Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:06:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Not yet an end for crypto  (Read 25618 times)
danielchris

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 02:50:36 PM

I am sure no worry about crypto  .because crypto currency had brand name in the market.lot of people have trust in crypto & invest.so we can say not yet an end for crypto.
IParn

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 02:53:13 PM

Cryptocurrency is not exactly Kanze because it has only just begun to evolve.  On the contrary, it seems to me that in the future we will be happy to use it.  Because we are already on the Internet now and then it will definitely pay off everything via the Internet

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
ninja811

Activity: 266

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:04:56 PM

I am sure no worry about crypto  .because crypto currency had brand name in the market.lot of people have trust in crypto & invest.so we can say not yet an end for crypto.
I absolutely agree with you.
Cryptocurrencies are very much included in the lives of many people who participate in the market.
Even in conditions of high volatility, prospective coins survive and become stronger and more popular.
And always after the fall comes the rise that we are now starting to observe.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:31:47 PM

the crypto trip is still long does not mean that crypto market conditions like this are over. because the crypto's future will be very bright and crypto trips are still long
yes, i can only agree. crypto is just beginning to enter our lives and the story of crypto will continue for a long time. i do not think i live long enough to see the end of crypto. that is still very far in the future.
natka

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:54:21 PM

the crypto trip is still long does not mean that crypto market conditions like this are over. because the crypto's future will be very bright and crypto trips are still long
yes, i can only agree. crypto is just beginning to enter our lives and the story of crypto will continue for a long time. i do not think i live long enough to see the end of crypto. that is still very far in the future.
in any case, this is only empty talk, since we are still only at the very beginning of the development of the cryptocurrency market, so that the result will lead to massive use of cryptocurrency in society.  The fact is that this technology will be used widely enough to use daily cryptocurrency as a means of payment.
Chicky213
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:57:02 PM

Will there be an end to crypto? I seriously doubt. As long as there is an Internet then cryptocurrency is here to stay. The Internet is here to stay too which means crypto isn't going anywhere. Many adoptions everywhere for crypto, soon crypto will take over. It's already doing so.
wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 03:32:29 PM

Yes, I agree that for cryptocurrency is not all over. The most important thing is to wait. But in our case, we have to wait a very large amount of time and understand that can take decades to bullrun. Now the strongest economy in the world is the economy of the USA. And it all depends on the financial regulators of this country. And USA depends on the long-awaited opening BAKKT.
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1190
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 03:43:43 PM

I would say this is not yet "start" of cryptocurrencies. This is just an introduction or beginning of cryptocurrencies. There is lot more to get explored, research and evaluate.
When the internet was newly introduced, no one has thought about it's benefit or use of today's life.
There will be many ups and downs will come to cryptocurrencies market but the genuine and strong projects will always lead the market and will keep or increase the confidence of investors.

dedi joni

Activity: 386
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 03:50:49 PM

we don't know what will happen, friend, where crypto is not yet fully part of world finance. we will wait for it, and the development of technology will never die, we will see crypto continue to grow.
rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 03:52:56 PM

There is a saying that the road to success is not always smooth.This is just exactly what crypto inves tment portrays. In the business of crypto, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.The fact that there is a very high level of dip in crypto market currently is not enough reason to conclude that an end has come to crypto.I know that the bearish market situation at present  in the crypto world would  make many crypto lovers to be having a second thought of relinquishing their ardent commitment to crypto investment since no tangible profit is forthcoming but honestly, that is not the best option.What crypto is going through now is just a bend and not the end . In a short while from now, things will amend for better .This is not yet the end for crypto but rather a bend for something better.

There are many that are too weak to handle cryptocurrency volatility and so they convert back to fiat. I am already addicted to crypto and there is no going back now. The prices will stabilize in the coming years but for now, I will keep on stacking my bag with coins
Weak hands are eliminated by strong hands with time and give the markets time for doing its job. I am not satisfied with the current results too but bear market will end sooner or later.
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 03:56:00 PM

We don't know and no body knows if when crypto will end. All i know is,as long as there are demand and supply in cryptomarket,crypto is always alive and continue to attract more people to invest that can increase mass adoption that can also help our economic problem.

GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 03:58:48 PM

Common sense tells me that blockchain technologies will be widely implemented in the near future in all important spheres of life. But let's be realistic because we all understand that from this set of crypto-currencies that are now on the market, there will be 1-2%, and the rest will simply disappear.
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 04:01:31 PM

Weak hands are eliminated by strong hands with time and give the markets time for doing its job. I am not satisfied with the current results too but bear market will end sooner or later.
the results are now pretty good, why are you not satisfied? do you still receive losses? remember never to feel greedy, because it can make you lose your money.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Dark Ripper

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 04:29:06 PM

Not yet an end for crypto? Of course this is not the end of crypto because there is still some bull run market is happening right now so I believe that crypto will not end here and crypto will arise again so let us don't lose hope. Better if we will think some of the best alternative way on how we will recover our losses here in this crypto world. For example, me I start exploring daytime trading in order to lessen the losses I've get for some reasons and happenings in cryptocurrency. For now I better suggest to start daytime trading so that we can start earnings again and lessen the losses we've get. Yesterday was a good signal because bitcoin gets 6,100 dollars because of the golden cross that is happen so I think that signal is the one of the best signal that the market will rise very soon. If the coins start rising up we better to try exchanging and trading so that we can gain some profit, but before we do that we must equip of different knowledge to avoid hacking and lossing, I start trading and the trading platform Im using is darb finance in which I am gaining some profit although it is a little but it is good than gaining nothing am I right?
hashman
Legendary

Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 04:34:48 PM

I never thought this is the end of cryptocurrency. On the contrary, we still have long way to go and I feel like this is still the beginning for much better things. I support this industry and i believe the future is bright.
bastian466

Activity: 1344
Merit: 251

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 05:02:12 PM

It's not as easy as it says to end, the future is still long, there is no end and no one knows the end of the day, crypto is getting more famous and in daily transactions it will make it develop better and more progressively

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
integrity42

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 05:04:39 PM

It's not as easy as it says to end, the future is still long, there is no end and no one knows the end of the day, crypto is getting more famous and in daily transactions it will make it develop better and more progressively
Most likely, the end of the cryptocurrency will not come in the coming years, because the cryptocurrency is gaining popularity and large players are investing more and more money in it

Chika08

Activity: 544

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 05:06:42 PM

There is a saying that the road to success is not always smooth.This is just exactly what crypto inves tment portrays. In the business of crypto, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.The fact that there is a very high level of dip in crypto market currently is not enough reason to conclude that an end has come to crypto.I know that the bearish market situation at present  in the crypto world would  make many crypto lovers to be having a second thought of relinquishing their ardent commitment to crypto investment since no tangible profit is forthcoming but honestly, that is not the best option.What crypto is going through now is just a bend and not the end . In a short while from now, things will amend for better .This is not yet the end for crypto but rather a bend for something better.
I don't know where the sentiment started that made you create this topic but one thing for sure is that crypto is not coming to an end or even anything close to that. We will always experience a set back in the market every now and then
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 05:24:26 PM

No, cryptocurrencies will live for a long time. Suppose, they can become a form of an alternative, new money. When the crypto market is falling, it does not mean that it is going to die. I believe in the blockchain future and BTC strengthening.
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:12:08 PM

Now I see that this is the beginning of cryptocurrency and not their end.
The market began to rise from the bottom and is now beginning its new stage of growth.
Cryptocurrencies will always and there is no doubt that if I do not leave the market I can gain the desired profit.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: