Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 09:20:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Not yet an end for crypto  (Read 25620 times)
baobao2000

Activity: 462
Merit: 23

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 05:59:55 PM

This bear market last really long time and I think the market will revolver very soon. Crypto will definitely not end next 100 years and it is just a beginning of crypto world. It will continue develop and new coins will be created, there would have many competition between althorns, and the good one will survive for long time
mv1986
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1203

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 06:31:37 PM

This bear market last really long time and I think the market will revolver very soon. Crypto will definitely not end next 100 years and it is just a beginning of crypto world. It will continue develop and new coins will be created, there would have many competition between althorns, and the good one will survive for long time

It doesn't last a really long term. Look at other markets and how long it takes for them to turn from bear into bull. We are just used to unreal market developments. Calling a bear market that lasts 15 months a long bear market is a bit incomprehensible.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
██  ███████████████████████
█ █ ██  ██████▄▄▄▄█████▄████
██  ██████████████████░████████████
██ ████▌▐████████░████████▌▐▄
██      ██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀█████░██▄
██▀
▄▄▄▀▀▄███████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀██
██ ██████████████████████▌
▐█████▄
████████░███████░████████
██  ██  ████████████▌░▀▀▀▀▀░▐███████▀
▀██████░███████░██████▀
██     ██     █████████████░▀▀▄▄███
▀██▌
▐███████▌▐██▀████
██  █████████████▀▀███████
██    ████████████

MΞTAWIN  SPORTS 
WEB3 SPORTS BETTING

█████████████████████████████████████████████████    █████████████████████    ██

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▄░▄░███████▀▄████
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████▀▀████
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████

. PLAY NOW .
Crypt0BHunter

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 06:44:15 PM

The bearish market is good and natural for all kind of markets, it cleans the market from unnecessary projects, scams, and services. And there is definitely not the end of the crypto

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ioanbtc

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 06:50:11 PM

No, is not the end of crypto, even if price is where is from last bull run the crypto is still alive and still people use it daily and if have crypto coins hold all good coins for better price.

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2450
Merit: 275

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 06:55:20 PM

THe people who were stick to the cryptos from the beginning knows there is never end was for,because the price dumps were always happening to the cryptos only change is now from the history is the price volatility range was huge but the percentage level was nearly same.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
dmzworld
Copper Member

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 06:58:36 PM

The end is not even near as far as crypto is concerned. The prolong green will be on again and we will experience bull run that put smiles on everyone's face. I hope this come soon
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 07:06:25 PM

The end is not even near as far as crypto is concerned. The prolong green will be on again and we will experience bull run that put smiles on everyone's face. I hope this come soon

Not even near but i sense that crypto wont have an ending because its a currency and currency is verry useful for everyday lives whether you are using it for buying or paying .  you did mention green but there is actually some green on the market especially most altcoin but the rise is not really that big .  bull run other hand is slowly happening on bitcoin because the value is now already passed on the 4k usd mark  .
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 07:11:06 PM

Nobody will kill crypto in the next couple of years. Mass adoption is progress already. Just take a look at some debit card companies are coming back to crypto or XRP is coming to banks.
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 07:13:22 PM

Crypto isn't ending anytime soon, in fact it is just getting started. Yes people have been hurt, but even at that crypto has come a long way and will surly achieve the aim it was created for.
Nwankwobtt

Activity: 487

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 07:16:36 PM

There is a saying that the road to success is not always smooth.This is just exactly what crypto inves tment portrays. In the business of crypto, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.The fact that there is a very high level of dip in crypto market currently is not enough reason to conclude that an end has come to crypto.I know that the bearish market situation at present  in the crypto world would  make many crypto lovers to be having a second thought of relinquishing their ardent commitment to crypto investment since no tangible profit is forthcoming but honestly, that is not the best option.What crypto is going through now is just a bend and not the end . In a short while from now, things will amend for better .This is not yet the end for crypto but rather a bend for something better.

This just ushered a breath of fresh air into my lungs. Cryptocurency is created to serve beyond lifetime because we are into the age of internet

minus_one_crypto

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 07:16:43 PM

I also think that the cryptocurrency market will not die soon. I think that we will still have a good opportunity to earn. I do not believe skeptics who talk about the death of crypto.

ninja811

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 08:40:08 PM

Cryptocurrencies will never end.
The market is developing so rapidly that you do not have time to notice how new coins and new players appear on it.
Even if we take into account the market volatility and its downturns, cryptocurrencies are developing at a very fast rate, which makes me happy and gives hope for a promising future.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
cryptofuturologist

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 08:41:10 PM

Cryptocurrency is a very cool project. I think that someday blockchain technologies will become very popular among people. I believe in a good future cryptocurrency

unbotak

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 09:00:57 PM

Cryptocurrency is a very cool project. I think that someday blockchain technologies will become very popular among people. I believe in a good future cryptocurrency
because crypto has superior technology compared to the usual transaction system.
crypto has many advantages that can make us easier and more efficient in terms of transactions so crypto has a future that might be very good.

but behind that all crypto is also easily destroyed so we remain cautious.
but indeed for now it's not time for crypto to die.
beckspace

Activity: 931
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 09:09:47 PM

When the past periods of the crypto market were investigated, the market has gone through much worse periods. I believe the crypto market will grow beyond predictions. All we have to do is educate ourselves about investing and trading. Otherwise, it is possible for an investor to lose money even in bull periods except for bear periods.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 09:14:38 PM

When the past periods of the crypto market were investigated, the market has gone through much worse periods. I believe the crypto market will grow beyond predictions. All we have to do is educate ourselves about investing and trading. Otherwise, it is possible for an investor to lose money even in bull periods except for bear periods.
Previous years made big returns to traders and investors but bear markets will only hold strong hands. It is possible to make money in this market but less prices will kill the profitability of the investment.
moon sorcerers

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 11:31:06 PM

This bearish market that lasts quite a long time certainly makes a lot of people hesitate to invest and think of leaving crypto, but if we look at this different side is an opportunity, in a bearish market condition is an opportunity to buy potential coins at cheap prices, we can hold it up bullrun comes and gets big profits, we have to take risks if we want to succeed

mv1986
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1203

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 05:27:42 PM

This bearish market that lasts quite a long time certainly makes a lot of people hesitate to invest and think of leaving crypto, but if we look at this different side is an opportunity, in a bearish market condition is an opportunity to buy potential coins at cheap prices, we can hold it up bullrun comes and gets big profits, we have to take risks if we want to succeed

Sounds easy, but it isn't. Buy during the bear market at cheap prices and sell later. It sounds like an easy rule, but as we all know it is much harder.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
██  ███████████████████████
█ █ ██  ██████▄▄▄▄█████▄████
██  ██████████████████░████████████
██ ████▌▐████████░████████▌▐▄
██      ██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀█████░██▄
██▀
▄▄▄▀▀▄███████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀██
██ ██████████████████████▌
▐█████▄
████████░███████░████████
██  ██  ████████████▌░▀▀▀▀▀░▐███████▀
▀██████░███████░██████▀
██     ██     █████████████░▀▀▄▄███
▀██▌
▐███████▌▐██▀████
██  █████████████▀▀███████
██    ████████████

MΞTAWIN  SPORTS 
WEB3 SPORTS BETTING

█████████████████████████████████████████████████    █████████████████████    ██

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▄░▄░███████▀▄████
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████▀▀████
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████

. PLAY NOW .
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 05:45:49 PM

There is a saying that the road to success is not always smooth.This is just exactly what crypto inves tment portrays. In the business of crypto, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.The fact that there is a very high level of dip in crypto market currently is not enough reason to conclude that an end has come to crypto.I know that the bearish market situation at present  in the crypto world would  make many crypto lovers to be having a second thought of relinquishing their ardent commitment to crypto investment since no tangible profit is forthcoming but honestly, that is not the best option.What crypto is going through now is just a bend and not the end . In a short while from now, things will amend for better .This is not yet the end for crypto but rather a bend for something better.
I agree with what you say, this is not the end of crypto. Indeed, many people choose to go and leave when they see the crypto market fall, it's their choice to stay or leave, but I personally choose to stay because I think there is still a chance to benefit from what I have.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 03:49:11 AM

we are facing a tough obstacle, but this is not the end, it is actually the beginning of the crypto industry even better in the future.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: