Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:56:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Not yet an end for crypto  (Read 25616 times)
buleidada

Activity: 520
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:50:48 AM

There is a saying that the road to success is not always smooth.This is just exactly what crypto inves tment portrays. In the business of crypto, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.The fact that there is a very high level of dip in crypto market currently is not enough reason to conclude that an end has come to crypto.I know that the bearish market situation at present  in the crypto world would  make many crypto lovers to be having a second thought of relinquishing their ardent commitment to crypto investment since no tangible profit is forthcoming but honestly, that is not the best option.What crypto is going through now is just a bend and not the end . In a short while from now, things will amend for better .This is not yet the end for crypto but rather a bend for something better.
for me, saying that it is true that crypto is indeed in a difficult situation, but I believe it will definitely be successful again because crypto has been developing for a long time and at this price is already a good price
buleidada

Activity: 520

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:53:50 AM

The fact that many have decided that the crypto market has come to an end should play into your hands. In my opinion, when others sell, it is a great opportunity to buy cryptocurrency at a lower price. You can now form your ideal portfolio that will make you rich.
yes with the current market if we want to invest long term now is the time because the price of coins is still very affordable and wait a few years later will definitely make you profit very much
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:03:25 AM

Of course, this is not the end of crypto, it is just normal market cycle to have bull and bear periods. If you look at the historical graph, you will see that bear market happened a few times before this.
crispyfry211

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:05:01 AM

Its not the end for cryptocurrency but it is a start a new beginning for cryptocurrency recovery, as long as we are gere to work or promote projects or ico and investors are gere cryptocurrency will not ended this way but if we left cryptocurrency as usual thing it will become weak a d maybe the end has come for it.
OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:31:44 AM

The value of top coins dropping badly again, the market is unstable everything seems to be complicated. The worst scenario of crypto continues again as most of them were believing that this time there will not any downfall but crypto market has different thoughts.

Similar kind of topic..

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
endogan

Activity: 415

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:05:50 AM

Well that is for sure it is not yet the end of crypto,
We might have faced some downfall but crypto would recover,
You just have to put some faith in it and believe.
trust is also needed because trust can affect results, if we are not sure then we doubt and the results are wrong.
this is not the end of Cryptocurrency this is a process of struggle towards good results, and it is not easy to achieve a high score.
every life there will be temptations and tests so that we must be able to deal with it and that's how we deal with it so the results will adjust to our struggle.

SaRmY

Activity: 645
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:09:22 AM

Of course, this is not the end of crypto, it is just normal market cycle to have bull and bear periods. If you look at the historical graph, you will see that bear market happened a few times before this.

Yes. This is well understood. But this periud need to wait out. Since opening the trading schedules every day or seeing how projects close becomes bad.
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:14:38 AM

This is just the adjustment time of the crypto market. Virtual values always never last long, BTC and altcoins have returned to its true value. this is also a reasonable adjustment and hundreds of weak altcoins have died.
After the next 5 or 10 years, the market will grow strongly again. Don't be too worried and impatient.

ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:21:05 AM

We really need more patience with crypto. Our crypto market has only been developed for 10 years and 2017 is the year that the world must pay attention to crypto and then the bubble has died, it has returned to the early period.
But anyway, the currencies are still developing and there are many great plans to serve the lives of people. it will soon and be bigger and easily reach the 1 trillion dollar capitalization.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:25:40 AM

Why people think crypto will end eventually is one thing I am yet to understand. The industry is getting stronger day by day and we will see that Those who criticized it will join in eventually

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:44:40 AM

Why people think crypto will end eventually is one thing I am yet to understand. The industry is getting stronger day by day and we will see that Those who criticized it will join in eventually
Of course It will become strong, but in order for it to become strong it must suffer for a very long time. and I'm worried that industry will suffer for several more years.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 12:07:56 PM

It is absolutely impossible to imagine the development of the world community without cryptography. If at the very beginning banks were still waiting for the destruction of cryptography, now they are actively adapting cryptography to their promotion program.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
DZU1410

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

https://saturn.black

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 12:14:49 PM

There is a saying that the road to success is not always smooth.This is just exactly what crypto inves tment portrays. In the business of crypto, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.The fact that there is a very high level of dip in crypto market currently is not enough reason to conclude that an end has come to crypto.I know that the bearish market situation at present  in the crypto world would  make many crypto lovers to be having a second thought of relinquishing their ardent commitment to crypto investment since no tangible profit is forthcoming but honestly, that is not the best option.What crypto is going through now is just a bend and not the end . In a short while from now, things will amend for better .This is not yet the end for crypto but rather a bend for something better.
Yes, I hope that this is not the end of cryptocurrencies, but even if we have experienced a certain moment in the cryptocurrency, it is likely to start a new, more significant than the previous one.

manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 12:16:18 PM

Of course It will become strong, but in order for it to become strong it must suffer for a very long time. and I'm worried that industry will suffer for several more years.
because if suffer for longer maybe a lot of people will give up because they can't wait anymore so they leave Crypto, even though it's all a process.
not easy to produce big because it needs a struggle.
Crypto is still alive but he is not too strong for now, he is still often up and down and hopefully he will get stronger so he can get back up, and this is not the end of Crypto, there are still great opportunities in the future.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 12:16:35 PM

I don't see the end of crypto at all. Because every day of course we see a lot now that supports and adopts crypto for their company. With that, crypto is certainly not an end but is developing in the future. Of course crypto will continue to grow rapidly in the future.
chikucrypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 12:25:17 PM

Yes it is not yet an end for crypto even i believe people are taking more interest in crypto and crypto is getting more strong day by day all over the world.you can see more companies are coming into the crypto with their exclusive products and people are investing.
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 12:50:31 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2019, 02:57:53 PM by Jannyh

Well I would say it isn't  and will never be an end for crypto. Cryptocurrency  is the future, the future money. Definitely  I know there is a fight against crypto especially bitcoin,  but it is only normal, no good thing comes with ease, it is only but a matter of time, there will be mass adoption for crypto. So while waiting, I invest, by buying some cheap altcoins and also by doing bounties with my time to get reward.  When the bull run comes,  will sure make some profit.

nangiarushali
Copper Member

Activity: 257
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 01:04:40 PM

Of course not , now is the time for rising prices, improving market conditions and growth of cryptocurrency world. I am only waiting for this so that we can have a great future for bounty hunters too.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Jenkins33

Activity: 194

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 01:06:08 PM

Interesting idea. I believe that only those people who are confident in their future earnings remained on the crypto market. All those who came on the wave of big money, have long recorded losses and left. Now the most resistant people will be rewarded in the future.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 01:31:48 PM

Interesting idea. I believe that only those people who are confident in their future earnings remained on the crypto market. All those who came on the wave of big money, have long recorded losses and left. Now the most resistant people will be rewarded in the future.

Well they'd be back. The thing is, people don't have that much understanding of crypto yet aside from getting easy money from bitcoin, which clearly is far from what crypto really is. The value now is not how you gauge your investment. Crypto has real use in the real world. I think we should consider that as well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: