Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:31:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Not yet an end for crypto  (Read 25616 times)
dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 05:51:28 PM

We had better make use of the opportunity we have now before market rises beyond the capacity of many.
I noticed that when the market is down, there will be complaints, but people recognise the opportunity in it.
Why not take advantage of this time, before the market gets better.
Marina5

Activity: 439
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 06:11:16 PM

In my opinion, it the beginning of crypto currency. Why it will end now? Day by day people are accepting digital currency. The features of crypto currency is increasing rapidly in huge amount. Crypto will survive and it will not end anytime.

══════════════☛MEGATRON☚═════════════
THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
ninja811

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 06:27:51 PM

For the cryptocurrency market, this is not the end.
Despite the fall of the market in 2018, those coins that had a bright future, though fell in price, but begin to recover.
I am sure that the market will soon recover.
It will always be like that and huge rises to the very top will fall to the very bottom, this is the market and we must believe in it.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
ConvallAria

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 06:52:31 PM

Blockchain is one of the most interesting technologies that I have seen. That is why I think that cryptocurrency will not die so quickly. But at the moment the cryptocurrency is going through a difficult time.

r_delossa

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 06:58:34 PM

A lot of people do not believe anymore because we have been falling for a long time. Once the market gets recovered and people would see the green light, they would be pretty happy and would start investing again.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 08:41:49 PM

Of course, this is not the end of crypto, it is just normal market cycle to have bull and bear periods. If you look at the historical graph, you will see that bear market happened a few times before this.
Well this is more like an opportunity to invest in this technology. Trust me it has a great future. The pace at which it is expanding is not letting me think for a while that it will vanish from the market but would rather take on the entire market. By December 18, 32million Bitcoin wallets were setup globally. &.1 million active Bitcoin users were recorded. And the leading exchange that is the coinbase had as much as 13 million users. You cannot deny the importance.
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:20:02 PM

Your words should be read by many people who are going to invest in cryptocurrencies. Most people hope that their coins will only grow in value and will increase their investments several times in a short time. However, they must understand that in any coin a fall may occur and growth will have to wait long enough.
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:30:48 PM

There is a saying that the road to success is not always smooth.This is just exactly what crypto inves tment portrays. In the business of crypto, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.The fact that there is a very high level of dip in crypto market currently is not enough reason to conclude that an end has come to crypto.I know that the bearish market situation at present  in the crypto world would  make many crypto lovers to be having a second thought of relinquishing their ardent commitment to crypto investment since no tangible profit is forthcoming but honestly, that is not the best option.What crypto is going through now is just a bend and not the end . In a short while from now, things will amend for better .This is not yet the end for crypto but rather a bend for something better.

so far the crypto situation is still experiencing problems. but of course I still believe that crypto will grow. because I think the things that are happening now on crypto are of course only temporary. so I won't be worried about crypto right now. because I have confidence.
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 07:48:09 PM

I am sure that now is not the end cryptocurrency.
It seems to me that cryptocurrencies are only gaining momentum and soon they will be included in the economic models of many countries.
Every day people better understand that the use of cryptocurrency greatly facilitates and accelerates many things.
Therefore, there is a bright future behind cryptocurrencies.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:01:44 PM

Your words should be read by many people who are going to invest in cryptocurrencies. Most people hope that their coins will only grow in value and will increase their investments several times in a short time. However, they must understand that in any coin a fall may occur and growth will have to wait long enough.
it's a short thought because they only know that crypto was at its peak but they don't know what the process really is.
crypto takes years so it can be like in 2017 and ordinary people are not aware of their struggle.
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:27:15 PM

No, this is not the end everything is just developing. An example of a XAUp company look at their promising plans.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Bloodseekers

Activity: 746
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:36:42 PM

I fully agree with the author! Just many fans of fast money thought that the cryptocurrency will always grow rapidly, and then suddenly the price went down sharply and it scared them. Naturally, after any growth of the cryptocurrency, there will be a mandatory drop, but do not forget - after the fall of the cryptocurrency, there should be another growth.  Wink
I agree with you, so if the price went down we must patient and not panic, if have side funds using that's moment to buy more is best solution or hold it. Sometime people who join in crypto with no knowledge except they know crypto will give profits, if market going so low they will panic and sell their coin for loss. So the point is we must learn more before join
cryptofuturologist

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:38:12 PM

I think that cryptocurrency is just beginning its development. I am sure that almost all people will use the cryptocurrency in a few years.

Kay94

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:45:51 PM

Yes I agree with you. I believe cryptocurrency has more to offer and its not the end yet. I think that cryptocurrency is the beginning of development. It has a bright future with many people participating and investing in it soon.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:52:21 PM

Cryptocurrencies has a long way to go. What we are witnessing is just the prelims of its potentials. With the huge number of improvements being incorporated into the technology makes it undoubtedly superb.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
OTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:59:56 PM

Cryptocurrency is not going to end anytime soon. Cryptocurrency has a long way to go and a lot to offer its investors. I believe as time progresses, cryptocurrency will be better and greater. More people would join cryptocurrency.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:02:10 PM

Cryptocurrencies has a long way to go. What we are witnessing is just the prelims of its potentials. With the huge number of improvements being incorporated into the technology makes it undoubtedly superb.
There is a cryptocurrency does not recognize the government of world countries, the price can not grow several times.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 09:10:48 PM

Cryptocurrency is not going to end anytime soon. Cryptocurrency has a long way to go and a lot to offer its investors. I believe as time progresses, cryptocurrency will be better and greater. More people would join cryptocurrency.
Undoubtedly, as time goes on, it will be even better. But we should consider that it can be the opposite. Any negative news to be announced by governments can return BTC back to darkweb. We should move  in consideration of risks.
Onanana

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:05:05 AM

You're definitely right about that, crypto won't end as long as the system keeps improving providing more benefits and ways to earn and invest. WolfpackBOT is a great example, it utilizes Wolfcoin (WOLF), a decentralized single-tier Masternode network. The great thing about this is its wide array of MTA indicators and its unique Crash Protection feature.
Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:11:38 AM

I don't think this is the end of crypto currency, I myself also believe that crypto currencies are also more developed every day, so I think the future of crypto currencies is still good for profit, because it seems that crypto prices are also starting to increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: