and premature

magnum cyber

Activity: 775
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:34:15 PM

bad situation is indeed in crypto, who said this is normal? fluctuations are normal in the crypto world, but a very drastic decline is not normal. if a drastic drop is normal in crypto, then why are we in crypto? to waste our money? no .
in the future crypto will definitely develop better, I believe that

pidie

Activity: 639
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:37:43 PM

Right. we see that lately it's very troubling about the development of crypto. because many coin prices dropped significantly on the market. the most important thing in the direction of success is to remain optimistic and work hard regardless of the conditions and situations for the price of crypto currencies.
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:40:06 PM

The death of a small crypt will only benefit. We are so spread over thousands of semi-scam projects that we forgot about the main goal. There should be 20-30 teams left, and this is with a very large margin. An analogy comes to mind about the times of development of computer networks to TCP / IP, when each office sawed protocols as it saw. Or charging for mobile phones, each vendor had its own. As a result, everything was standardized, a pair of interfaces remained. Globally, we must move in a similar direction, I am sure that this will happen evolutionarily. You don’t need to go far, now the courses are sunk, the teams of developers will start to get a little sad without bonuses and move on to more successful projects. Headhunters from fiatnyh payment systems is the time to activate.
crypto44z

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:42:53 PM

Any fall, for certain coins becomes the beginning of the end, but to say that the last collapse of prices is the end for the cryptocurrency, too loud and premature
Crytpo trading is very difficult. I think cryptocurrency market will not end. And it is only the begining. Always be very careful when you making some investments.
casternetwork

Activity: 294

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:48:52 PM

the cypto market is currently only experiencing a cycle that is not good, it would be great to buy some altcoins that have the potential to become better future investments and wait for prices to be more profitable, most importantly, not giving up and continuing until the crypto market returns to the right path

Yes, the most important thing is not to give up, just keep and wait for a while, chances are it is trying to come back, recover but not yet. Nothing is difficult, see as a trial for crypto to overcome and better, new  Roll Eyes

Am I spamming? Report me!
gerjiss

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:52:18 PM

A long fall makes everyone think about what will happen next with cryptocurrencies, but for some reason I am sure that in any case, even if the market falls two times lower, it will quickly rebound and prices will only grow stronger.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
oly4life
Copper Member

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:56:32 PM

I believe the end of crypto to me is when I finally give up which to me not looking in that direction yet, infact a maximizing this period the best I can by doing more good bounties
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:00:19 PM

Yes of course, i am 1000 percent agree on this statement that this is not yet the end for Crypto and this could not be happen ever. Yes that sometimes market will struggle but things will be better as soon as possible, because pumping will always be the next after dumping.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:01:09 PM

I think Crypto doesn't end, because Crypto also has a long period of time. Because Krypto is also good for getting benefits both in the short and long term.
Specimen

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:04:55 PM

crypto is still far from the word ends, the development of the era is still ongoing, so is crypto. the development of crypto technology will be more advanced and crypto will become more friendly for mass adoption

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
HK88

Activity: 193
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:07:36 PM

I think it's true that crypto continues. as long as the altcoin still exists and continues to appear it will not make crypto end only some of them are left if there are no further developments.
Bairbe

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:09:56 PM

I agree, the time will come and everything will change for the better, but to say when is simply not realistic, therefore, it remains only to wait!
belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:51:29 AM

There is a saying that the road to success is not always smooth.This is just exactly what crypto inves tment portrays. In the business of crypto, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.The fact that there is a very high level of dip in crypto market currently is not enough reason to conclude that an end has come to crypto.I know that the bearish market situation at present  in the crypto world would  make many crypto lovers to be having a second thought of relinquishing their ardent commitment to crypto investment since no tangible profit is forthcoming but honestly, that is not the best option.What crypto is going through now is just a bend and not the end . In a short while from now, things will amend for better .This is not yet the end for crypto but rather a bend for something better.

In any case, crypto technology will continue to live and develop in the future. Of course, now the crypto market is really experiencing very difficult times. But I am sure that the situation will definitely improve over time - now we need to use excellent opportunities for profitable investments, while prices remain minimal.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: